Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 26638
-
05-14-26 19:46 #25978Senior Member

Posts: 444Mari / Chocolate Treat / Black Barbi
I'm a sucker for tiny petite things so saw Mari again hoping she'd loosen up the second time (no pun intended as I like it tight, LOL). She comes in town every couple weeks. Anyway she is the girl in pics, really hot but not GFE at all.
Pros: good comms if you don't come on too strong, actually very pleasant to converse with when not in bed, perfect 10 body if you like tiny women, young looking, seems to enjoy herself once you get going.
Cone: just too many rules, has "her way" of doing things on the date, everything covered even warmup BJ (I hate that), very standoffish with a hard "NO" if you ask for something she won't do. No kissing, she doesn't like facial hair touching her body (anywhere), can't touch her hair, nipples too sensitive, clit too sensitive, no BBJ, no cum on body, etc.
I concur with previous review to stick with QV or HHR if you can finish in the bag. If you can't finish quick you may wear out your welcome.
-
05-14-26 16:27 #25977Senior Member

Posts: 514Foxy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/850072855582
She just got ahold of me asking if I can get the one post about her taken down to which I responded "it doesn't work that way". I asked what the issue is and she said that many and I quote "many fucking Gross Asshats" are reaching out telling her she has a good post on USA and they would like to meet. How is this something to be pissed about?
She also went on to say she's sick of the members using txt app and she can't research them. Ok again. What is to be pissed about?
I explained that most women in the hobby prefer many to respond as it increases her popularity and her income. And then she flipped shit accusing me of thinking all sex workers are trash and that we as members feel entitled to her for sex. Make of it what you will but it sounds like she may be a little fucking nuts to me. So I guess don't contact her anymore because she doesn't like gross men with money. Be safe. And definitely don't call Foxy. JK.
-
05-14-26 16:21 #25976Senior Member

Posts: 817Sophia. Thanks for the confirmation
The thing that really sucks about it is I passed on her at first because I lined something up I liked better but then her spot was too sketchy at 330 am so I passed on her and since I was already out I hit Sophia back and got burnt. I knew I wasn't getting any money back so the next best thing is to put her on blast so if anyone else has had similar experiences please let it be known.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 16:10 #25975Senior Member

Posts: 404Sophia
You paid her and she returned no services? Yeah big L for sure. I've talked with her before, she's usually promoting her slutty looking friend Cita for FS or maybe it's the same scam. She used to offer escort services at pretty crazy prices and then she said she wouldn't do FS anymore. With Cita she was supposedly offering massage and Cita to do other stuff but Sophia never actually offered services. My guess is she lost her friend to pimp and you just paid for her room the next day. She told me she never would do FS again so when I saw her posting without her friend I had my doubts.
Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 13:48 #25974Senior Member

Posts: 817Strange Encounter. Definitely not life changing
Went on a whim, and took a Big L on this one. Maybe it was just me, but first off room was like a sauna and the AC Unit didn't start working until I was leaving. So I'm not saying don't go see her, but I would damn make sure you know what you are getting first and how long your session is, started with some casual conversation and after I sent her the money 125 she let me know it was a QV and I only had 15 minutes, and wasn't trying to rush me but it was just business. But of course if I wanted to stay longer I could pay more. I'm not even sure what she offered. Because she couldn't tell me. It was very awkward. Left w / o doing anything but sweating my azz off. She claims she did this in a previous life under a different name and had very good reviews. Would be interested if anyone has seen her then and now. Never had a stranger encounter, she is 6 ft like she has, and attractive with a decent body. She did spend me some some pics and a few grainy video clips, suppose to get some videos sent as well and haven't received them. Honestly don't care, you do this enough, you are going to take some L's.
Goes by Sophia.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/940924135064
-
05-14-26 08:02 #25973Senior Member

Posts: 217Thank you!
I really appreciate that you circled back around and posted screenshots. I saw her post too, and I was very interested, but I didn't want to take a risk on someone new without recommendations from one of my brothers on the site.
Originally Posted by Anonwmlatam
[View Original Post]
Thank you for taking the time!
-
05-14-26 08:00 #25972Senior Member

Posts: 217Red head
I was talking to another provider about her. It sounds like they were roommates at one point? The provider I was seeing said that she was bitchy and had her clients in and out in 15 minutes or less and it did not matter what they were spending. Very transactional and mechanical.
Originally Posted by Rileyw2009
[View Original Post]
You know as well as I do that bitches love to hate other bitches, but that is what I heard. I do "somewhat" trust this other provider as she referred me other others in the past that have worked out well, but as always do you own research and be safe!
-
05-14-26 00:36 #25971Regular Member

Posts: 21Abby
Recently saw Abby. Comms were good. I had to wait a few minutes in the parking lot, maybe 5 minutes. She messaged me with her Room # when she was ready. When I go to the room it was in fair condition. Not messy or dirty, I guess it looked loved in. There were previous reports of odor and bad hygiene. That was not the case for me. Her makeup looked to be freshly done. She looks like her pictures.
We got comfortable and started with some light kissing. Then on to BBBJ. This skill could use a little work. She got the little fella hard then climbed on top for some cowgirl. Moved to mish and finished k9. She was perfectly vocal for me. All in all, I enjoyed my time with her. I wish the BBBJ was better. I will repeat.
https://tryst.link/escort/abbysue95
-
05-13-26 19:43 #25970Senior Member

Posts: 1701Sw
This girl was a SW in Battle Creek a few years ago. She definitely wasn't charging 300, the most I ever paid was 80 for FS. She does look healthier now in those pics.
Originally Posted by Rileyw2009
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 17:24 #25969Senior Member

Posts: 52New link, update from previous post
New pics attached for the record.
Originally Posted by Anonwmlatam
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 17:21 #25968Senior Member

Posts: 52Update: found new post "qv 140"
Here's the post adding images, also here's the link for as long as it's live: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/490012452208.
Originally Posted by Anonwmlatam
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 15:41 #25967Senior Member

Posts: 1014No Bliss
KlueBliss used to or still has an account on the Forum. She used to message me and others to drum up business. I never saw her. She also has an OF and Snap account.
Originally Posted by RichardHead57
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 12:16 #25966Senior Member

Posts: 514I don't really negotiate on prices, I usually don't have an issue with what they are asking but $500-$700 is way beyond realistic in my opinion. Be safe. JK.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 11:05 #25965Senior Member

Posts: 1701What I don't get
Someone must be paying these prices, or they wouldn't have $$ for their drugs. Must be mongers unfamiliar with this site.
Originally Posted by GRDiver
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 07:22 #25964Senior Member

Posts: 185GPS? More like full Midas syndrome! I used to fuck this chick back in the day for 100 with little rules and then she disappeared for awhile. She's not worth anywhere near that donation especially when she gets her attitude. Do these providers really think theres alot of guys lining up to pay anything over 500 in GR? At that donation get yourself a hot college sugarbaby and call it a day. Don't spend a penny on these GPS providers.
Originally Posted by RichardHead57
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






