rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 93 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 1381
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1276

    Gina / Yana

    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    How much damage? BBFS? Cip?
    360 hr / 300 45 min.

    No BBFS so no cip.

    She's hot!

    You'll be happy you saw her!

  2. #1275

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by JollyHo4  [View Original Post]
    Yana / Gina is truly the most beautiful woman in Honolulu!

    I first saw her at Peaches. This time, she is working at the Kahala House. (By the way, just be discreet. It's safer than going to an AMP.).

    Her face is beautiful, with blonde hair, a perfect body shape, and smooth delicate tanned skin. She's a beach girl!

    We spent a long time on foreplay, kissing, touching, and an awesome BJ. Being with her is like a wonderful symphony, gentle, comfortable, and passionate, unable to stop watching her in the mirror. Her moans are seductive. I kept going deeper and deeper. Sometimes she cooperated and sometimes she resisted, which only excited me more. I adjusted my rhythm and oh my god, she kept cuming. She was so wet and tightly wrapped around me, moaning with pleasure I couldn't hold back and finished. I'm in love with having sex with her. She's just too perfect. I opted for the full hour, cfs. Glad I did! I will continue to repeat.

    https://www.honolulu.mojovillage.com...8%8fgfe_416436
    How much damage? BBFS? Cip?

  3. #1274

    Yana alias Gina from Peaches!

    Yana / Gina is truly the most beautiful woman in Honolulu!

    I first saw her at Peaches. This time, she is working at the Kahala House. (By the way, just be discreet. It's safer than going to an AMP.).

    Her face is beautiful, with blonde hair, a perfect body shape, and smooth delicate tanned skin. She's a beach girl!

    We spent a long time on foreplay, kissing, touching, and an awesome BJ. Being with her is like a wonderful symphony, gentle, comfortable, and passionate, unable to stop watching her in the mirror. Her moans are seductive. I kept going deeper and deeper. Sometimes she cooperated and sometimes she resisted, which only excited me more. I adjusted my rhythm and oh my god, she kept cuming. She was so wet and tightly wrapped around me, moaning with pleasure I couldn't hold back and finished. I'm in love with having sex with her. She's just too perfect. I opted for the full hour, cfs. Glad I did! I will continue to repeat.

    https://www.honolulu.mojovillage.com...8%8fgfe_416436

  4. #1273

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Is back. Saw her AD up on Xescorthub.
    Can you provide a link?

  5. #1272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1397

    Nana

    Is back. Saw her AD up on Xescorthub.

  6. #1271

    Got to link?

    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    She will send you her menu, she has a 40 min and 1 hr rate. She is literally the most reasonable girl out there for her quality. If I was into Chinese girl probably see her on the regular.
    Where is this lady and does she have an ad?

    Thanks.

  7. #1270

    Nana and Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by RolexChadder  [View Original Post]
    How old do you think these two girls are?
    Sounds like they'd be fun together.

    Where are they and do you have a link?

    Mahalo.

  8. #1269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130
    I agree with you. I would guess that Nana is in her mid 40's and Doris is probably in her late 40's. Both are good options.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvsmind  [View Original Post]
    I would guess both are in their 40's. A threesome with these 2 would be amazing.

  9. #1268
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvsmind  [View Original Post]
    I would guess both are in their 40's. A threesome with these 2 would be amazing.
    Who you like better? I never saw Doris but I would agree on Nana age. If you seen Nichole from happiness. As a reference. Nana too me looks like she could be just slightly younger.

    Any know if Chinese Nana still even around?

  10. #1267

    Nana and Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by RolexChadder  [View Original Post]
    How old do you think these two girls are?
    I would guess both are in their 40's. A threesome with these 2 would be amazing.

  11. #1266
    Quote Originally Posted by CatHunter69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nana about 5 x and Doris only once.

    Nana.

    Pros: GFE, PSE or whatever you request her to be.

    Nice soft body, nice soft rack hard to tell if its MM or natural.

    Have various pricing options (170/220) cost more for other services.

    CONS: DFK before no options not I believe cost extra.

    Doesn't shower with you unless you ask.

    DORIS:

    Pros: nice slender body, able to squirts if you have the skill. She was dripping when I was with her.

    Willing to please and BBBJ but CFS.

    Cons: a bit too much plastic looking from surgery, one price 300 option.
    How old do you think these two girls are?

  12. #1265
    Quote Originally Posted by CatHunter69  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't host as much, and when she does her time is very limited. Check bedpage often and when she host you will see it. Her rate are 30-170 and 1 hr 220 plus extra services for more.
    Is this the Nana that used to be Star at Flower spa?

  13. #1264

    Nana Ala Moana

    Quote Originally Posted by HardAina  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard from Nana in a while. Where's Nana now?
    She doesn't host as much, and when she does her time is very limited. Check bedpage often and when she host you will see it. Her rate are 30-170 and 1 hr 220 plus extra services for more.

  14. #1263

    Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by CatHunter69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nana about 5 x and Doris only once.

    Nana.

    Pros: GFE, PSE or whatever you request her to be.

    Nice soft body, nice soft rack hard to tell if its MM or natural.

    Have various pricing options (170/220) cost more for other services.

    CONS: DFK before no options not I believe cost extra.

    Doesn't shower with you unless you ask.

    DORIS:

    Pros: nice slender body, able to squirts if you have the skill. She was dripping when I was with her.

    Willing to please and BBBJ but CFS.

    Cons: a bit too much plastic looking from surgery, one price 300 option.
    Haven't heard from Nana in a while. Where's Nana now?

  15. #1262
    Thanks! Agree about that amazing rack hard to tell. So Nana still active? I can't find her add too many Nana's these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by CatHunter69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nana about 5 x and Doris only once.

    Nana.

    Pros: GFE, PSE or whatever you request her to be.

    Nice soft body, nice soft rack hard to tell if its MM or natural.

    Have various pricing options (170/220) cost more for other services.

    CONS: DFK before no options not I believe cost extra.

    Doesn't shower with you unless you ask.

    DORIS:

    Pros: nice slender body, able to squirts if you have the skill. She was dripping when I was with her.

    Willing to please and BBBJ but CFS.

    Cons: a bit too much plastic looking from surgery, one price 300 option.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape