Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 7390
-
05-18-26 12:52 #7240Senior Member

Posts: 1237Olga and my older friend
A bud of mine hooked me up with Olga (not her name I just fabricated it) telling me he found her on Seeking or one of those Sugar sites. Reached out to her turns out she is in early 40's, does not consider herself a pro, has worked in non porn entertainment industry with some brief appearances on tv shows / commercials, ect. She revealed she is of Russian origin, unfortunately can not host. Comms were excellent she sent a couple pics which had the wheels on the bus spinning. If a devious man needs to get a room this is where an evening date is set up as well as a date for the next morning preferably with two different gals. Plans set a week out as it is not easy nowadays with ring cameras ect at prison where the Warden is. Go figure a day prior to D day I get a message from Olga that her monthly visitor has arrived 4 days ahead of schedule. Fuq!! Room already secured as well as the morning date. Some back and forth we agree on a price for a 2 BBBJCIM with swallow visit. She arrived a little late had let me know, we chat a bit then get el natural comfortable. Some lip locking then she gets busy at the deed. Got to say her BBBJ might not be best ever but damn it was excellent. Wet, sloppy, attention to shaft, boys and of course that sensitive spot on the tip. I was playing with her ample twins, she must be one of the rare ones that enjoys giving head. She spun around at a different body position which allowed me to finger her princess parts. Could not believe it did not get messy, oh I was tempted as she was wet as the Atlantic. Eventually I felt my lower body tense with the cannon firing. True to her word she did not miss a drop just kept at it until salute was over. Little chat about life events we are going thru then pretty much a repeat performance.
Returning in the morning for the hotel breakfast then meeting up with my older friend who was at one point a UTR on this board. Think I am the only one who has kept in touch with her. Time has not been rhe kindest to her age wise. Her tits are still incredibly nice, moved south of the border to lick her honey hole oh my one would think I had a magic tongue the way she squirmed around grabbing the back of my head. Alas she could take no more, junior was harder than common core math. Rubbed him aound the opening then tried to enter. Her kitty did not want to let me in. Finally got the tip in then started slowly working in the rest. She must not have been comfortable with it as she kept scooting away with a hand on me to prevent going all in. Once she got to the headboard I put her legs over my shouldersheld her hands beside her head then worked it all in. She must not have had any D since last time I saw her. I tried to hold out as long as possible, seeing her have a massive explosion was more than I could take. Cleaned up, cuddled for a bit then in her sexy raspy voice she asked if I wanted a BJ. Who am I to say no. She is no amateur in the BJ department either. Tis heartbreaking when she savored her prize. In true AMP be a nice host for gave her a bottle of water then on our way. Helluva night and morning my boys are drained.
Cheers Jesse.
-
05-17-26 20:44 #7239Senior Member

Posts: 1131Porsipinia again
I have posted quite often about my experience with this provider. Yes, she is my regular so my Opinion may be considered bias.
Set up a date for late at night. Arrived at her incall and she greeted me in sexy nightie. She offered me a back massage and who am I to refuse when my back is sore and hurting.
Now her massage is in my opinion better than most providers hard rubdowns but its not on level with a professional massage therapist. But when I flip over I am greeted with her wonderful tits. And she is a great kisser. She moves down and starts her BBBJ. Her skills here have improved over the years and I actually think she enjoys it more than anything else.
After a bit I get her to lay back and I go down to help her get lubed up and then climb on top and let JR slid all the way in without any assistance. On this date I started going long and slow but eventually I was jackhammering that kitty and watching those tits do their circles. Took a bit but finally blew my top.
Clean up is nothing special but then I never expect anything special.
I am not mentioning my damages as I am grandfathered as a long term regular. But I can say that her rates are on par or cheaper than most in Ocala area. And she has a safe clean incall.
She is not posting much anymore and I don't think you will find her on STGs again. I poster her ad about 2 weeks ago so look her up and enjoy.
Play safe and Stay safe.
-
05-16-26 09:41 #7238Regular Member

Posts: 9Aquafina
Saw this girl the other day. She is very sweet and kind, coms are not the best but it worked out in the end. https://skipthegames.com/posts/citru...t/605322728966.
At a hotel near 75. I don't do this often, a once in a blue moon treat for me when I have too long of a dryspell LOL.
Did a full hour, first have doing stuff, other half chatting and joking around. She is very safe which I appreciate and has some funny stories to tell.
Good skills and a good person to chat with if you like that sort of thing. I would 100% see her again.
Worst part was I could not find the lights for her bathroom when I arrived LOL.
-
05-15-26 16:46 #7237Senior Member

Posts: 624Ocala
Villages is Ocala.
Originally Posted by AwesomeBigG
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 15:36 #7236Senior Member

Posts: 53The Villages
Is the Villages considered Ocala forum or Orlando or somewhere else? Was curious if anyone had any thing good in that area. DM if you prefer.
-
05-15-26 11:00 #7235Senior Member

Posts: 1058Shannon
I know that the relevance of this report is time dated but I did see her probably 5 years ago. I was at a local hotel visiting a relative and wanted an early morning romp before checking out. She was very responsive and showed up quickly. Good personality and no obvious drug usage which today is rare but she was a lot of fun. Now we all know that 6 months in this hobby is like a lifetime so take my report as it is. Dated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...a/308800924665
-
05-14-26 22:49 #7234Banned Member

Posts: 962For what it's worth
Based on what I read AND saw of her posting, she certainly fit the perfect bill for me, so I reached out this morning to see about setting something up for this weekend.
Still waiting to hear back. (Not really. LOL).
SO-8.
Originally Posted by Tasty101
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 20:04 #7233Regular Member

Posts: 23Attempted to meet up with her something like a year or so ago, setup a date and time. Texted her when I was about to head over and she demanded a deposit, wouldn't budge so moved on. Maybe she's changed since then but that was my experience. Comms were a little slow too.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 13:37 #7232Senior Member

Posts: 51Any recent experience with Shannon?
Any recent experience with Shannon?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...a/308800924665
Most recent posts were about 2 years ago.
-
05-11-26 11:58 #7231Senior Member

Posts: 617One of one. Is she a Borg?
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 07:16 #7230Senior Member

Posts: 624
-
05-10-26 12:41 #7229Senior Member

Posts: 624Blaah
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/366400855642
Looks exactly lie her pics plus 10-20 lbs. Everything covered. No kissing. Extremely vanilla. YMMV.
-
05-08-26 23:31 #7228Regular Member

Posts: 6Belleview area
https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/507965924308
Anyone seen this escort.
-
05-08-26 09:52 #7227Senior Member

Posts: 335Mario coins
Who am I to argue to argue with tradition? LOL!
Originally Posted by SpecialOne8
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 19:24 #7226Senior Member

Posts: 1131Sorry Oscar. But with 295 posts and senior member status I would figure you would understand the terminology and why its used.
Originally Posted by OscarOcala
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





