Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 39995
-
05-13-26 10:45 #39245Regular Member

Posts: 1May at RW
Saw May the other day. Had to wait in dark room for 20 min. Great table shower. Skinny with fake tits. Flat ass. Loves eating butt. Great massage afterwards. Same $$$ as others mentioned.
-
05-13-26 09:20 #39244Senior Member

Posts: 1604BD on Lincoln closed a few years back. Moved to Elston. Same Grannies, same bad service. Only L1 with a bad attitude were the last reports.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 08:28 #39243Senior Member

Posts: 568Kelly. Sxl.
I was with Kelly again a few weeks ago, and while eating her out with my finger in her asshole I thought I'd ask again about anal, and she was like, I don't know. But I asked again just to try it out and she was like, fine. So I got to push my dick inside her asshole for the first time ever and it was awesome. But she was not a fan so we didn't fuck that way for long. She cleaned my dick a bit and then back to her best on the planet blow jobs and her climbing on and riding my cock until I came inside her. Maybe all this competition is starting to loosen Kelly up. It would be awesome if she got better and into anal. Anyhow. Normal price. 300 all in for raw everything.
Originally Posted by BillStuart
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 22:26 #39242Senior Member

Posts: 532Don't Trust the Pics
The 3rd pic, far right, is some Chinese model named Hanna Mu Mu. Who knows, maybe she ended up on Lawrence Ave, haha.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 21:47 #39241Senior Member

Posts: 1604Ya spa location
Across the street from McDonalds. Front door is usually propped open. Step in yo ring the bell.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 21:45 #39240Senior Member

Posts: 767BD on Elston + PC on Lincoln
I noticed a spa on Lincoln far northside on Lincoln just south of Devon. The number listed on Google also points to a B. D. Spa on Elston. Rubmaps has a lot of reviews of BD but none for PC, which is much closer to me. Because both are two letters the search engine can't help me. Any reports about either of these spots, but especially PC? Looking for FS in my experiences and don't care abou the massage. Thanks.
-
05-12-26 21:07 #39239Senior Member

Posts: 410Pics
Are those accurate pics? The first Latina squatting looks nice.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 20:28 #39238Senior Member

Posts: 1833838 W Lawrence. PM me if you need the number.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 19:43 #39237Senior Member

Posts: 1604Ya Spa current lineup
Pics of the current lineup.
-
05-12-26 18:23 #39236Regular Member

Posts: 8Google Ya Spa Lawrence the address will pop up on FTS on Lawrence Ave. They used to have a google address but went away for the past month.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 17:55 #39235Senior Member

Posts: 262How do I find this magic place full of stacked Latinas.
Originally Posted by Cheekscago
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 17:52 #39234Senior Member

Posts: 370Yuki 50-50 spa (update)
So I texted 50-50 and asked if it was Yuki and she said no, Yuki will be back tomorrow. So it's not Yuki, it's someone else at 50-50 accepting and not honoring reservations. I actually told her that she was ruining Yuki's reputation so hopefully this is a one time thing. I don't want to mess up Yuki's business when it was really just some random person filling in for her I guess and not doing a good job. But Yuki needs to not let other people use the store number and mess up her reputation this way.
Originally Posted by Chiredditter
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 17:19 #39233Regular Member

Posts: 19Seconding this. I had an appointment for her this morning. I pulled up & some random girl who looked like she just woke up let me in. When I told her I had an appointment with Yuki she gave me a weird look then typed in her phone that Yuki wouldn't be back for a couple days? How could she let me book an appointment then not even be there? Afterwards, I was spammer with apologetic texts. Very disappointed & probably won't be back because it's a bit of a drive for me.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 16:35 #39232Regular Member

Posts: 8Dolly. Ya Spa.
Ya Spa texted me pics of a new girl they had named Dolly. Their pics are pretty on point so made the drive over. She's a latina from Puerto Rico. Slim waist, fat ass, double D's. Massage was ass tbh but I wasn't there for that. It's definitely worth it. She's only here for a week.
-
05-12-26 16:34 #39231Senior Member

Posts: 370Yuki 50-50 spa
Yuki at 50-50 does not honor appointments and I won't be going back. She also did this for the first time I saw her. That time I gave her another chance and saw her several more times. I think maybe she forgot me because it seems weird to not honor an appointment with a regular. But she probably forgot me because this was my first time seeing her since she's been back from vacation. Anyway for me that's two strikes. If you care about your appointment being honored don't book w Yuki.








Reply With Quote






