Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 21024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20574

    Gibbons. Closed?

    Any report on Gibbons. Visited their location around 3 pm today and was locked, phone not reachable. Anyone have any idea if this is still an active location? Was planning to meet Ria.

  2. #20573
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Sunlight, Jenny, was on Albemarle, now on Eastway. Totally different part of town.

    5225 Albemarle Rd.

    Charlotte, North Carolina 28205.
    I'm not sure what their deal is but when you call QQ they send you to Eastway.

  3. #20572
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Unless they have changed you won't see anyone at that location. They are the former Sunlight that's now on Eastway. They are also by appointment. I haven't seen anyone report anything different.
    Sunlight, Jenny, was on Albemarle, now on Eastway. Totally different part of town.

    5225 Albemarle Rd.

    Charlotte, North Carolina 28205.

  4. #20571
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on QQ spa on Beatties Ford. It is a bit closer to me than most others. Looking for intel before I go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/667873637462

    2017 Beatties Ford Rd, Charlotte, NC.
    Unless they have changed you won't see anyone at that location. They are the former Sunlight that's now on Eastway. They are also by appointment. I haven't seen anyone report anything different.

  5. #20570
    FYI. Did not see it listed on RMs, no reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on QQ spa on Beatties Ford. It is a bit closer to me than most others. Looking for intel before I go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/667873637462

    2017 Beatties Ford Rd, Charlotte, NC.

  6. #20569

    QQ Spa on Beatties Ford

    Any reports on QQ spa on Beatties Ford. It is a bit closer to me than most others. Looking for intel before I go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/667873637462

    2017 Beatties Ford Rd, Charlotte, NC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2026-05-13_15-03-10.jpg‎   2026-05-13_15-04-21.jpg‎  

  7. #20568
    Quote Originally Posted by Wlfmant  [View Original Post]
    What spa on the south side of charlotte will happily do 2 pops in an hour without doubling the tip? Do they do it at relax, midori, or aroma? I've had 2 rds at Ape, but was hoping for something closer to my side of town.
    What I've found is it depends on the person not necessarily the actual spa itself. When you click with the girl and she seems to be enjoying the session with you your mileage definitely goes further. Last one I saw that asked if I was good for another round and was eager to keep going was Samira at LA / LF.

  8. #20567

    2 rounds at a spa

    What spa on the south side of charlotte will happily do 2 pops in an hour without doubling the tip? Do they do it at relax, midori, or aroma? I've had 2 rds at Ape, but was hoping for something closer to my side of town.

  9. #20566

    Cozy

    Went for the hour dream. Didn't get her name but she had to be 60 or 70 years old. Massage not bad and lots of butt and balls play while face down.

    On flip had nice slow finish, Ended hour with foot massage.

    80 house 50 tip because she dressed me after which I like.

    Argue with me because she wanted 60. Stuck to my guns. Probably will not repeat.

    TheFog

  10. #20565

    Nothing to see here

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshPrince09  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten anything there besides a great massage? Very friendly.

    Feel free to inbox.
    Stopped by the other day, got the 4 hands treatment. They were very flirty, I was appropriately suggestive with regards to what I wanted, nonetheless the blanket stayed covering the important area despite my attempts to brush it aside for exposure. Massage was terrible, Half hour of this nonsense and they said time was up. Tipped 20, total damage 96.

    Won't be going back unless someone else reports that they've come to their senses LOL.

  11. #20564

    G Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaLover2  [View Original Post]
    I see a few G spas on line, I really want to go to the correct one.
    This is the place he is referring to: https://gspanc.wixsite.com/28052 also goes by this: https://kissofangel88.com/.

  12. #20563

    Where is this G spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BigsKings  [View Original Post]
    Landed this morning for a business trip, saw their ads, thanks to our mongos was able to read some good feedbacks, so decided to go to suburb to try it out.

    Ella was the lady opened door for me, I saw her on their website. It is real photo, which is a pleasant surprise.

    They got a table shower, so I asked for it. I think she knows I am here for L3, so we agreed on the fees right there. She help me undressed and we went to the table shower room, very good set up, better than the Chicago one I just went to. She adjusted the water temperature for me, washed my body with shower gel, and then pressed her body tightly against mine. She kept rubbing herself on me, grinding her ass against my cock while making soft teasing moans that instantly got me hard. At one point she even got down and started licking my balls, which drove me crazy.

    Anyway, cleaned me up and we go back to the room. She had me lie down and started teasing my whole body with her tongue. She was incredibly good with it kissing and licking my ears, neck, nipples, and everywhere else. Every second just made me more turned on. Later we got into a 69 position. Her thick ass was right in my face and I could see how wet she was already. Then we put on cover, finished quickly in missionary. Have time left and I asked her to give me a massage, which is not bad.

    This could be my go to whenever I come here for business.
    I see a few G spas on line, I really want to go to the correct one.

  13. #20562
    Quote Originally Posted by John9212  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage sir?
    Curious as well, also sent a DM.

  14. #20561

    A Therapy. Joy

    Very busy street and shopping center. Greeted by MMS and brought to a room immediately. OPT For 1 hr $80 house fee. Ask if young lady available, and she said yes wait. Joy came in and was like wow. 5' 2" Korean lady with light flowing long straight hair, beautiful face, petite frame. B cups, small butt. Before coming here I was going to go to Kyoto but this location was 8 minutes from hotel. I'm so glad I went here.

    Undressed and brought to table shower where I was rubbed down front and back for 5 minutes. Then she got a warm rag and wiped down and massage my face. After went into a sauna which was actually warm and smelled nice for about 5 min. Brought back to the room and massage started with no oil. She did an excellent job of a firm rub down, especially when she knew I just got done with a very long drive. On the flip she asked if I wanted to have some fun and have her the tip with no guilt to bump up. $160. She had me go back on table face down and got a cat bath, and body slide tease. Flipped and continued with CBJ, cg, acg, and mish. When she felt me about to blow her legs pulled me in. Cleaned me up and dressed me. Definitely coming back for her. Looked at time and used up the whole hour with no rush.

  15. #20560

    Emma's

    Quote Originally Posted by KulDud2001  [View Original Post]
    After a couple of years and multiple STG attempts, finally made the first AMP trip to E**A space on Aroowood road. Again found their ad on STG. This was the first Asian ad on STG that did not take me to the same hotel on Little Red Rock Place near airport. Called them and looked like the lady answering the call was the girl itself. She was friendly in talking, so directly got to the question about boom boom. She laughed and said you come here and we talk. Took the plunge. Went there. Typical spa with a small reception room and the massage room inside. Lady was wa cute-ish late 30's lady dressed in tight top and leggings. While talking got to feel her totally to see what the scene is. Fake but big and tight boobs and tight ass. Turned her around and grinded on ass and felt her boobies from inside the top asking about boom boom. Did not close on a price. She went out. I laid down bare on the face. She cam in and did massage for 10 minutes brushing the not so little guy anymore. I arched a bit and she gave a quick handjob while doing the standard giggling and negotiation. She asked for $160 for FS. I countered with $100 and settled on $120. Turn over and she did a little more HJ wit oil. Cleaned it up, ut on the cover and started blowing for 5 minutes. Godo but not great. I pushed her for a 69, but did not agree. Went in for the mains. Few minutes on WOT and then standing doggy for another 5-7 minutes..
    Had a dream I stopped my Emmas. I called ahead to make sure they were free. I walked up to the door and rang the bell. She confirmed it was me who called and off to the back we go. Handed over 2 roses to get things stared. Quick table shower and then started face down for a few minutes. I reached up to rub her legs and then decided to tug at her yoga pants. After a little giggle, she walked out and came back in a mini skirt. A few minutes later I just asked to take it all off. So she did. Very nice 30 ish, nice MM c's, tight body. A quick flip, quick front massage, and then on goes the condom for a CBJ. Pretty good and then off to the races. Started with Cowgirl, then Asian CG, then missionary, standing Doggy, Back to CG and ACG. Great time full hr. I will be having this dream again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape