Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 39995
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39200
    Quote Originally Posted by Aitsu  [View Original Post]
    I saw May recently and is similar to Anne performance wise. Very playful, I highly recommend.
    Worth the $300 VIP? What's her size + age?

  2. #39199

    Daisy and Lunar Body Works

    Just moved to the area recently and been lurking the board for a min trying to figure out where to go. Decided to pull the trigger on this spot.

    Petite girl, late 20's, D cups that look real, got a small tattoo. English ain't the strongest but enough to communicate what you want. Cute face, kinda shy at first but warmed up quick.

    Quick shower then back to the room. Light kissing to start, nothing crazy on the DFK front but she didn't pull away either. Let me play with her tits for a bit while she stroked me through my shorts.

    BBBJ was pretty good. Took her time, good hand work. Not a DT girl but she got down there enough to where I wasn't complaining. Sloppy in a good way. Finished on her tits.

    Not going to oversell it because I know this spot gets shill heat. But for a first run at a new place in a new city and wasnt bad. YMMV.

    $80 door + $120 donation.

  3. #39198
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    I stand corrected, a price paid is given.

    $80 house fee is a little high though.
    Didn't think too much on it. She said 60 for 30 and 80 for an hour. Alot of places in Orlando charges same rate.

  4. #39197

    JW Rejuvenating. May

    I saw May recently and is similar to Anne performance wise. Very playful, I highly recommend.

  5. #39196

    House fees

    Every real monger is paying an all-in fee between 120 and 200 depending on the services available. But usually 120-160.

  6. #39195

    I stand corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTheShanx  [View Original Post]
    80 for the hour and 100 for the donation. I tried going for 80 but she wanted more.
    I stand corrected, a price paid is given.

    $80 house fee is a little high though.

  7. #39194
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 51
    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    How much was house fee + tip?
    80 for the hour and 100 for the donation. I tried going for 80 but she wanted more.

  8. #39193

    Don't bother asking

    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    How much was house fee + tip?
    The OP may be too busy bouncing around leaving reviews in other cities. When he does come back to Chicago it's to either this spa or Lunar, maybe he'll actually give us the rates he paid sometime. Maybe.

  9. #39192
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTheShanx  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on Aliyah this round and walked out happy. Mid 30's, short, average build, but rocking a nice set of D cups that she knows how to use. Cute face, chill attitude, made me feel comfortable right away.

    Session kicked off with a shower, she got hands on quick, soaped me up, lots of teasing while she ran her fingers all over. Slid into a slow HJ right there under the water and took her time.

    Back in the room she had me lay down, did a quick rub to get me relaxed, then flipped me over and went straight to work. BBBJ was the highlight, deep, wet and sloppy. Used those tits to tease in between. She really gets into it, not one of those clock watchers.

    Finished me with a combo of hand and mouth, kept going till the very end. Cleaned me up nice and slow after, gave me a little chat before I rolled out.
    How much was house fee + tip?

  10. #39191
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 51

    Aliyah at Chicago Massage LLC

    Took a chance on Aliyah this round and walked out happy. Mid 30's, short, average build, but rocking a nice set of D cups that she knows how to use. Cute face, chill attitude, made me feel comfortable right away.

    Session kicked off with a shower, she got hands on quick, soaped me up, lots of teasing while she ran her fingers all over. Slid into a slow HJ right there under the water and took her time.

    Back in the room she had me lay down, did a quick rub to get me relaxed, then flipped me over and went straight to work. BBBJ was the highlight, deep, wet and sloppy. Used those tits to tease in between. She really gets into it, not one of those clock watchers.

    Finished me with a combo of hand and mouth, kept going till the very end. Cleaned me up nice and slow after, gave me a little chat before I rolled out.

  11. #39190
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Let your next search be for the Grand Ave Crew.
    Yeah. After my search of that address and the business at that address, that is what I figured, just didn't want to say.

  12. #39189
    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    I just did a search for that business next door. Holy crap! There is a listing for it, but absolutely no information about what it does or any employee info.
    Let your next search be for the Grand Ave Crew.

  13. #39188
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't seen previous posts, Emily left SXL and is now at the spa on Grand near Ogden. She's my regular go to and I usually only do a half hour. But yesterday I booked a full hour with her so I could tell her about the dangerous place one door to the east. More on that later. After an absolutely amazing session, we talked for quite a while. She said she left SXL because there was a lot of fighting amongst the girls. So she couldn't take it anymore, handed her keys to the owner, and said she quits. Got to say this was my first time at her new place, and I think it's much nicer and cleaner than SXL. Has a table shower too.

    She said she's worried because she doesn't have the contact info of more than like 10 guys, so she thinks her regulars won't know where to find her. So go make an appointment with her at the new place and show her some love.

    Talked about her back surgery too. She had a herniated disc, and all the cortisone shots and pain meds didn't help. After the surgery she's 100% better. She's also aware someone apparently posted that she was sick, but must have removed that post.

    Oh, also, you can go in the back door. I mean that literally, not figuratively, guys. Enter from the alley behind the building. This is nice because the 2 cameras pointing toward the sidewalk on Grand one door to the east are there for a reason. Very shady place owned by a legit mobster who's main goal in life is to rob you of every last dime you have. I'm not exaggerating. IYKYK. Not the right forum to talk about it, so let me know if you want to know more.

    For those that don't know Emily, she is a cute, young looking spinner type, who likes to call you daddy. Also does BB FS.

    Stay safe, and stay thirsty my friends.
    I just did a search for that business next door. Holy crap! There is a listing for it, but absolutely no information about what it does or any employee info.

  14. #39187

    Lotus spa at Irving Park

    Candy opened the door in a tight black lace set that barely held her curves. Chinese knockout, around 5'3", with shoulder-length black hair, soft skin, and a thick upper body stacked with MM D-cups that spilled out the top of her bra like they had a mind of their own. Her smile was sweet, but the vibe? Pure trouble.

    We barely made it past pleasantries before she leaned in for LFK, then slowly opened up into wet DFK, her hands already exploring. She dropped down smooth and got straight to work. The real action started when she straddled me for a intense CG ride—her sounds of pleasure were music to my ears as I approached the brink, but I held on just long enough. I rolled her onto the bed and got into position, ready to pace myself while she lay there with her legs in the air, trembling with anticipation. She wrapped her legs around me, moaning in my ear, I felt I'm in heaven. One more moan from her and I was done, spilling inside. After we were done, she cleaned me up. Overall, it was a great experience.

    At this point, I gave her a tip. We never discussed an amount, so I gave her a bit over the standard for FS. She earned it. While she led me out, a vet monger arrived at the door. She asked pops to take a seat so that I could leave. I left happy and relaxed.

    It's almost a GFE with her, which makes the experience amazing. Candy at Lotus Spa 5234 Irving is the place I want to go back.

  15. #39186

    Hong?

    Cross posting this from South Suburb thread, just looking for some info an guess I may have to TOFTT.

    Anyone been to Hong in Burbank? Only post about it I found is from a year ago but no details as they didn't stay. I saw this while searching and while it looks interesting I'm guessing it's the normal granny L1 experience.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3828518

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape