Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 21015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20580

    Posted a link to the news article but didn't go through

    Quote Originally Posted by Daramio  [View Original Post]
    All speculation but there was a bust this week in Louisville KY and they called out Charlotte Nc as related to it.
    I used chat to find it but there is a video of a news conference in KY where the sheriff is talking about it.

    Mentions Charlotte NC, Atlanta GA, and Flushing NY by name. Said that the spas there in Louisville KY are part of a larger trafficking ring involving all four of these locations; supplied by the NY office and sent to all of these locations.

    That happened 5/13.

  2. #20579
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuy5  [View Original Post]
    So I don't have any insight into why, but I can confirm today the door was locked and phone goes straight to voicemail despite the open sign being turned on.
    All speculation but there was a bust this week in Louisville KY and they called out Charlotte Nc as related to it.

  3. #20578
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDude26  [View Original Post]
    Any report on Gibbons. Visited their location around 3 pm today and was locked, phone not reachable. Anyone have any idea if this is still an active location? Was planning to meet Ria.
    So I don't have any insight into why, but I can confirm today the door was locked and phone goes straight to voicemail despite the open sign being turned on.

  4. #20577
    Quote Originally Posted by KlausKringle  [View Original Post]
    http://www.cupidfootspanc.com/

    Cupid is the only place that it has ever been offered to me without asking, but only when I splurged for the 4 hand massage so yeah still paying above par for 2 pops. They are a level 1 shop.
    Thank you for the info! How much did you tip for the 4 hand?

  5. #20576

    Cupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Wlfmant  [View Original Post]
    What spa on the south side of charlotte will happily do 2 pops in an hour without doubling the tip? Do they do it at relax, midori, or aroma? I've had 2 rds at Ape, but was hoping for something closer to my side of town.
    http://www.cupidfootspanc.com/

    Cupid is the only place that it has ever been offered to me without asking, but only when I splurged for the 4 hand massage so yeah still paying above par for 2 pops. They are a level 1 shop.

  6. #20575
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what their deal is but when you call QQ they send you to Eastway.
    I'm guessing it is a way to keep Eastway UTR. Interesting.

  7. #20574

    Gibbons. Closed?

    Any report on Gibbons. Visited their location around 3 pm today and was locked, phone not reachable. Anyone have any idea if this is still an active location? Was planning to meet Ria.

  8. #20573
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Sunlight, Jenny, was on Albemarle, now on Eastway. Totally different part of town.

    5225 Albemarle Rd.

    Charlotte, North Carolina 28205.
    I'm not sure what their deal is but when you call QQ they send you to Eastway.

  9. #20572
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Unless they have changed you won't see anyone at that location. They are the former Sunlight that's now on Eastway. They are also by appointment. I haven't seen anyone report anything different.
    Sunlight, Jenny, was on Albemarle, now on Eastway. Totally different part of town.

    5225 Albemarle Rd.

    Charlotte, North Carolina 28205.

  10. #20571
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on QQ spa on Beatties Ford. It is a bit closer to me than most others. Looking for intel before I go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/667873637462

    2017 Beatties Ford Rd, Charlotte, NC.
    Unless they have changed you won't see anyone at that location. They are the former Sunlight that's now on Eastway. They are also by appointment. I haven't seen anyone report anything different.

  11. #20570
    FYI. Did not see it listed on RMs, no reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on QQ spa on Beatties Ford. It is a bit closer to me than most others. Looking for intel before I go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/667873637462

    2017 Beatties Ford Rd, Charlotte, NC.

  12. #20569

    QQ Spa on Beatties Ford

    Any reports on QQ spa on Beatties Ford. It is a bit closer to me than most others. Looking for intel before I go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/667873637462

    2017 Beatties Ford Rd, Charlotte, NC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2026-05-13_15-03-10.jpg‎   2026-05-13_15-04-21.jpg‎  

  13. #20568
    Quote Originally Posted by Wlfmant  [View Original Post]
    What spa on the south side of charlotte will happily do 2 pops in an hour without doubling the tip? Do they do it at relax, midori, or aroma? I've had 2 rds at Ape, but was hoping for something closer to my side of town.
    What I've found is it depends on the person not necessarily the actual spa itself. When you click with the girl and she seems to be enjoying the session with you your mileage definitely goes further. Last one I saw that asked if I was good for another round and was eager to keep going was Samira at LA / LF.

  14. #20567

    2 rounds at a spa

    What spa on the south side of charlotte will happily do 2 pops in an hour without doubling the tip? Do they do it at relax, midori, or aroma? I've had 2 rds at Ape, but was hoping for something closer to my side of town.

  15. #20566

    Cozy

    Went for the hour dream. Didn't get her name but she had to be 60 or 70 years old. Massage not bad and lots of butt and balls play while face down.

    On flip had nice slow finish, Ended hour with foot massage.

    80 house 50 tip because she dressed me after which I like.

    Argue with me because she wanted 60. Stuck to my guns. Probably will not repeat.

    TheFog

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape