Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 22130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20975

    Sun and nic

    Quote Originally Posted by Hindenburg  [View Original Post]
    Sunflower seems like a solid bet hopefully can try her in the future. But yeah with nicole it was fine just didn't really amaze me. Think yesna and sun are both more visually appealing.
    Do they work days or nights at H8?

  2. #20974

    Sun and nic

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Sunflower has been a favorite of mine for quite some time. With her, as with Yesna, zero issues, always a good experience. You can't go wrong with either of them.

    Almost certainly, Nicole was the one you went back with, since she's back and forth between here and Florida. Keep in mind that Nicole is very high volume provider but IMO, she has an excellent skill set and is typically negotiable. I've never had a problem with her and she always delivers. It's surprising that you didn't find her oral skills all that great, since she's typically renowned for them.
    Sunflower seems like a solid bet hopefully can try her in the future. But yeah with nicole it was fine just didn't really amaze me. Think yesna and sun are both more visually appealing.

  3. #20973
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    I usually just take one shoe and pant leg off and when we are all done I always make sure my wallet and phone didn't fall out.
    I always take pants fully off and leave shirt on. If I have button up I'll unbutton it so it doesn't get creamy from their juices. Socks and shoes stay on, eek.

  4. #20972
    Quote Originally Posted by Hindenburg  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a chance to return to the clubs. Went straight to henry viii around 2 pm. Much busier than expected. Several big back aa dancers 2 big booty aas maybe saw 1 latina.

    Couple out of shape older white dancers. Think sunflower was the waitress but will be dancing tmrw tried to get her in VIP to no avail.

    Evertually approached by nicole haggled back and forth until 125 bbj was agreed upon. She did a decent job got a little sloppy.

    And some bls. There was some tooth mixed in and she isn't super hot so after a few songs she started complaining and I sent her off with no finish.

    Cleaned up afterwards and crossed paths with yesna. All I can say is wow. Absolutely knocked it out of the park with the oral adventure. Would highly reccomend. Pm for more details.

    Saw another tan white dancer nice round butt slightly taller think she had little heart tattoos on her back or neck. She might of had potential.

    Not sure if the first dancer was the legendary nicole from last year unless she has cleaned up her lifestyle alot. The one I met today said she lived in fl and was headed back soon.
    Sunflower has been a favorite of mine for quite some time. With her, as with Yesna, zero issues, always a good experience. You can't go wrong with either of them.

    Almost certainly, Nicole was the one you went back with, since she's back and forth between here and Florida. Keep in mind that Nicole is very high volume provider but IMO, she has an excellent skill set and is typically negotiable. I've never had a problem with her and she always delivers. It's surprising that you didn't find her oral skills all that great, since she's typically renowned for them.

  5. #20971
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterKnight  [View Original Post]
    JOC,

    I appreciate your listing, but I respectfully disagree: I would rank BT's at number two behind Flight Club, and that is only due to club reputation and amenities; I have not had great service at FC. But I have had a long streak of success at BT's the last several years..
    I too would rank BTs higher. I seem to find dancers at BTs who have a more expansive menu than those at FC and LS.

  6. #20970
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano666  [View Original Post]
    I strip down to just socks. Hang everything else on the coat hook. When finished I get dressed take socks off slip into shoes. Put socks in back pocket dispose in restroom. So if you see socks in the waste can. Good chance they were mine..
    Interesting strategy. You must not have a SO at home? Otherwise, arriving home bare footed might require as much explanation as arriving home smelling like stripper perfume (or worse).

    I also strip down to socks. Who knows what lurks on the floors of the best strip clubs in Wayne County? However, I wear the socks home and put them in the wash ASAP. I only wish that Tide had a bio hazard level detergent.

  7. #20969

    Socks

    Quote Originally Posted by HumphreyB  [View Original Post]
    You guys may have opened my eyes. I think I will go back to Bogarts today and go full comando upstairs. I don't know if I can make myself do it but I'll try. LOL.
    I strip down to just socks. Hang everything else on the coat hook. When finished I get dressed take socks off slip into shoes. Put socks in back pocket dispose in restroom. So if you see socks in the waste can. Good chance they were mine.

    Deano.

  8. #20968

    Screw it

    Quote Originally Posted by HumphreyB  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Bogarts today, took one of the ladies upstairs for some entertainment. She said "why don't you take your pants off?" I always just drop my pants. Does anyone actually take your pants all the way off? I started thinking about it and that would involve taking off your shoes and I know what's on that floor. Just curious do any of you take
    the pants all the way off?
    You guys may have opened my eyes. I think I will go back to Bogarts today and go full comando upstairs. I don't know if I can make myself do it but I'll try. LOL.

  9. #20967
    Quote Originally Posted by HumphreyB  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Bogarts today, took one of the ladies upstairs for some entertainment. She said "why don't you take your pants off?" I always just drop my pants. Does anyone actually take your pants all the way off? I started thinking about it and that would involve taking off your shoes and I know what's on that floor. Just curious do any of you take the pants all the way off?
    I usually just take one shoe and pant leg off and when we are all done I always make sure my wallet and phone didn't fall out.

  10. #20966

    Pussflation Scabs

    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    With this economy it shouldn't be long until the "scabs" cross the picket line and start going back, break the union, and start offering the non union rate work!!
    Sooo true. With some "scabs" you may get the "scabies" however. LOL.

  11. #20965
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewy56  [View Original Post]
    Well, with gas prices at a all time high and inflation skyrocketing the non union "working girls" get what that can get. I have read gals at LS have formed an informal "union" where new gals are bullied into complying with the "rates" of their informal union. SC could be the same. LOL. Supply and demand in this crappy economy should translate to it should be a "buyers" market where the overwhelming majority of people lack "discretionary income". Time will tell, I suspect there will be many restaurants in the area (and everywhere) and unfortunately even some stripclubs close in 2026 with the dim outlook of our economy.
    With this economy it shouldn't be long until the "scabs" cross the picket line and start going back, break the union, and start offering the non union rate work!!

  12. #20964

    Pussflation

    Quote Originally Posted by CamperBob  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in at SC in the afternoon and Sammy or Samantha came and sat down by me and talked me into going to VIP. It's been quite I while since I was there last. All the other times I was there never paid more than 1. 5 for BBJ or CBJ. She wanted 3 for covered. Did things change recently? She was not even worth 1.
    Well, with gas prices at a all time high and inflation skyrocketing the non union "working girls" get what that can get. I have read gals at LS have formed an informal "union" where new gals are bullied into complying with the "rates" of their informal union. SC could be the same. LOL. Supply and demand in this crappy economy should translate to it should be a "buyers" market where the overwhelming majority of people lack "discretionary income". Time will tell, I suspect there will be many restaurants in the area (and everywhere) and unfortunately even some stripclubs close in 2026 with the dim outlook of our economy.

  13. #20963

    Re: Club rankings

    JOC,

    I appreciate your listing, but I respectfully disagree: I would rank BT's at number two behind Flight Club, and that is only due to club reputation and amenities; I have not had great service at FC. But I have had a long streak of success at BT's the last several years.

    WK.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Flight Club days for sure and there is not even a close 2nd place, hot women who will approach you (and trust me they are far from just transactional) great food, drinks and atmosphere.

    It is not only the best club in Michigan it is one of the top clubs in the entire nation.
    if it doesn't work out you are only a five minutes from Silver Criket which isn't bad especially of you are looking for AA, it is very heavy populated with AA dancers
    while BT's in Dearborn sometimes has decent looking dancers they are out of touch. have major GPS and if you offer to buy them a drink they wouldn't hesitate to order themselves a $28 drink without even asking you if that would be ok

    1. Flight Club
    2. Silver Cricket
    3. H8
    4. Landing Strip
    5. Bogarts BT's (tied)

  14. #20962

    SC Prices

    I stopped in at SC in the afternoon and Sammy or Samantha came and sat down by me and talked me into going to VIP. It's been quite I while since I was there last. All the other times I was there never paid more than 1. 5 for BBJ or CBJ. She wanted 3 for covered. Did things change recently? She was not even worth 1.

  15. #20961

    Re: Cat allergies

    Quote Originally Posted by SmegBoy  [View Original Post]
    So I was with Angel at SC the other day. Dropped pants to ankles and pulled shirt up to shoulders. She started breaking out in hives wherever she came in contact with my clothes. Turns out she's highly allergic to cats and I have several. She said next time we both get totally naked to avoid a repeat. Note: She never once suggested we should cut the session short, I ended up stopping because I could see what was happening to her skin and it couldn't have felt good. Good BBBJ to start, cfs, fiv, several warm up dances.
    SB,

    Thank you for this alert! I always remove my clothing, and it had not occurred to me that some of the women might be allergic to cats. I already do not use body fragrances in case anyone is sensitive to those. I have cats, too. I'll be sure to ask the ladies next time.

    WK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape