Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 21024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20559

    Nice Spa

    Anyone been recently and have recommendations on who to see? Haven't been since Miriam.

  2. #20558

    Ella at G Spa, crazy playful lady

    Landed this morning for a business trip, saw their ads, thanks to our mongos was able to read some good feedbacks, so decided to go to suburb to try it out.

    Ella was the lady opened door for me, I saw her on their website. It is real photo, which is a pleasant surprise.

    They got a table shower, so I asked for it. I think she knows I am here for L3, so we agreed on the fees right there. She help me undressed and we went to the table shower room, very good set up, better than the Chicago one I just went to. She adjusted the water temperature for me, washed my body with shower gel, and then pressed her body tightly against mine. She kept rubbing herself on me, grinding her ass against my cock while making soft teasing moans that instantly got me hard. At one point she even got down and started licking my balls, which drove me crazy.

    Anyway, cleaned me up and we go back to the room. She had me lie down and started teasing my whole body with her tongue. She was incredibly good with it — kissing and licking my ears, neck, nipples, and everywhere else. Every second just made me more turned on. Later we got into a 69 position. Her thick ass was right in my face and I could see how wet she was already. Then we put on cover, finished quickly in missionary. Have time left and I asked her to give me a massage, which is not bad.

    This could be my go to whenever I come here for business.

  3. #20557
    Quote Originally Posted by Waarthog  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to try out Park Road Spa. I'm signed up to their Instagram and there seems to be some very pretty girls there.

    If anyone has some recommendations I would be very grateful. I will write a review once I visit them.
    Yes promising, but the pictures are for sure edited.

  4. #20556

    3429 update

    I was able to get through on their phone number this week. Jenny and Cindy were both working and have been reported on here if you search on "3429". I did not go based on those reports.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barcore25  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to 3429 lately? Have tried to get in touch but no response twice now.

    Tried an old number I had plus looked up their recent posts and tried the number posted as well.

    No response to text or call, don't know if they're slammed or if something has changed.

    Any info appreciated, cheers!
    .

  5. #20555

    Gibbons

    Quote Originally Posted by DBeckman  [View Original Post]
    Where do you suggest a first timer to go? Ill be down in the area end of June where should I go that's not horribly expensive.
    I'm partial to Gibbons refresh ATM. Ria there is a doll.

  6. #20554
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcore25  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to 3429 lately? Have tried to get in touch but no response twice now.

    Tried an old number I had plus looked up their recent posts and tried the number posted as well.

    No response to text or call, don't know if they're slammed or if something has changed.

    Any info appreciated, cheers!
    What happened was was some dude stole the phone as he was walking out leaving. He was actually on video, so they a business line . He actually had the balls to go back there and they didn't let them in.

  7. #20553

    First timer visiting in June

    Where do you suggest a first timer to go? Ill be down in the area end of June where should I go that's not horribly expensive.

  8. #20552

    3429

    Anyone been to 3429 lately? Have tried to get in touch but no response twice now.

    Tried an old number I had plus looked up their recent posts and tried the number posted as well.

    No response to text or call, don't know if they're slammed or if something has changed.

    Any info appreciated, cheers!

  9. #20551
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    They may have changed part of their name. It is on Eastway in a grey duplex next to HWY 74, has a sign in front that says "Scarletts". Narrow entry driveway and parking and entry door in the back. Pretty run down janky house, but most of the times I enjoy myself.
    Wow I believe that is right across the street from sunshine spa "new" location. Wild; I never knew that Scarletts' existed over there.

  10. #20550
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Am I looking for Scarlett Fantasy or Scarletts Spa on Eastway? I can't seem to find anything for Scarlett Fantasy.
    They may have changed part of their name. It is on Eastway in a grey duplex next to HWY 74, has a sign in front that says "Scarletts". Narrow entry driveway and parking and entry door in the back. Pretty run down janky house, but most of the times I enjoy myself.

  11. #20549

    Tributes mailbox over full

    Tribones has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

  12. #20548

    Emma's

    He must be referring to Emma's on Arrowhead rd, not Arrowood.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTitan  [View Original Post]
    That's not expensive at all! Standard A-AMP costs in city for 1 hr and service you got is $240 (80 house + 160 Tip). BTW. What is E**A?

  13. #20547

    Seven

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLui  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to an AMP this year and was in the mood. Stopped by and drew Seven, mid to late 30's, Bs and a nice little ass. Gave hr house fee to mamasan and left donation on the table. Fun table shower, always some sort of teasing goes on in the shower. Finishes shower and moves me to the "sauna", they're never actually hot LOL. Back to the room, massage was pretty good with lots of teasing. What I like about here is that they usually don't leave the room once the session starts, or at least in my experience that haven't. Before the flip, she rubs her ass all my back and takes off her little dress and does a body slide. Onto the flip, standard CBJ however she did show the boys some love which felt amazing. Standard Chinese squat riding, finished in doggy. Cleaned me off, cuddled for a bit as she kept playing with the boys post nut which honestly had me ready for round 2 LOL. Overall good experience, never had a bad experience here. YMMV.
    There was someone by same name at A Therapy a few months ago with the same MO. I've been meaning to go back there but now I may have to go to Kyoto.

  14. #20546
    Quote Originally Posted by Waarthog  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to try out Park Road Spa. I'm signed up to their Instagram and there seems to be some very pretty girls there.

    If anyone has some recommendations I would be very grateful. I will write a review once I visit them.
    I have only been once; saw Sarah there; She was great. No complaints here at all other than the price; was super expensive compared to what I was use to with AMPs so I have been back on AMPs ever since.

  15. #20545

    Kyoto

    Haven't been to an AMP this year and was in the mood. Stopped by and drew Seven, mid to late 30's, Bs and a nice little ass. Gave hr house fee to mamasan and left donation on the table. Fun table shower, always some sort of teasing goes on in the shower. Finishes shower and moves me to the "sauna", they're never actually hot LOL. Back to the room, massage was pretty good with lots of teasing. What I like about here is that they usually don't leave the room once the session starts, or at least in my experience that haven't. Before the flip, she rubs her ass all my back and takes off her little dress and does a body slide. Onto the flip, standard CBJ however she did show the boys some love which felt amazing. Standard Chinese squat riding, finished in doggy. Cleaned me off, cuddled for a bit as she kept playing with the boys post nut which honestly had me ready for round 2 LOL. Overall good experience, never had a bad experience here. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape