Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 22131
-
05-13-26 21:37 #20961Senior Member

Posts: 726Re: Cat allergies
SB,
Originally Posted by SmegBoy
[View Original Post]
Thank you for this alert! I always remove my clothing, and it had not occurred to me that some of the women might be allergic to cats. I already do not use body fragrances in case anyone is sensitive to those. I have cats, too. I'll be sure to ask the ladies next time.
WK.
-
05-13-26 21:31 #20960Senior Member

Posts: 726Re: State of undress
Yes. And everything else. I cover the chair or bench with my shirt, the floor with my pants if I sit.
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 21:12 #20959Senior Member

Posts: 726Re: BT's and code
I second both points: don't disguise club names; and Demonic delivers a superb performance, both on stage and in VIP.
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 19:43 #20958Senior Member

Posts: 32Tuesday report
Finally got a chance to return to the clubs. Went straight to henry viii around 2 pm. Much busier than expected. Several big back aa dancers 2 big booty aas maybe saw 1 latina.
Couple out of shape older white dancers. Think sunflower was the waitress but will be dancing tmrw tried to get her in VIP to no avail.
Evertually approached by nicole haggled back and forth until 125 bbj was agreed upon. She did a decent job got a little sloppy.
And some bls. There was some tooth mixed in and she isn't super hot so after a few songs she started complaining and I sent her off with no finish.
Cleaned up afterwards and crossed paths with yesna. All I can say is wow. Absolutely knocked it out of the park with the oral adventure. Would highly reccomend. Pm for more details.
Saw another tan white dancer nice round butt slightly taller think she had little heart tattoos on her back or neck. She might of had potential.
Not sure if the first dancer was the legendary nicole from last year unless she has cleaned up her lifestyle alot. The one I met today said she lived in fl and was headed back soon.
-
05-13-26 18:36 #20957Senior Member

Posts: 209LS Union
I have not experienced this union issue with BBBJ. I see 4 ladies there on the regular and they all provide BBBJ without issue, and sometimes they just sit on me without a cover as well. Seems like the union is based on who you are. Likely like always YMMV.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
Daze.
-
05-13-26 18:04 #20956Senior Member

Posts: 677you could ride with a friend in their car , also there is no longer a cover at FC until 10;00 PM which more than makes up for the paltry $8 valet cost.
Originally Posted by PebbleSparrow
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 17:55 #20955Senior Member

Posts: 677The LS dancers have formed in informal union to enforce their VIP do and don't rules and to keep prices at an inflated high rate, I have been going there for many years now and have noticed there have been almost no new dancers there for close to a year or more (except for dancers that came from other clubs) there are never any fresh young white faces and this is because what few of them that do show up are strong armed in the locker room with subtle and not so subtle hints by other dancers to not undermine anyone on service or prices or it will be FAFO (I have first hand knowledge of this happening to one dancer, she was told that she better not be offering a BBBJ for any price).
Originally Posted by Larrylynn
[View Original Post]
So unless a new dancer at LS is a bad assed woman who can hold her own, wants to set her own prices and doesn't take any smack she will be given a lot of grief by the other dancers.
Has anyone else gotten this vibe from LS or has anyone ever actually seen a fresh brand new white girl at LS (and not a former dancer or from another club) who lasts more than a couple weeks over the past 18 months?
-
05-13-26 17:37 #20954Senior Member

Posts: 103You're forgetting the biggest problem with FC and LS. Required valet. No thanks! Don't want to deal with that.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
Unless, there's a way to skip that at FC. Would love to visit sometime but don't want to deal with valet at all.
-
05-13-26 13:58 #20953Regular Member

Posts: 17Recommendations
Looking to trade some BBFS names (DM please). I know most don't want to be put on blast in the main channel. Only interested in dancers at FC, LS or Bts. Well aware of the lower tier clubs.
Thanks in advance.
-
05-13-26 10:13 #20952Senior Member

Posts: 108Great question! I've always wondered myself. Lots of great replies.
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 00:02 #20951Senior Member

Posts: 440Whenever in town I usually hit at least two of the upper or middle tier clubs, one at day and one at night. Those clubs are Flight Club and Landing Strip. I have found that both Flight Club and Landing Strip are about the same during the day, while Landing Strip is the more reasonable of the two at night. So, I usually go visit both during the day and LS at night, but occasionally hit both.
Originally Posted by Toenail12
[View Original Post]
Then I'll hit Bogart's Lounge and Henry the VIII both day and night if I didn't find someone I like.
My typical order is about 30 minutes in LS if I find no one I like then head to FC for another half hour then across the street to Bogarts and finally Henry VIII.
Night it's LS again then Henry VIII, Bogarts, and if I struck out I'll stop over to FC.
-
05-12-26 23:53 #20950Senior Member

Posts: 110So I was with Angel at SC the other day. Dropped pants to ankles and pulled shirt up to shoulders. She started breaking out in hives wherever she came in contact with my clothes. Turns out she's highly allergic to cats and I have several. She said next time we both get totally naked to avoid a repeat. Note: She never once suggested we should cut the session short, I ended up stopping because I could see what was happening to her skin and it couldn't have felt good. Good BBBJ to start, cfs, fiv, several warm up dances.
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 23:06 #20949Senior Member

Posts: 1473No just drop it to my knees.
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 22:00 #20948Senior Member

Posts: 113Upstairs made me chuckle in reference to the couple of steps up to the private dance area.
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
I usually take my pants and underwear fully off, though I use my underwear as a barrier between me and the chair / couch / whatever. I live with shoes being off and I go to an extra effort cleaning my shoes and changing my socks at the first opportunity. With clothes on I just feel distracted or "off" when it comes to the dead, at least when it comes to my lower half. I might take my shirt off, but that's if the club is warm / hot.
-
05-12-26 21:50 #20947Senior Member

Posts: 100Quick question
Stopped by Bogarts today, took one of the ladies upstairs for some entertainment. She said "why don't you take your pants off?" I always just drop my pants. Does anyone actually take your pants all the way off? I started thinking about it and that would involve taking off your shoes and I know what's on that floor. Just curious do any of you take the pants all the way off?











Reply With Quote






