Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 18371
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16871
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    I'll wait for you to take the plunge as you seem like a brave soul LOL.
    I'm definitely hitting her one more time when I'm back and hopefully no stench in her pussy by then. High volume or not she looks pretty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260515-091550.jpg‎  

  2. #16870

    Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm a little nervous. Girls aren't that hot where it's worth burning all of the credits.
    Have used it semi successfully. Key is to be judicious with credits. When I use it, I am careful to only reach out to profiles that I am relatively sure are real (eg verified, video message with the "let me be your secret," alternate profile on Seeking, tin eye / google photo search of pics link to an Instagram / social media account, etc, etc). Players in the bowl who have experience know how to vet the pots, and it just means doing more up front work and being disciplined before burning though credits trying to get a pots attention.

    Good thing about SB is that once you message a profile and unlock comms. Messaging afterwards becomes unlimited. That site also auto deletes messages. This is a good thing because if an SB decides to take herself out of rotation because hers is full, you can always try to reconnect a few months later with no cost or need to reup. You just have to monitor the site from time to time and also keep good notes on which profiles you've "unlocked. ". Since older messages delete, many SBs won’t remember you messaged them on the site before, and the game begins anew with a fresh start for everyone. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve messaged a pot on both sites, had no luck, and then a few months later, they are behind closed doors in the FC begging me to cum in their ass.

    As an aside, when I do a reverse google photo search and identify the social medias, I will often start there instead of burning credits and go with a more vanilla approach. You already know the pot is into sugar dating because they have a profile on SB, so it's not a foreign concept to them.

    Between seeking and SB, my preference is seeking tho. The amount for work it takes to avoid burning through cash that is better spent on a date, is annoying. Seeking's buffet style messaging makes life easier; and once my rotation fills. I prefer staying consistent with 2/3 SBs who are also consistent, reliable, clean and open minded.

  3. #16869
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-48b7b6731d5a

    Bounces in and out of the dmv for work travel or something. Has a couple of kids, did not seem interested in accepting the very fair rate of 300 to get railed.
    It looks like she deleted her profile. Unless she blocked me, she's no longer on SA.

  4. #16868
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Can the gentleman that belongs to this leg provide some insight please?
    This is the leg by the way. Anyone?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2553.jpg‎  

  5. #16867
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Hope nothing serious and it's treatable. We'll hold the fort down for you.
    Thanks bro. It's fixable with antibiotics. Will be like brand new soon.

  6. #16866
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Hope nothing serious and it's treatable. We'll hold the fort down for you.
    Yea brother, get better soon. Hope it's something that clears up fast.

  7. #16865
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 1. 2 k. I passed but would love to sample.
    That was the opening ask in my case as well, but she brought it down to 1 k but was pretty firm there. I though it was still steep, but just letting you know in case if you approach her again.

  8. #16864
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    I'll wait for you to take the plunge as you seem like a brave soul LOL.
    Can the gentleman that belongs to this leg provide some insight please?

  9. #16863

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. Did she quote you a price?
    She quoted me 1. 2 k. I passed but would love to sample.

  10. #16862

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-54d0cd05aaf3

    Got her to text pretty quick. She then sends me her Venmo and asks for money to assure her I am serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Posted about her yesterday. Doesn't want to fuck, so I guess she's switching up the tactics to make money.
    Yea true. For shits and grins I asked her what she would want to meet for lunch to see if we were compatible. She came back with $500. I responded its just lunch and to be realistic and she responds it's not going to work. Oh well. Delusional chick.

  11. #16861
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-54d0cd05aaf3

    Got her to text pretty quick. She then sends me her Venmo and asks for money to assure her I am serious.
    Posted about her yesterday. Doesn't want to fuck, so I guess she's switching up the tactics to make money.

  12. #16860
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-54d0cd05aaf3

    Got her to text pretty quick. She then sends me her Venmo and asks for money to assure her I am serious.
    And what did she offer in return for that money?

  13. #16859

    Brooke

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-54d0cd05aaf3

    Got her to text pretty quick. She then sends me her Venmo and asks for money to assure her I am serious.

  14. #16858
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't used it before, be careful. There are tons of of fakes and you'll likely get bombarded with messages at first. I use it occasionally but only on my own terms.
    I haven't met her but those are some big ass titties.

  15. #16857
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    No, forced to be in a penalty box for a little while, if you know what I mean. Saw her latest TimTok and there is some dude's leg on it and wrist on it so whoever it is they can step fwd and provide more input. If those are recent photos.
    Hope nothing serious and it's treatable. We'll hold the fort down for you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape