Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 493 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 7388
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7238

    Aquafina

    Saw this girl the other day. She is very sweet and kind, coms are not the best but it worked out in the end. https://skipthegames.com/posts/citru...t/605322728966.

    At a hotel near 75. I don't do this often, a once in a blue moon treat for me when I have too long of a dryspell LOL.

    Did a full hour, first have doing stuff, other half chatting and joking around. She is very safe which I appreciate and has some funny stories to tell.

    Good skills and a good person to chat with if you like that sort of thing. I would 100% see her again.

    Worst part was I could not find the lights for her bathroom when I arrived LOL.

  2. #7237

    Ocala

    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeBigG  [View Original Post]
    Is the Villages considered Ocala forum or Orlando or somewhere else? Was curious if anyone had any thing good in that area. DM if you prefer.
    Villages is Ocala.

  3. #7236

    The Villages

    Is the Villages considered Ocala forum or Orlando or somewhere else? Was curious if anyone had any thing good in that area. DM if you prefer.

  4. #7235

    Shannon

    I know that the relevance of this report is time dated but I did see her probably 5 years ago. I was at a local hotel visiting a relative and wanted an early morning romp before checking out. She was very responsive and showed up quickly. Good personality and no obvious drug usage which today is rare but she was a lot of fun. Now we all know that 6 months in this hobby is like a lifetime so take my report as it is. Dated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...a/308800924665

  5. #7234

    For what it's worth

    Based on what I read AND saw of her posting, she certainly fit the perfect bill for me, so I reached out this morning to see about setting something up for this weekend.

    Still waiting to hear back. (Not really. LOL).

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasty101  [View Original Post]
    Any recent experience with Shannon?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...a/308800924665

    Most recent posts were about 2 years ago.

  6. #7233
    Attempted to meet up with her something like a year or so ago, setup a date and time. Texted her when I was about to head over and she demanded a deposit, wouldn't budge so moved on. Maybe she's changed since then but that was my experience. Comms were a little slow too.

  7. #7232

    Any recent experience with Shannon?

    Any recent experience with Shannon?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...a/308800924665

    Most recent posts were about 2 years ago.

  8. #7231

  9. #7230

  10. #7229

    Blaah

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/366400855642

    Looks exactly lie her pics plus 10-20 lbs. Everything covered. No kissing. Extremely vanilla. YMMV.

  11. #7228

    Belleview area


  12. #7227

    Mario coins

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOne8  [View Original Post]
    Oscar, Oscar, Oscar.

    "Mario coins" are one of many term of the USA brotherhood lexicon for decades. It's part of the secret handshake.

    Get with the program brother. LOL.

    SO-8.
    Who am I to argue to argue with tradition? LOL!

  13. #7226
    Quote Originally Posted by OscarOcala  [View Original Post]
    Why say Mario Coins? We all know you're talking dollars.
    Sorry Oscar. But with 295 posts and senior member status I would figure you would understand the terminology and why its used.

  14. #7225

  15. #7224

    Searched and don't see anything, any info?

    Has anyone had a chance to meet up with this one yet, if so how was the menu and value?

    https://callescort.org/352-713-5400

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape