Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 18667
-
05-14-26 10:56 #17602Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Lucky Spa
96th ave and Peoria.
Originally Posted by AzHooligan
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 10:34 #17601Senior Member

Posts: 122Lucky
Where is this LUCKY at? There's a couple in the valley mentioned.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 09:30 #17600Regular Member

Posts: 7Second this. We are all looking for good to great deals, but this one it really out there. I once had BBFS without upcharge, but that was after multiple visits and the girl took a liking to me.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 08:50 #17599Regular Member

Posts: 12Different names
The title of your post and the first sentence have Lulu as the name of the girl, but you ended your post with the name of Gigi. Could you pease clarify who you actually saw?
Originally Posted by Dazone909
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 20:05 #17598Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Not sure where you got I'm busy traveling every week. I said I've been busy lately with work traveling. Since the start of the New Year I've been to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Orlando, Miami, Houston and Austin. All I referenced is I'm fortunate and I get to see some of my favorite girls while traveling for work.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 19:49 #17597Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Dream and Sugar are making Lucky very hard to ignore.
Completely agree with you. Dream is one of the special women out there. She's the only spa girl I've never bothered with ratings because she's a 10 in every category. Total smokeshow and that's why I said she belongs on the Mount Rushmore of the AZ AMP world. That's why she is one of my ATFs too. I'm glad you had such a great time with her. I feel like any other hobbyist on this thread would agree with us, as I have been reading the forums daily for over 2 years which is easily over like 1000+ reviews, and I have never seen one bad review for Dream lol. Can't say the same for any of the other popular girls in AZ. Enough said.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
I must agree with you on Sugar as well. I saw Sugar on the way out after I saw Dream last time. She's very sexy as you described. She's quickly becoming one of my favorites too. She's also got a really special way with words. Couldn't stop complementing me on how handsome I was and she kept telling me how badly she wants me to come back to see her. I just might have to take her back on that offer!
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
Very good point ChineseLuver, you and RubNTug really have been quite busy these days LOL. Wish I had the stamina like you to take business trips every week all across America to see all these smoking hot ladies. Must be nice. I really wish I could keep up with you.
Originally Posted by ChineseLuver
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 19:33 #17596Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Where is this magical place?
I must agree with you. Let me know where I can get 1 hour of BBFS for $210 all in (50+160). That deal sounds AMAZING!! Sign me up!
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 18:25 #17595Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Spot on with the girls at lucky Spa
Damn RubNTug you've been busy. You're spot on with both of these girls.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 18:22 #17594Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Red 8 talent
Red 8 has the best talent in the east valley. You can't go wrong with any of them.
Originally Posted by Lowbatteryboi
[View Original Post]
Strawberry-PSE not much she won't do.
Maggie- girl next door with a special talent I really like.
Fiona- perfect breasts and nipples with meaty pussy lips. She really gets into it and is very vocal.
-
05-13-26 18:01 #17593Senior Member

Posts: 137Amazing!
Fendi always sounds so awesome!! How much was it all in?
Originally Posted by VegasChef1977
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 17:51 #17592Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105?
House fee $50.00 for an hour and BBFS for $160. Both of those things don't add up!!
Originally Posted by Reddog1987
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 17:48 #17591Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Lucky Spa
Just got back in town Saturday night from Orlando. I was there for work but found time to see some of Phoenix's finest working in O-Town.
When my plane landed I had a message from Dream one of my ATF letting me know she was back from her break with Auntie Flo.
Stopped by on Mothers Day. It's been a little while since I've seen her because my schedule has been crazy. I can't complain, I get to see a lot of mine and your favorites across the country while I'm working. Anyway back to the visit. We started passionately kissing and I picked her up and laid her on the table to taste her sweet pussy. Let's just say I've got her figured out. It didn't take long and the juices were flowing and she was squirming. I tried to continue but she was so sensitive she pulled me up to kiss and clean all the juices of my face. We continued kissing until she started flicking her tongue telling me to go down again. Don't have to ask me twice I love eating these girls pussies! She was still pretty sensitive from the first time and it didn't take long and she was pushing, pulling, squirming all over the table. She caught her breath and had me flip over and returned the favor. With me she's slow and sensual just the way I like it. She knew I was getting close so she put the hat on I brought and started riding the shit out of me. It felt amazing and I had to stop her so I could finish in my favorite standing missionary. Like I said her and I have a little history and I know what she likes. It didn't take long for her to let me know she was cumming again and I blew in the bag at the same time. She pulled me in to DFK wrapping her legs around me still slowly grinding. Man I forgot how good of a time she is.
As I was walking out Sugar showed up from a break with Aunt Flo as well. Set up an appointment to see her last night. Let's just say she's becoming one of my favorites. Her head game is on point. She knows how to flick her tongue while sucking your dick. I could finish with a blowjob every time but she's a great fuck as well. Another thing that sets her apart for me is she is a gusher if you know how to please her. Last night while I was going to town on her pussy she grabbed the towel over the pillow and put it under her. She hadn't done that before but this was the first time a got her to squirt and she was bucking and squirming. She put the condom on and we started in Doggy on the table and finished in standing missionary. I've already set up another appointment to see her Friday before she moves to another Spa.
Treat these girls good. They're some of the best in the west valley!!
-
05-13-26 16:32 #17590Senior Member

Posts: 4051st ave and Olive ave. Tai Chi
Stopped in at Tai Chi. The new girl called herself Jessica, Very hot and on the younger side of things. She took me back and we had a quick shower on a table. Went to the room for a good massage start, but we we both naked and I got her on the table on top of me. We started with some 69, she had an almost completely shaved kitty. Then she jumped on my covered little birdie and spun around like a bird feeder. Jessica was lots of fun, CFS, and BBFS and and the end, I finished in her mouth. $5 house 1.6 for an hour with this little goddess. Good luck.
-
05-13-26 14:39 #17589Regular Member

Posts: 21Fendi the Ukrainian at Gold Panda spa in Sun City
I stopped by here this morning and had a fantastic table shower session with Fendi. She was wearing a pink lacy dress and she had little Diamond glitter stickers on her upper cheeks. Her body has great curves, a flat stomach and massive man-made DD size melons. She started by spraying my back with the warm water and then scrubbed me really good and rinsed me off. She applied some gel to her big jugs and started slipping and sliding all over my body. Gorgeous pink nipples that are rock hard slipping on my butt cheeks and down my legs. She then used her mouth like a sucker fish and she creates this suction on your back and runs her mouth all over your back and your ass cheeks and your legs. Very stimulating, made the hair on my arms stand-up.
I requested some rimming and she had no problem with inserting her tongue inside my ass. After a few minutes of that, I flipped over and she starts camel sliding on my bare cock. She looks down at me and asked me "honey can I put it in like this?" I'd let her know. Yes, she told me it would be a little bit extra tip for the BBFS. I told her I understand and then she slowly lowers herself on top of me. She leans over and is kissing me while she is riding me in CG. Fendi can ride, she has great stamina and can go on for quite some time. She then asked me if I would like to be on top, and I immediately put her into doggy style. She has great kegel control and her squeezing my cock like that I let her know that I was going to cum inside her. She said yes, baby cum inside me. Shot a big load inside and once I recovered, I pulled out and she rinsed both of us off, and we went back to the room.
If you want to experience an excellent table shower session, I highly recommend Fendi.
-
05-13-26 12:38 #17588Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42Meet Leah. Kiss Your Disposable Income Goodbye.
Boys, Leah at Infinity is an absolute problem.
Cute enough to bring home to meet your mom. Dangerous enough to have you checking your schedule before you're even back in the parking lot. Gorgeous face, killer little body, bright eyes, and the kind of natural sex appeal that doesn't need filters, fancy photos, or a sales pitch. She smiles at you once, and you can practically hear your wallet sigh.
Once the door closes, she turns the charm up fast. Great kisser, very affectionate, tons of eye contact, and a playful energy that feels real instead of rehearsed. Nothing felt rushed or mechanical. Just easy chemistry that kept building until my internal monologue shifted from "Well, this was a smart decision" to "How many times can I reasonably come back this week?
She's one of those rare finds that reminds you why this hobby can still surprise you. As if that wasn't enough, she mentioned an even hotter friend is coming in to take her place in a few days. So yes, I am very interested in conducting that follow-up investigation. Until then, I'll be trying to get a few more visits in with Leah before she heads back to California.
Leah is not just hot.
She's an absolute problem.
And I'm not even trying to solve it.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





