Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 24826
-
05-14-26 14:38 #24331Senior Member

Posts: 189That might explain the no response.
Well that probably explains why I didn't receive a message back. I texted 3 times hours a part inquiring her prices and what time she was leaving today so I could catch her. That sucks man sorry to hear that. She looked like one of the more promising milfs (I don't see too many visually appealing ones around here) with her shit together.
I don't know what it is but some of these chicks who post its like pulling teeth trying to get a reply from them.
Its either:
-"My bad I was sleep / didn't see your message".
-probably high as a kite.
-No response at all.
-attitude.
Chicks have their phones practically glued to their hand so.
Didn't mean to rant but Indy market has sucked for a while now and not in the good way.
Originally Posted by CDog2345
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 14:38 #24330Senior Member

Posts: 198Jessie
I have been trying to reach Jessie. Has anyone seen her lately.
Thanks.
-
05-14-26 14:11 #24329Senior Member

Posts: 114Young Dani
Met up with this one at her apartment on the northwest side.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7658238175
Not to be confused with MILF Dani. This one is young and looks exactly like the pics in her ad. Sadly her menu is extremely limited like most of the young ones. If I hadn't taken my happy pill before going I probably wouldn't have gotten it up. She kept her top on and didn't give head. Did let me rub on her pussy and clit which she liked and that was enough to get me hard enough to put on the cover. She bent over with her ass hanging off the edge of her bed and let me go to town standing doggy. She does have an amazing ass and did fuck me back. She seemed to get into it and fucked her long enough that initial lube dried up and she had to apply some more. Didn't mind having her ass smacked and getting fucked hard. Only offered QV but didn't set a timer or anything. Didn't start asking for me to cum until I'd been in her for quite a while. If she had any type of extended menu, and looking the way she does, she could be a superstar around here. Unlikely to repeat unless I hear the menu has opened up.
-
05-14-26 11:00 #24328Senior Member

Posts: 157Whew
Thank you, you just saved me from a big disappointment!
Originally Posted by CDog2345
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 07:59 #24327Senior Member

Posts: 49Jackie
YMMV but I was about to write a review on her. I saw her Tuesday, and was less than impressed. Didn't really look like her pics and a lot of loose skin everywhere. She was nice and pretty chatty, talked for over 20 minutes before getting into anything. But then I realized starting the deed that she was as high as a kite. Kind of a dead fish and just laid there. Even after I finished I went to bathroom to clean up and she just kept laying there and was laying when I took my leave. I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 21:44 #24326Senior Member

Posts: 526I haven't seen her but I bet the session would be pretty good since she says it's her last trip before she retires.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 21:02 #24325Senior Member

Posts: 189Jackie Ohhhh
Has anyone had any experience with Jackie Ohhhh? I just messaged her so hoping to hear back soon but figured I'd ask before taking the plunge.
https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74
-
05-13-26 21:01 #24324Senior Member

Posts: 189Same luck with Ash
I've messaged Ash at least 3 different times for setup with decent comms at first before going ghost. I dunno what's up with her.
Originally Posted by Majo1180
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 11:53 #24323Senior Member

Posts: 810Katie is definitely hotter but Brooke had a more girl next door look. Katie is hot and looks exactly like her pics. I think the service was similar. Brooke wasn't so bad and she relaxed her rules a bit but no GFE and everything covered. Before you wouldn't even do doggy.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 03:06 #24322Senior Member

Posts: 219Trixie
Yes, that was her name. Completely blanked it.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 03:02 #24321Senior Member

Posts: 219Man you're good LOL.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
That's who I was referring to. She's had a boob job by the looks of it.
-
05-12-26 12:58 #24320Senior Member

Posts: 114Seen 2 of 3
Saw Pink-E yesterday. She's as advertised. Has a dog in the room but didn't bother us during the deed.
Originally Posted by FanOfIndy
[View Original Post]
Have seen Sno a couple times. Pics are photoshopped a bit but it's her. She was very obliging to me and very skilled with the BBBJ.
Ash I've reached out to a few times but return messages are sporadic and have not been willing to waste more time with it. However, I see she's pregnant now. May give it another go.
-
05-12-26 12:45 #24319Senior Member

Posts: 350Here are couple links to her old ads. I'd love to see her get back to her original figure.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
https://hot.com/us/in/indianapolis/e...49-2764/m-sWZg
https://indianapolis.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /02 adb8 bc-3 c92-40 a7-b1 ef-f70656 bacd5 a.
-
05-12-26 12:28 #24318Senior Member

Posts: 383Cindy
I saw her once several years ago. She did BBBJ after saying she would as long as I didn't CIM. No upcharge for that. Maybe she just liked me LOL.
Originally Posted by NiteView
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 11:58 #24317Senior Member

Posts: 41Saw her maybe 4 to 6 months ago. Massage in bra and panties, dropped the bra on the flip and had no issues with roaming above the waste. She does talk A LOT, but she also does good charity work with the proceeds. Great natural rack for an older lady. L1 finish. Tried to negotiate more for the next visit, but was shot down. YMMV, as always.
Originally Posted by Footlover405
[View Original Post]
I'd say if you're tired of Asians and don't mind a chatterbox (she is very nice), then go see her. Just do not mention this forum as she will shut you down immediately.










Reply With Quote






