Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 1095 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 18294
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16884
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Since Secret Benefits is the hot topic right now.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...rSx-LCFMdtusYE

    Wants a "lower" PPM with just dinner "to start. " Haven't asked for a number because I'm not paying for dinner AND just the pleasure of your company. Sheesh.
    Make sure you verify she's real too. I got almost scammed by couple of "girls" on this platform.

  2. #16883
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. She's pretty, but considering the volume and risk, there's no reason she's been a topic for weeks now.
    You are 100% right but, not sure about the rest, I do want to hit that one more time before I close the door as it seems like she's expended her menu significantly.

  3. #16882
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    I'm definitely hitting her one more time when I'm back and hopefully no stench in her pussy by then. High volume or not she looks pretty.
    She either changed the number or blocked me, can't get hold of her.

  4. #16881
    Quote Originally Posted by Xwa521  [View Original Post]
    I tried it for a month and didn't have any success. There's a lot of girls on there but it's definitely trashier than the Seeking crowd. I chatted to a few of them but none of the convos went anywhere.
    I ended up in the same scenario. Wowed at first, and then realized it was all just a facade with not much behind it. Others might have better luck though.

  5. #16880

    Krystal

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-daba7828f824

    Wants 1. 2 will counter with 600. But need to run this by the trusted forum here. Am I the only one that things that she might not be what I think she is? That's how poor the availability have been lately I guess. I would walk away without linking in the past.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9147.jpg‎   IMG_9146.jpg‎   IMG_9145.jpg‎   IMG_9144.jpg‎  

  6. #16879

    Maria

    Since Secret Benefits is the hot topic right now.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...rSx-LCFMdtusYE

    Wants a "lower" PPM with just dinner "to start. " Haven't asked for a number because I'm not paying for dinner AND just the pleasure of your company. Sheesh.

  7. #16878
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Your single-minded obsession is fascinating.
    Yeah. She's pretty, but considering the volume and risk, there's no reason she's been a topic for weeks now.

  8. #16877
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Yea true. For shits and grins I asked her what she would want to meet for lunch to see if we were compatible. She came back with $500. I responded its just lunch and to be realistic and she responds it's not going to work. Oh well. Delusional chick.
    I blame TikTok for this LOL.

  9. #16876
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Have used it semi successfully. Key is to be judicious with credits. When I use it, I am careful to only reach out to profiles that I am relatively sure are real (eg verified, video message with the "let me be your secret," alternate profile on Seeking, tin eye / google photo search of pics link to an Instagram / social media account, etc, etc). Players in the bowl who have experience know how to vet the pots, and it just means doing more up front work and being disciplined before burning though credits trying to get a pots attention.

    Good thing about SB is that once you message a profile and unlock comms. Messaging afterwards becomes unlimited. That site also auto deletes messages. This is a good thing because if an SB decides to take herself out of rotation because hers is full, you can always try to reconnect a few months later with no cost or need to reup. You just have to monitor the site from time to time and also keep good notes on which profiles you've "unlocked. ". Since older messages delete, many SBs wont remember you messaged them on the site before, and the game begins anew with a fresh start for everyone..
    So I gave it another shot after literally 4 years, as my luck on SA hasn't been that good, and to be honest not much has changed. I got bombarded with messages as soon as I loaded up the credits and I bet majority of them are fakes or bots. I do like your strategy though and will apply it to see how far it can go. Thanks for taking your time to elaborate this.

  10. #16875

    Aria

    Any info on Aria would be super helpful. We moved off the platform to texting and trying to set something up. Haven't talked ppm yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-28afa3a8b0b7

  11. #16874
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    I just decided to make an account for the hell of it. Wasn't really impressed with it when I tried a few years ago. I went on today and saw a bunch of users, and a lot in the 18-22 college demographic. I think the verification scared a lot of girls off. Also possible that they're advertising on TikTok, or other social media? Either way, there's a lot of duds like SA given that it is DC but overall I'm very impressed. I'll continue to check SA here and there but I think Secretbenefits is the one.
    I tried it for a month and didn't have any success. There's a lot of girls on there but it's definitely trashier than the Seeking crowd. I chatted to a few of them but none of the convos went anywhere.

  12. #16873
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    This is the leg by the way. Anyone?
    Your single-minded obsession is fascinating.

  13. #16872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    As an aside, when I do a reverse google photo search and identify the social medias, I will often start there instead of burning credits and go with a more vanilla approach. You already know the pot is into sugar dating because they have a profile on SB, so it's not a foreign concept to them.
    I like this strategy and have used the same several times as well. One of the more successful times was I saw a girl that I semi-knew in person already on SA, so I talked with her on SA gaining a lot of intel on stuff she likes and whatnot, and at the same time I was hitting her up in person using the intel learned to lean me into a favorable direction. Ended up giving her a good creampie a week later at my place with no cost.

  14. #16871
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    I'll wait for you to take the plunge as you seem like a brave soul LOL.
    I'm definitely hitting her one more time when I'm back and hopefully no stench in her pussy by then. High volume or not she looks pretty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260515-091550.jpg‎  

  15. #16870

    Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm a little nervous. Girls aren't that hot where it's worth burning all of the credits.
    Have used it semi successfully. Key is to be judicious with credits. When I use it, I am careful to only reach out to profiles that I am relatively sure are real (eg verified, video message with the "let me be your secret," alternate profile on Seeking, tin eye / google photo search of pics link to an Instagram / social media account, etc, etc). Players in the bowl who have experience know how to vet the pots, and it just means doing more up front work and being disciplined before burning though credits trying to get a pots attention.

    Good thing about SB is that once you message a profile and unlock comms. Messaging afterwards becomes unlimited. That site also auto deletes messages. This is a good thing because if an SB decides to take herself out of rotation because hers is full, you can always try to reconnect a few months later with no cost or need to reup. You just have to monitor the site from time to time and also keep good notes on which profiles you've "unlocked. ". Since older messages delete, many SBs won’t remember you messaged them on the site before, and the game begins anew with a fresh start for everyone. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve messaged a pot on both sites, had no luck, and then a few months later, they are behind closed doors in the FC begging me to cum in their ass.

    As an aside, when I do a reverse google photo search and identify the social medias, I will often start there instead of burning credits and go with a more vanilla approach. You already know the pot is into sugar dating because they have a profile on SB, so it's not a foreign concept to them.

    Between seeking and SB, my preference is seeking tho. The amount for work it takes to avoid burning through cash that is better spent on a date, is annoying. Seeking's buffet style messaging makes life easier; and once my rotation fills. I prefer staying consistent with 2/3 SBs who are also consistent, reliable, clean and open minded.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape