Thread: Honolulu Indies
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 1381
-
04-29-26 13:11 #1261Senior Member

Posts: 451Doris
Wow, Doris had some work done to her face? I haven't seen her in about a year and she always looked young and tight to me, especially her body.
Originally Posted by CatHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 01:20 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 37Nana vs Doris?
I saw Nana about 5 x and Doris only once.
Originally Posted by RadioHazard
[View Original Post]
Nana.
Pros: GFE, PSE or whatever you request her to be.
Nice soft body, nice soft rack hard to tell if its MM or natural.
Have various pricing options (170/220) cost more for other services.
CONS: DFK before no options not I believe cost extra.
Doesn't shower with you unless you ask.
DORIS:
Pros: nice slender body, able to squirts if you have the skill. She was dripping when I was with her.
Willing to please and BBBJ but CFS.
Cons: a bit too much plastic looking from surgery, one price 300 option.
-
04-28-26 12:59 #1259Senior Member

Posts: 1299How does Doris compare with Chinese Nana Indie? Does she pay out of a hotel?
BTW is Nana still around to many Nana. The one I'm talking was the indie at the condo near Ala Mo.
Originally Posted by BJicecream
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 22:36 #1258Regular Member

Posts: 23Does she have an AD? If so, can you link? Mahalos.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 21:57 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 1176Lily Lynn
It's been a minute since I've seen this MILF and she didn't disappoint. I won't go into too much detail on looks as she's been reviewed a lot on these forums but picture Thai version of Kim Kardashian.
Met her at the usual hotel setup she has going and was greeted in bra and panties and a very revealing robe. We caught up a bit and then off to the shower we went. Rinse of blue mouthwash and we were off to the races.
She started with a very sensual BBBJ and kept commenting that jr grew since the last time we met which most definitely isn't the case as I mentioned she can swallow and dt better than last time LOL. After a lot of eye contact and bls, she tossed on the cover and said she doesn't have to use lube with me and hopped on. She put on the act that I was impaling her and to switch to mish to open things up for her before we go back to cg. Happily obliged and wound up going to down with one of her legs over my shoulder. She shuddered and grabbed onto me as she said she had her first O. She said now she'd wife awake and is ready to go for a ride and she got up top and was a great cowgirl with a mix of standard and acg. Flipped over for some rcg and with that view I knew I had to go for some k9. Normally I'm not a huge cake guy but hers is nice. She also knows how to arch to the point where the huge cushion is great. She is very vocal and was pushing herself on the wall and throwing it back against me so much that we couldn't change positions and kept at it until I finished in the cover.
She hasn't missed a step since her AMP days. It is a lot more casual now in a hotel. She did say aunt Flo is coming on Monday so have fun fellas.
-
04-23-26 16:20 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 1176Unless something changed she was always cfs.
Originally Posted by RedRaider66
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 13:29 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 87Doris
Is she BBFS or cfs.
Originally Posted by BJicecream
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 10:52 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 136Just message her
She will send you her menu, she has a 40 min and 1 hr rate. She is literally the most reasonable girl out there for her quality. If I was into Chinese girl probably see her on the regular.
Originally Posted by Freakazoid
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 01:12 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 204Doris
What are the damages to see her now?
Originally Posted by BJicecream
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 23:56 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 423Doris
You can get a free 808 burner number from a free app like "textnow". You can make free calls or text from the app using the burner number without getting another phone.
Originally Posted by Keye33
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 20:16 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 238Doris. Out of town number
I've been unsuccessful scheduling w / Doris whenever her ad appears. FWIW, I have an out of state number; is that the reason for her not responding?
Originally Posted by BJicecream
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 17:43 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 136Doris is great
Her body is the same 100, face still Chinese, personality amazing as usual. I am still laughing a week later from the stuff she says.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 15:43 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 1398Doris
Has anybody seen her since she's back?. How's she looking. I hope to see her soon.
-
04-17-26 17:21 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 249Gina
Anyone catch up with Gina from Peaches outside the shop?
-
04-01-26 14:05 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 497Bebe
That is Rejuve Bebe. Working downtown. She has put on some weight, but still pretty.
Originally Posted by RadioHazard
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




