Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 26629
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25969

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    Went on a whim, and took a Big L on this one. Maybe it was just me, but first off room was like a sauna and the AC Unit didn't start working until I was leaving. So I'm not saying don't go see her, but I would damn make sure you know what you are getting first and how long your session is, started with some casual conversation and after I sent her the money 125 she let me know it was a QV and I only had 15 minutes, and wasn't trying to rush me but it was just business. But of course if I wanted to stay longer I could pay more. I'm not even sure what she offered. Because she couldn't tell me. It was very awkward. Left w / o doing anything but sweating my azz off. She claims she did this in a previous life under a different name and had very good reviews. Would be interested if anyone has seen her then and now. Never had a stranger encounter, she is 6 ft like she has, and attractive with a decent body. She did spend me some some pics and a few grainy video clips, suppose to get some videos sent as well and haven't received them. Honestly don't care, you do this enough, you are going to take some L's.

    Goes by Sophia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/940924135064
    You paid her and she returned no services? Yeah big L for sure. I've talked with her before, she's usually promoting her slutty looking friend Cita for FS or maybe it's the same scam. She used to offer escort services at pretty crazy prices and then she said she wouldn't do FS anymore. With Cita she was supposedly offering massage and Cita to do other stuff but Sophia never actually offered services. My guess is she lost her friend to pimp and you just paid for her room the next day. She told me she never would do FS again so when I saw her posting without her friend I had my doubts.

  2. #25968

    Strange Encounter. Definitely not life changing

    Went on a whim, and took a Big L on this one. Maybe it was just me, but first off room was like a sauna and the AC Unit didn't start working until I was leaving. So I'm not saying don't go see her, but I would damn make sure you know what you are getting first and how long your session is, started with some casual conversation and after I sent her the money 125 she let me know it was a QV and I only had 15 minutes, and wasn't trying to rush me but it was just business. But of course if I wanted to stay longer I could pay more. I'm not even sure what she offered. Because she couldn't tell me. It was very awkward. Left w / o doing anything but sweating my azz off. She claims she did this in a previous life under a different name and had very good reviews. Would be interested if anyone has seen her then and now. Never had a stranger encounter, she is 6 ft like she has, and attractive with a decent body. She did spend me some some pics and a few grainy video clips, suppose to get some videos sent as well and haven't received them. Honestly don't care, you do this enough, you are going to take some L's.

    Goes by Sophia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/940924135064

  3. #25967

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonwmlatam  [View Original Post]
    New pics attached for the record.
    I really appreciate that you circled back around and posted screenshots. I saw her post too, and I was very interested, but I didn't want to take a risk on someone new without recommendations from one of my brothers on the site.

    Thank you for taking the time!

  4. #25966

    Red head

    Quote Originally Posted by Rileyw2009  [View Original Post]
    Any one indulge quite yet? She's been posting here periodically. Pics almost come off as a stripper, just trying to see if she is legitimate.

    Thanks guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/202196193369
    I was talking to another provider about her. It sounds like they were roommates at one point? The provider I was seeing said that she was bitchy and had her clients in and out in 15 minutes or less and it did not matter what they were spending. Very transactional and mechanical.

    You know as well as I do that bitches love to hate other bitches, but that is what I heard. I do "somewhat" trust this other provider as she referred me other others in the past that have worked out well, but as always do you own research and be safe!

  5. #25965

    Abby

    Recently saw Abby. Comms were good. I had to wait a few minutes in the parking lot, maybe 5 minutes. She messaged me with her Room # when she was ready. When I go to the room it was in fair condition. Not messy or dirty, I guess it looked loved in. There were previous reports of odor and bad hygiene. That was not the case for me. Her makeup looked to be freshly done. She looks like her pictures.

    We got comfortable and started with some light kissing. Then on to BBBJ. This skill could use a little work. She got the little fella hard then climbed on top for some cowgirl. Moved to mish and finished k9. She was perfectly vocal for me. All in all, I enjoyed my time with her. I wish the BBBJ was better. I will repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/abbysue95

  6. #25964

    Sw

    Quote Originally Posted by Rileyw2009  [View Original Post]
    Any one indulge quite yet? She's been posting here periodically. Pics almost come off as a stripper, just trying to see if she is legitimate.

    Thanks guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/202196193369
    This girl was a SW in Battle Creek a few years ago. She definitely wasn't charging 300, the most I ever paid was 80 for FS. She does look healthier now in those pics.

  7. #25963

    New link, update from previous post

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonwmlatam  [View Original Post]
    So I made the mistake of not taking a screenshot and posting the link instead, the person took it down. But it said something like in for one day only last Wednesday, they actually started posting on Tuesday. Anyway comms were decent, set a time, then they asked a couple minutes before if I would be long, made the need food excuse pushed a half hour, which turned into an hour. So I decided to scope the spot (Division an 52nd or something) some trailer park. Address didn't exist, but circled back and watched cars come in, until I see a car come in drive back near the parking area where I was at, male gets out and goes into a blacked out car with tints, maybe pulls something out then gets back into the car with some woman and heads back towards the trailer, I drive by closer and don't see where they went I go back to a safe spot and text if she's ready now, then she sends another address that's a trailer down. At that point I leave, she puts up a fit I leave her on red.

    I remembered the rule, there's always more fish in the sea. Way too sketchy to get jammed up by a guy while I'm doing the deed. Pics were all of a skinny brunette with a ohat ass. Should have known it was TGTBT, anyway still looking..
    New pics attached for the record.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9147.jpg‎   IMG_9146.jpg‎   IMG_9145.jpg‎  

  8. #25962

    Update: found new post "qv 140"

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonwmlatam  [View Original Post]
    So I made the mistake of not taking a screenshot and posting the link instead, the person took it down. But it said something like in for one day only last Wednesday, they actually started posting on Tuesday. Anyway comms were decent, set a time, then they asked a couple minutes before if I would be long, made the need food excuse pushed a half hour, which turned into an hour. So I decided to scope the spot (Division an 52nd or something) some trailer park. Address didn't exist, but circled back and watched cars come in, until I see a car come in drive back near the parking area where I was at, male gets out and goes into a blacked out car with tints, maybe pulls something out then gets back into the car with some woman and heads back towards the trailer, I drive by closer and don't see where they went I go back to a safe spot and text if she's ready now, then she sends another address that's a trailer down. At that point I leave, she puts up a fit I leave her on red.

    I remembered the rule, there's always more fish in the sea. Way too sketchy to get jammed up by a guy while I'm doing the deed. Pics were all of a skinny brunette with a ohat ass. Should have known it was TGTBT, anyway still looking. Hard these days since I don't have seeking. All my UTRs have moved or gotten into relationships..
    Here's the post adding images, also here's the link for as long as it's live: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/490012452208.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9147.jpg‎   IMG_9146.jpg‎   IMG_9145.jpg‎  

  9. #25961

    No Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    Klue or Kluee wants 600 or 700 for FS. She's legit, but has a serious case of GPS. Her friend, Chyna, is the same price. There's also a tude to deal with and she's not that attractive. Save your money, avoid a bad experience, and go bang three other providers.
    KlueBliss used to or still has an account on the Forum. She used to message me and others to drum up business. I never saw her. She also has an OF and Snap account.

  10. #25960
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Someone must be paying these prices, or they wouldn't have $$ for their drugs. Must be mongers unfamiliar with this site.
    I don't really negotiate on prices, I usually don't have an issue with what they are asking but $500-$700 is way beyond realistic in my opinion. Be safe. JK.

  11. #25959

    What I don't get

    Quote Originally Posted by GRDiver  [View Original Post]
    GPS? More like full Midas syndrome! I used to fuck this chick back in the day for 100 with little rules and then she disappeared for awhile. She's not worth anywhere near that donation especially when she gets her attitude. Do these providers really think theres alot of guys lining up to pay anything over 500 in GR? At that donation get yourself a hot college sugarbaby and call it a day. Don't spend a penny on these GPS providers.
    Someone must be paying these prices, or they wouldn't have $$ for their drugs. Must be mongers unfamiliar with this site.

  12. #25958
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    Klue or Kluee wants 600 or 700 for FS. She's legit, but has a serious case of GPS. Her friend, Chyna, is the same price. There's also a tude to deal with and she's not that attractive. Save your money, avoid a bad experience, and go bang three other providers.
    GPS? More like full Midas syndrome! I used to fuck this chick back in the day for 100 with little rules and then she disappeared for awhile. She's not worth anywhere near that donation especially when she gets her attitude. Do these providers really think theres alot of guys lining up to pay anything over 500 in GR? At that donation get yourself a hot college sugarbaby and call it a day. Don't spend a penny on these GPS providers.

  13. #25957

    Kluee

    Quote Originally Posted by Dandan10  [View Original Post]
    Seems legit, but costly af, at least for FS.
    Klue or Kluee wants 600 or 700 for FS. She's legit, but has a serious case of GPS. Her friend, Chyna, is the same price. There's also a tude to deal with and she's not that attractive. Save your money, avoid a bad experience, and go bang three other providers.

  14. #25956

    Update on TOFTT

    So I made the mistake of not taking a screenshot and posting the link instead, the person took it down. But it said something like in for one day only last Wednesday, they actually started posting on Tuesday. Anyway comms were decent, set a time, then they asked a couple minutes before if I would be long, made the need food excuse pushed a half hour, which turned into an hour. So I decided to scope the spot (Division an 52nd or something) some trailer park. Address didn't exist, but circled back and watched cars come in, until I see a car come in drive back near the parking area where I was at, male gets out and goes into a blacked out car with tints, maybe pulls something out then gets back into the car with some woman and heads back towards the trailer, I drive by closer and don't see where they went I go back to a safe spot and text if she's ready now, then she sends another address that's a trailer down. At that point I leave, she puts up a fit I leave her on red.

    I remembered the rule, there's always more fish in the sea. Way too sketchy to get jammed up by a guy while I'm doing the deed. Pics were all of a skinny brunette with a ohat ass. Should have known it was TGTBT, anyway still looking. Hard these days since I don't have seeking. All my UTRs have moved or gotten into relationships.

    I'll be patient and see if anything pops up, recs appreciated if yall have any. I'm a bit picky and never liked CJ types, the most I've gone out of my range has been Lana Lapiz, because she's still pretty ok looking.

    Happy fishing.

  15. #25955
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    Not Tiny Tiger. Tiny is a different one

    This tiny
    Oh damn! Their bodies look identical, right down to the tiny titties with thick nipples!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape