Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 40000
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39235
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekscago  [View Original Post]
    Ya Spa texted me pics of a new girl they had named Dolly. Their pics are pretty on point so made the drive over. She's a latina from Puerto Rico. Slim waist, fat ass, double D's. Massage was ass tbh but I wasn't there for that. It's definitely worth it. She's only here for a week.
    How do I find this magic place full of stacked Latinas.

  2. #39234

    Yuki 50-50 spa (update)

    So I texted 50-50 and asked if it was Yuki and she said no, Yuki will be back tomorrow. So it's not Yuki, it's someone else at 50-50 accepting and not honoring reservations. I actually told her that she was ruining Yuki's reputation so hopefully this is a one time thing. I don't want to mess up Yuki's business when it was really just some random person filling in for her I guess and not doing a good job. But Yuki needs to not let other people use the store number and mess up her reputation this way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiredditter  [View Original Post]
    Seconding this. I had an appointment for her this morning. I pulled up & some random girl who looked like she just woke up let me in. When I told her I had an appointment with Yuki she gave me a weird look then typed in her phone that Yuki wouldn't be back for a couple days? How could she let me book an appointment then not even be there? Afterwards, I was spammer with apologetic texts. Very disappointed & probably won't be back because it's a bit of a drive for me.

  3. #39233
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Yuki at 50-50 does not honor appointments and I won't be going back. She also did this for the first time I saw her. That time I gave her another chance and saw her several more times. I think maybe she forgot me because it seems weird to not honor an appointment with a regular. But she probably forgot me because this was my first time seeing her since she's been back from vacation. Anyway for me that's two strikes. If you care about your appointment being honored don't book w Yuki.
    Seconding this. I had an appointment for her this morning. I pulled up & some random girl who looked like she just woke up let me in. When I told her I had an appointment with Yuki she gave me a weird look then typed in her phone that Yuki wouldn't be back for a couple days? How could she let me book an appointment then not even be there? Afterwards, I was spammer with apologetic texts. Very disappointed & probably won't be back because it's a bit of a drive for me.

  4. #39232

    Dolly. Ya Spa.

    Ya Spa texted me pics of a new girl they had named Dolly. Their pics are pretty on point so made the drive over. She's a latina from Puerto Rico. Slim waist, fat ass, double D's. Massage was ass tbh but I wasn't there for that. It's definitely worth it. She's only here for a week.

  5. #39231

    Yuki 50-50 spa

    Yuki at 50-50 does not honor appointments and I won't be going back. She also did this for the first time I saw her. That time I gave her another chance and saw her several more times. I think maybe she forgot me because it seems weird to not honor an appointment with a regular. But she probably forgot me because this was my first time seeing her since she's been back from vacation. Anyway for me that's two strikes. If you care about your appointment being honored don't book w Yuki.

  6. #39230
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Any information on Zoey at star hot spa?
    She looks like her pics actuallly she's pretty young and has good personality I think she'd give good service. She's not petite if you're okay with that then go for it.

  7. #39229

    AMP tour

    Did the rounds today hunting fur a curvy goddess.

    Orange: wanted to see Abby. She not bad but she looked totally different than pics. Has good plastic surgery on her face and tits. There was another girl named Nami who is accurate from pics seems really nice and has a great rack. I'd see her if I wasn't on the hunt for a certain type. Some Latin girl there had a big rack.

    Star Spa: Then I hit up Star Spa but the girls there were either too wide shoulder or pics were photo shop to death. They even obliterated a giant mole on her face plus she had no shapely body.

    RL: finally out of desperation I to RL and it was a total mess of idiotic mongers who were just standing around confused. I got a lineup of 3 viet girls and I chose the one with the biggest natural looking rack Tina. She was good did a table shower, dongguan which I didn't expect nor asked for, BBBJ, good massage and let me play with her body. She didn't kiss neither DFK nor LFK nor let you eat her without a dental dam. BUT wow I had a good time. I liked her but I paid VIP and I can't help but feel hoodwinked.

    The other Latina girls and other Asian chicks there all looked good.

    Why doesn't RL just post talk to the girl for service list.

  8. #39228
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatline1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a website or posting of hers (Emily)with a phone number and accurate photo?
    Wondering this too.

  9. #39227

    Lisa at SXL

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    I was with Cindy a few weeks ago, and she noted that Emily left also because of 'drama'. She said in her broken english. ". everyone asks for Emily. Emily, Emily, Emily. I'm glad she's gone. " So what am I doing today? I'm going to go see Emily again at her new place and remind myself why she is such a treat.
    I went in late Sunday afternoon for my Cindy appointment and Lisa (I believe that's her name) came out to answer the door. Wow, nice jugs. Cindy suggested a threesome but also indicated the session wouldn't be as "natural" as hers and mine are. I might come back and see her on a Cindy day off.

  10. #39226

    Abby at Orange Spa

    Stopped by Orange Spa because I love cute spinners & wanted to see Anna. Walked in & was told she won't be available for the next 2 days. Was going to leave but the girl convinced me to take a look at the other girls and there was another very cute spinner named Abby surprisingly so I stayed. Abby's pictures are pretty accurate but she def used AI to make them. Paid 140, was an average fuck. Super tiny girl, probably barely 95 pounds. Boobs done & I think she got her ass done too because it was quite firm. Kept commenting "too big" during CBJ. Every position we went in, she kept saying it which got kind of annoying after a while. Good attitude but not a lot of enthusiasm. Wouldn't repeat. I'll check back next week to see if Anna is still there.

  11. #39225

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Where is Emily now?
    There were several reports from around the beginning of the month that she landed at West River on Grand near Ogden.

  12. #39224

    West River

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Where is Emily now?
    West River Spa.

  13. #39223
    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    I was with Cindy a few weeks ago, and she noted that Emily left also because of 'drama'. She said in her broken english. ". everyone asks for Emily. Emily, Emily, Emily. I'm glad she's gone. " So what am I doing today? I'm going to go see Emily again at her new place and remind myself why she is such a treat.
    Where is Emily now?

  14. #39222

    Legit Massage & Nuru

    Can anyone point me to a legit massage place with a body slide / nuru option? Not even looking for L1, but just to feel the skin of a beautiful woman on mine strong preference west Wacker / loop.

    Used to be heavy into mongering, but looking for something calmer now.

    Thanks in advance, happy hunting to you all.

  15. #39221

    North Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Something like North Hair Beauty and Foot Spa. If you scroll down a couple pages you'll find other reviews.
    North Beauty Hair and Foot Spa.

    17 10 w North Ave. combine the address numbers.

    There are three places on North Ave in a two block stretch. This is the one that has been recently discussed with favorable reviews.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7020.jpg‎   IMG_7019.jpg‎   IMG_7016.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape