Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 26630
-
05-05-26 16:27 #25895Senior Member

Posts: 122I agree. She is fucking it up for the good providers. I thought she was done with the bs, I thought wrong.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 16:23 #25894Senior Member

Posts: 161Night rider
Well I know why her name is night rider. If you see her in the day your going to run like hell. Add 40 lbs in the gut and minus 10 lbs in the tits and throw a witch mask on and walla you have the real deal.
-
05-05-26 16:15 #25893Senior Member

Posts: 217Fuck her
I would be fucking pissed. It is stupid women like her that fuck it up for everyone else. Sorry man.
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 15:44 #25892Senior Member

Posts: 122I appreciate it bro. Getting sick of these women trying to screw us over. I know it's my own fault, but it's getting ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 15:39 #25891Regular Member

Posts: 170In Solidarity
Literally was texting today to schedule. No more. I stand with Spanky.
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 14:44 #25890Senior Member

Posts: 122I'd appreciate the help fellas
As you know Sarah Lovely seen me to make it right when her boyfriend / pimp robbed me last year. However I continued to see her after she made it right. While I was on vacation she texted me asking for help with a room. Considering everything had been good, I booked her a room for 3 nights, then 2 additional nights. Sent her $100 on Apple Cash for a 6th night. She said she would give me a session for every night I booked her a room. 6 in total. On top of that I got her food twice. Dominoes. In total everything came out to $755.06. After all kinds of bullshit excuses why she couldn't come see me for 3 days she finally showed up Sunday night. She was there less than an hour. Which at her rates would be $200. She messages me today and says thanks for the help, she will still see me but she doesn't owe me anything. I will include the texts, room amounts and pics of her. I will also include her other phone number. Which is 616-437-XXXX. The one she uses for stg is 616-325-XXXX. The help I would appreciate is that nobody see's her. That she is run out of Grand Rapids. Something we all should do to every scammer that's on the sites. If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/164721333153
-
05-05-26 13:20 #25889Regular Member

Posts: 170Deposit
I reached out and she wanted a deposit. When I mentioned my policy against deposits, she requested my personal phone number. At that point, I'm out.
Originally Posted by Bje1973
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 23:45 #25888Senior Member

Posts: 56Any reports on this one? Or do I need to toftt?
I have been chomping at the bit to go see this one. She seems way TGTBT. Messaged her and her rates are a little more than I would normally be willing to do but there are certain look that if a provider has and the menu is more than HJ OR B, I'm willing to make an exception for.
-
05-04-26 23:34 #25887Regular Member

Posts: 14Klue
Seems legit, but costly af, at least for FS.
Originally Posted by Raimon321
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 16:55 #25886Senior Member

Posts: 44391 hour BJ
Brook Billians would suck my cock all afternoon as long as it was ok to smoke a cigarette during the hour. Not take a break and come back she would always have it lit next to her even blowing smoke out of her nose with her mouth full of my dick. Then I'd take her out for diner. Brooke Billions was amazing.
Originally Posted by DerickSaunders
[View Original Post]
I have know clue who would suck dick for an hour these days.
-
05-04-26 14:09 #25885Senior Member

Posts: 36Ferrari
I had a dream that I met with Ferrari, but she looked nothing like her pics. She's lost a ton of weight, baby damage, and it looks like her skin is rotting. No attitude but felt like just wanted me to be done without telling me. Good luck fellas YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/092740266697
-
05-04-26 11:53 #25884Senior Member

Posts: 161Night rider
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...keywords=Night+rider&psizeType=in&weightType=l.
Any reports on this smoke show.
-
05-04-26 10:14 #25883Senior Member

Posts: 161She is legit.
Originally Posted by Raimon321
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 08:49 #25882Senior Member

Posts: 53Sexy black chick- Chanel
Hey yal, haven't posted in a bit. Been seeing a few annnd being kinda broke.
This girl looks like the type for me to blow some money on- anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/207003551
-
05-03-26 23:48 #25881Regular Member

Posts: 1Kluee
Hi.
Has anyone seen Kluee?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/206939460










Reply With Quote





