Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 18688
-
05-15-26 15:59 #17623I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.

Posts: 127Agree with Vegas Chef
This girl is probably one of my favorites. Looks and service are amazing. I saw here a few years back at the spots in Mesa that closed and have seen her here a few times. Worth the trip, she is a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by VegasChef1977
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 14:55 #17622Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Mimi Sasa wellness Spa
Got a message from a good provider friend of mine. She told me her friend was working in town and business was slow and asked me to go see her. I stopped by to meet Mimi. She's half Japanese and Mandarin. She's definitely a sexy MILF. When we got in the room and she took off her dress I was blown away. She has one of the nicest bodies I've seen on a massage girl. Beautiful bolt on's with smooth skin and curves in the right places. She immediately started DFK me (great kisser) and had me lean back on the edge of the table so she had full access to my cock. You could tell she has experience, it felt amazing. I had to have her stop she had me ready to blow pretty fast. I returned the favor eating her sweet pussy. She really gets wet and gets into it. She was grinding on my tongue with her hips until she clinched her legs around my head. We were both ready at this point. Hat went on and I fucked her in several positions. Not going to lie. I've been busy past couple weeks and it was taking me a little longer than usual to finish. I told her I wanted to finish in her mouth. She pulled the cover off and had me cumming in her mouth in no time. If your looking for a place a with less traffic and a sexy MILF. I would stop in and see Mimi.
-
05-15-26 14:32 #17621Senior Member

Posts: 36"I don't answer questions and I want my lawyer" Done and done.
Originally Posted by RizzlerReborn
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 08:22 #17620Senior Member

Posts: 66That's exactly how it's worked for me as well, regardless of the location you get the massage. One house fee and an extra tip for the second masseuse (usually around $100).
Originally Posted by DJJing602
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 21:56 #17619Regular Member

Posts: 12Keep your mouth shut
First, unless they just knock down the door and barge in, you should have time to get dressed. Second, so what if you are caught naked. You are there for a massage, you are supposed to be naked. Third, just remember to keep your mouth shut and you will be fine.
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 21:18 #17618Banned Member

Posts: 67I don't know man, perhaps you're young I'm assuming? For me it's like when old people just fart in line and don't think twice about it. Maybe I'm just getting old, but I don't really care what a random person walking by thinks I'm doing, they really aren't paying attention anyways. As for LEO, I could be wrong here, but the shops that get busted weren't paying their taxes directly to the department. It doesn't take a gumshoe detective to figure out which shops are doing what, they personally know the owners of these shops at least on some level. That, or they got so blatent about their operation that LEO told them they need to pack up. If they ever come in while you're in the middle of things, just get under the sheet, you're allowed to be naked under a sheet at a massage establishment, she will go running out of the door to the back. I presume most of the people who you see busted and with mugshots, either didn't pass the attitude test (which is shut your mouth, put your clothes on and get your ass out of there, don't ask for a refund or get smart with them about ruining your day) Contrary to popular belief, LEO doesn't want to wrestle with naked men. They want their cut, and you out of their way while they're getting it.
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 18:01 #17617Senior Member

Posts: 63How Do You Guys Do It?
First thank you all! Popped my cherry and went to my FIRST ever AMP last week late at night. Went to the FAMOUS Red 8. Was greeted by the super cute Strawberry and Fiona. Took Strawberry, full hour, the works! She was amazing.
The title is not so much about Red 8 or Strawberry, they lived up to the hype and more!!
My question is the constant looking over your shoulders. Idk but I was NERVOUS going in and even more looking at the monitors during the whole time. Idk I guess I'm paranoid, but always seeing AMPs shut down and all that comes with it, got me all worried. What should have been a relaxing time actually wasn't so much for me.
Idk, I guess my question is does it ever stop, you know, that feeling? I am single, so no wife issues, but the still the what ifs?
Idk, maybe AMPs aren't for me, which is a BUMMER because Strawberry and Red 8 were amazing!
Just my 2 cents and hope mods won't get upset with my post.
-
05-14-26 15:51 #17616Banned Member

Posts: 46House Fee
1 house fee for and hr, then primary girl 180, and second hand 100. Well worth the time.
Originally Posted by MicrowaveMeal
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 15:49 #17615Banned Member

Posts: 8I haven't had that option before with four hands. It's either that or I'm a bad haggler LOL. But I've only had four hands twice ever and it was like that.
Originally Posted by MicrowaveMeal
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 14:08 #17614Regular Member

Posts: 5House fee
Did you pay 2 house fee? Some places around the country, you just have to pay 1 house fee for 4 hands. And the second girl is only 100 more.
Originally Posted by BoomBoomboy01
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 12:38 #17613Banned Member

Posts: 84 Hands Session. Fendi & Angela at Gold Panda in Sun City
Back at it again at the Gold Panda and Fendi and Angela are still going strong out here. It must've been either a slow day or perfect timing, cause both girls came into the room and offered some double trouble fun! Angela is a soft bodied traditional Chinese woman with light brunette hair, Natural Cs, and an average Asian girl body with some pubes, and. Fendi is a Chinese-Ukrainian babe with a sexy hourglass body, Manmade DDs and a great looking BBL booty. She got a Latina's figure, white girl face features, but still that Asian look and charm.
In the session they lay me on the table first and do a "breast" massage where they basically are kissing my body and pressing their tits all over me. Fendi props me up and then starts a rimjob, while Angela first kisses my back and then swoops under to suck the tip of my cock. Some true double trouble pleasure here. The flip is even better when they tag team a BBBJ on me. Double eye contact as they have mouthfuls of my cock and balls, Fendi giggles as she usually does and goes to sit on my face for some 69. She has some serious cheeks, and I get to munching her kitty. Multiple FIV, Fendi loves it. They both have diff BJ styles, Fendi gets sloppy, then pulls back for some intense tip sensation. Angela is more long strokes and head swerving. Angela goes to get a rubber and wraps me up and starts some cowgirl action, still with Fendi sitting on my face. A lot more grinding action from Angela, I'm getting smother in Chinese kitty and am fully with it. Fendi comes off me, and it's my turn to deliver the goods. I pound Angela in mish off the side of the table. Fendi is sucking on her nipple and dirty talking to me, giggling and basically flirting with me to bang Angela faster. After what felt like 10 minutes of plowing Angela, Fendi gets up, full on DFks me and asks me to fuck her next. I nod yes, and pull out of Angela. She's cock drunk and just lays on the table for about 5 minutes recollecting herself after the dim down, Fendi pulls the rubber off me, goes to get a wipe to clean me of and then bends over off the side of the table and pulls me in to fuck her bare. Super hot, this ass is unreal, big, round and jiggly, but also nice and firm. Spanking the hell of that while delivering back shot after back shot. Angela finally gets up and gets in my arm to kiss me, cradle my nuts, and push me deeper into Fendi. After doggy, I get Fendi to flip for some mish. Basically in the middle of a Chinese sandwich as I'm on top of Fendi plowing her, while Angela is right behind me, helping me with my thrusts again. For the finish, I get up and both girls get on their knees and stick out their tongues. I rub out my final finish right into both of their mouth. Nice and controlled, got every drop into these girls. These babes can really deliver a good time. I'm glad I came this morning too, as the girls were prob fresh and not as plowed into yet. Just an FYI, for the threesome action, ya got to pay the house fee for each girl, and then tip each accordingly. I'll Fendi asked for more since we rawdogged it which made sense. Worth the money tho. I basically got 2 pop in, since I secretly blew in the bag with Angela. Def check out Gold Panda for some good ass.
House fee: 60 x 2) $120.
Tip: A- $160, F -$200.
-
05-14-26 10:56 #17612Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Lucky Spa
96th ave and Peoria.
Originally Posted by AzHooligan
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 10:34 #17611Senior Member

Posts: 122Lucky
Where is this LUCKY at? There's a couple in the valley mentioned.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 09:30 #17610Regular Member

Posts: 7Second this. We are all looking for good to great deals, but this one it really out there. I once had BBFS without upcharge, but that was after multiple visits and the girl took a liking to me.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 08:50 #17609Regular Member

Posts: 12Different names
The title of your post and the first sentence have Lulu as the name of the girl, but you ended your post with the name of Gigi. Could you pease clarify who you actually saw?
Originally Posted by Dazone909
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






