Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 493 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 7390
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7225

  2. #7224

    Searched and don't see anything, any info?

    Has anyone had a chance to meet up with this one yet, if so how was the menu and value?

    https://callescort.org/352-713-5400

  3. #7223

    Simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarOcala  [View Original Post]
    Why say Mario Coins? We all know you're talking dollars.
    It's called: Protocol.

    HL54.

  4. #7222

    In the words of Steven A: C'Mon. Man!

    Oscar, Oscar, Oscar.

    "Mario coins" are one of many term of the USA brotherhood lexicon for decades. It's part of the secret handshake.

    Get with the program brother. LOL.

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarOcala  [View Original Post]
    Why say Mario Coins? We all know you're talking dollars.

  5. #7221

    Porsipinia once again

    I have been seeing this beautiful older lady for quite some time now and decide to once again call her and schedule a visit.

    We agreed to a time and off I go. When I arrive she informs me that we have to stick to time constraints because she made an error and has someone else booked to arrive in 30 mins.

    Now she freely admits she made the mistake and we can play now or do this another time. JR was ready to go so off we went.

    Porsipinia is giving some of the best BBBJs you will find anywhere and she allows all kinds of roaming. I had a good look at the clock so I know she was sucking for a good 10 minutes and then its my turn to ride. Her kitty is warm and wet and JR slides right in and I go to town. I could no longer see the clock but I did not care.

    It was like I was 13 again and this was my first time. I swear I took her to pound town for a good 15 mins before I let loose.

    She gave me her deepest kiss and apologized but she needed to get ready and could I see myself out? This lady is one of a kind and for those who have not experienced her yet, what are you waiting for?

  6. #7220

    Mario coins?

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryHorny  [View Original Post]
    So I was looking at several escort sites in the Slo-cala area and came across this amazing looking cutie that instantly got Jr going like crazy.

    And guess what? I start thinking with the little head. Message for costs and everything is within the normal range of 140 Mario coins for a Half with an extra 40 coins if I want to play all natural.

    JR is screaming yes, yes, yes.

    I ask for her incall location. And again its one of those normally used on Hwy 27 near I-75. So everything seems above board. I tell her I need 90 minutes to get there and she said that's fine as she can shower and dry off before I get there.

    Now it only takes me about 45 minutes to get there and I park where I can see the ways in / out and I start watching for anything unusual (patrol cars going in / out or extra LE vehicles driving past). Everything is looking good after about 15 minutes of sitting there and JR is going to explode just sitting there. I am about ready to message her that I am pulling into the no-tell and get her room. That's when the hairs on the back of my neck started standing on end and a cold chill ran down my back.

    I still see nothing out of normal and JR wants to go play. But for o once in my life I listen to the signals and leave.

    I don't message her and she never messages me so I don't know if I messed up and lost out on something outstanding or if I saved myself from an ass wpooping.

    I am no longer able to find her ad anywhere so I am unable to upload her link. Sorry.

    Be safe and listen to your spidey senses.
    Why say Mario Coins? We all know you're talking dollars.

  7. #7219

    Any info on Ashley and Amy?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...y/684340438691

    Has anyone tried to reach out to these two? I know they won't be to everyone's taste, but I am definitely interested in their allegedly expansive menu. The photos are consistent, but the phone numbers keep changing in their ads. And I think I saw one of their ads mention WhatsApp. Those are the only things that have my spidey-sense tingling.

  8. #7218

  9. #7217

    Bad feelings

    So I was looking at several escort sites in the Slo-cala area and came across this amazing looking cutie that instantly got Jr going like crazy.

    And guess what? I start thinking with the little head. Message for costs and everything is within the normal range of 140 Mario coins for a Half with an extra 40 coins if I want to play all natural.

    JR is screaming yes, yes, yes.

    I ask for her incall location. And again its one of those normally used on Hwy 27 near I-75. So everything seems above board. I tell her I need 90 minutes to get there and she said that's fine as she can shower and dry off before I get there.

    Now it only takes me about 45 minutes to get there and I park where I can see the ways in / out and I start watching for anything unusual (patrol cars going in / out or extra LE vehicles driving past). Everything is looking good after about 15 minutes of sitting there and JR is going to explode just sitting there. I am about ready to message her that I am pulling into the no-tell and get her room. That's when the hairs on the back of my neck started standing on end and a cold chill ran down my back.

    I still see nothing out of normal and JR wants to go play. But for o once in my life I listen to the signals and leave.

    I don't message her and she never messages me so I don't know if I messed up and lost out on something outstanding or if I saved myself from an ass wpooping.

    I am no longer able to find her ad anywhere so I am unable to upload her link. Sorry.

    Be safe and listen to your spidey senses.

  10. #7216
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOne8  [View Original Post]
    Okay, which one of you Dawgs gave up the ghost about our brotherhood here on USA to this provider?

    https://skipthefakes.com/escorts/oca...ale/7277460568

    In the end, I could care less that she complained in a text to me for posting an honest review of her less-than-promised level of fun. We don't need this one or any other provider (unless they advertise here) to learn our secret handshake, so let's keep all future intel between the legit membership and not outsiders, ESPECIALLY low-skilled talent, okay?

    SO-8.
    When I see a provider I often post an honest review.

    Now if a provider sees that review and is able to determine who posted it and she chooses to ban me from her service then so be it.

    When a provider gives me good service or goes above and beyond then my review is good or great. If however the service is of low quality (lays there like a dead fish or constant clock watcher) all the negative things will come out.

    Now one monger should never reveal the identity of a poster.

  11. #7215
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Sucks that guys feel the need to do this. Have had this happen to me a few times, of course you'll never know who it was. I'm sure they think they can get some extra for it. Screw those guys.
    It never dawned on me that someone could simp in that way until it happen to me last summer. Luckily I am close with that provider and found out how untruthful the simp was. The guy even posted in this thread bragging about it. I assume youngsters just do not know the behavior is inappropriate. It's the reason why all my detailed reviews are in DM only for senior members.

  12. #7214
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulsucker69  [View Original Post]
    I seen this new lady named "Red". She was very clean and professional. It was a great time. I really enjoyed myself.
    Got a link?

  13. #7213

    There is no drive-thru in The Villages.

    There is all kinds of action in The Villages, but you won't see any pavement princesses thumbing rides up Buena Vista or Morse Boulevard, if that's what you're hoping for. Not even on CR-466.

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    Is it true?

    Can you drive through the Villages and find any action??

    Just curious.

    Thanks.

  14. #7212

    Villages?

    Is it true?

    Can you drive through the Villages and find any action??

    Just curious.

    Thanks.

  15. #7211

    Loud mouths

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOne8  [View Original Post]
    Okay, which one of you Dawgs gave up the ghost about our brotherhood here on USA to this provider?

    https://skipthefakes.com/escorts/oca...ale/7277460568

    In the end, I could care less that she complained in a text to me for posting an honest review of her less-than-promised level of fun. We don't need this one or any other provider (unless they advertise here) to learn our secret handshake, so let's keep all future intel between the legit membership and not outsiders, ESPECIALLY low-skilled talent, okay?

    SO-8.
    Sucks that guys feel the need to do this. Have had this happen to me a few times, of course you'll never know who it was. I'm sure they think they can get some extra for it. Screw those guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape