Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 39997
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39232

    Dolly. Ya Spa.

    Ya Spa texted me pics of a new girl they had named Dolly. Their pics are pretty on point so made the drive over. She's a latina from Puerto Rico. Slim waist, fat ass, double D's. Massage was ass tbh but I wasn't there for that. It's definitely worth it. She's only here for a week.

  2. #39231

    Yuki 50-50 spa

    Yuki at 50-50 does not honor appointments and I won't be going back. She also did this for the first time I saw her. That time I gave her another chance and saw her several more times. I think maybe she forgot me because it seems weird to not honor an appointment with a regular. But she probably forgot me because this was my first time seeing her since she's been back from vacation. Anyway for me that's two strikes. If you care about your appointment being honored don't book w Yuki.

  3. #39230
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Any information on Zoey at star hot spa?
    She looks like her pics actuallly she's pretty young and has good personality I think she'd give good service. She's not petite if you're okay with that then go for it.

  4. #39229

    AMP tour

    Did the rounds today hunting fur a curvy goddess.

    Orange: wanted to see Abby. She not bad but she looked totally different than pics. Has good plastic surgery on her face and tits. There was another girl named Nami who is accurate from pics seems really nice and has a great rack. I'd see her if I wasn't on the hunt for a certain type. Some Latin girl there had a big rack.

    Star Spa: Then I hit up Star Spa but the girls there were either too wide shoulder or pics were photo shop to death. They even obliterated a giant mole on her face plus she had no shapely body.

    RL: finally out of desperation I to RL and it was a total mess of idiotic mongers who were just standing around confused. I got a lineup of 3 viet girls and I chose the one with the biggest natural looking rack Tina. She was good did a table shower, dongguan which I didn't expect nor asked for, BBBJ, good massage and let me play with her body. She didn't kiss neither DFK nor LFK nor let you eat her without a dental dam. BUT wow I had a good time. I liked her but I paid VIP and I can't help but feel hoodwinked.

    The other Latina girls and other Asian chicks there all looked good.

    Why doesn't RL just post talk to the girl for service list.

  5. #39228
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatline1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a website or posting of hers (Emily)with a phone number and accurate photo?
    Wondering this too.

  6. #39227

    Lisa at SXL

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    I was with Cindy a few weeks ago, and she noted that Emily left also because of 'drama'. She said in her broken english. ". everyone asks for Emily. Emily, Emily, Emily. I'm glad she's gone. " So what am I doing today? I'm going to go see Emily again at her new place and remind myself why she is such a treat.
    I went in late Sunday afternoon for my Cindy appointment and Lisa (I believe that's her name) came out to answer the door. Wow, nice jugs. Cindy suggested a threesome but also indicated the session wouldn't be as "natural" as hers and mine are. I might come back and see her on a Cindy day off.

  7. #39226

    Abby at Orange Spa

    Stopped by Orange Spa because I love cute spinners & wanted to see Anna. Walked in & was told she won't be available for the next 2 days. Was going to leave but the girl convinced me to take a look at the other girls and there was another very cute spinner named Abby surprisingly so I stayed. Abby's pictures are pretty accurate but she def used AI to make them. Paid 140, was an average fuck. Super tiny girl, probably barely 95 pounds. Boobs done & I think she got her ass done too because it was quite firm. Kept commenting "too big" during CBJ. Every position we went in, she kept saying it which got kind of annoying after a while. Good attitude but not a lot of enthusiasm. Wouldn't repeat. I'll check back next week to see if Anna is still there.

  8. #39225

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Where is Emily now?
    There were several reports from around the beginning of the month that she landed at West River on Grand near Ogden.

  9. #39224

    West River

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Where is Emily now?
    West River Spa.

  10. #39223
    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    I was with Cindy a few weeks ago, and she noted that Emily left also because of 'drama'. She said in her broken english. ". everyone asks for Emily. Emily, Emily, Emily. I'm glad she's gone. " So what am I doing today? I'm going to go see Emily again at her new place and remind myself why she is such a treat.
    Where is Emily now?

  11. #39222

    Legit Massage & Nuru

    Can anyone point me to a legit massage place with a body slide / nuru option? Not even looking for L1, but just to feel the skin of a beautiful woman on mine strong preference west Wacker / loop.

    Used to be heavy into mongering, but looking for something calmer now.

    Thanks in advance, happy hunting to you all.

  12. #39221

    North Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Something like North Hair Beauty and Foot Spa. If you scroll down a couple pages you'll find other reviews.
    North Beauty Hair and Foot Spa.

    17 10 w North Ave. combine the address numbers.

    There are three places on North Ave in a two block stretch. This is the one that has been recently discussed with favorable reviews.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7020.jpg‎   IMG_7019.jpg‎   IMG_7016.jpg‎  

  13. #39220

    Abby at Orange

    Has anyone seen Abby at Orange?

  14. #39219
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTheShanx  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on Aliyah this round and walked out happy. Mid 30's, short, average build, but rocking a nice set of D cups that she knows how to use. Cute face, chill attitude, made me feel comfortable right away.

    Session kicked off with a shower, she got hands on quick, soaped me up, lots of teasing while she ran her fingers all over. Slid into a slow HJ right there under the water and took her time.

    Back in the room she had me lay down, did a quick rub to get me relaxed, then flipped me over and went straight to work. BBBJ was the highlight, deep, wet and sloppy. Used those tits to tease in between. She really gets into it, not one of those clock watchers.

    Finished me with a combo of hand and mouth, kept going till the very end. Cleaned me up nice and slow after, gave me a little chat before I rolled out.
    What was the damage sir and did you guys discuss up front?

  15. #39218

    Cindy, Emily, SXL, and fuss between the ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    The black anal gal Carly once told me to not ask for her through one of the Asian gals. That it would create a fuss. No problem since I only tried her a couple times out of curiosity anyway. But that was well over a year ago, and I noticed her just the other days when I saw Cindy. So she hangs in there at the hen house.
    I was with Cindy a few weeks ago, and she noted that Emily left also because of 'drama'. She said in her broken english. ". everyone asks for Emily. Emily, Emily, Emily. I'm glad she's gone. " So what am I doing today? I'm going to go see Emily again at her new place and remind myself why she is such a treat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape