Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 24826
-
05-12-26 11:54 #24316Senior Member

Posts: 350The link doesn't bring anything up when I click on it. She wore a variety of wigs. I never payed them much mind because I was there for her spinner body and open menu.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 11:51 #24315Senior Member

Posts: 350She had the kid and went back to her initial weight again. Remember seeing her while she was pregnant, and then again after she had the kid.
Originally Posted by Stuie3
[View Original Post]
She just fell off the radar for at least a year and a half probably.
-
05-12-26 11:28 #24314Senior Member

Posts: 27Thanks!
Good info, thanks!
Originally Posted by NiteView
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 09:29 #24313Senior Member

Posts: 198Cindy
Have not seen her in two or three years. But decent average massage with L1. If she is comfortable with you or on second visit L2 for a up charge. She has a room set up in her house in a safe neighborhood. She does talk nonstop if that is a issue. Nice lady but nothing special.
Originally Posted by Footlover405
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 00:58 #24312Regular Member

Posts: 7Fake picture very sketchy side of town 42nd mitfoffer or however, you spell it big pass for me.
Originally Posted by SapFlapClap
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 18:48 #24311Regular Member

Posts: 24Intel on these three?
Hello Gents! Look for intel on these. Please chime in should you have any. Appreciate it.
Pink-e.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207529421
Sno.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/207525284
Ash.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207538875
-
05-11-26 17:59 #24310Senior Member

Posts: 27Looking for info. Miss Cindy
Hoping someone local can help me out. Will be in town this weekend and was looking thru the ads. Not sure why this kept reverberating in my mind, but now I'm curious and wanting to try.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...s/632972597252
Tried doing a search and nothing really revealing popped up. Just curious as to how a visit went and such.
PM's are fine and thanks!
-
05-11-26 14:42 #24309Senior Member

Posts: 171Anyone see this one recently? Any insights are appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207525198
-
05-11-26 11:30 #24308Senior Member

Posts: 62Think she had a baby, I believe she was advertising when she was pregnant.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 09:58 #24307Senior Member

Posts: 810You weren't kidding. It's this one right? I knew she looked familiar. Did she always wear a wig?
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
https://indianapolis.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /02 adb8 bc-3 c92-40 a7-b1 ef-f70656 bacd5 a.
-
05-11-26 09:56 #24306Senior Member

Posts: 509Wow!
I saw the post and blew on past it. Having no idea that was the same woman!! She is twice the size she was back then! Close to the Castle. Saw her a couple of times. The last time I gave her $ cash. Left & stayed parked in a nearby parking lot looking at messages on my phone. She comes out of her place half dressed with her tits nearly out. Goes to the grocery store right there. Couldn't believe she didn't have on more than she did, so I stayed around to watch. A few minutes later she comes back from the grocery with her purchase. It was a site to see. I wondered what happened to her. She doubled up! 😳.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 07:41 #24305Senior Member

Posts: 350She went by Trixie, and yeah she may have weighed 120 soaking wet back a year or two ago.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
I'm guessing she spent tine wth uncle LEO and gained all the weight. I was hoping she would drop back down to her old weight. She was a good time.
-
05-10-26 23:49 #24304Regular Member

Posts: 10Tired of time wasters
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/311287472958
Tried to meet up twice, completely ghosted both times after agreeing to a time. No reply first time, second time with a lame excuse an hour later.
Any recommendations for someone with good coms who respects peoples time, or a good local AA provider? Haven't had one since Callie retired.
-
05-10-26 23:32 #24303Senior Member

Posts: 509Yes. She's the Gymnast
She looks even better than she used to IMO. She was always pretty pricey. What is her fee now? I don't think Brooke looked quite that good, but she was still an Hottie.
Originally Posted by TheTalos
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 20:06 #24302Senior Member

Posts: 170Katie kat
Katie Kat is beautiful head to toe but too expensive considering all of her restrictive rules.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
Talos.











Reply With Quote





