Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24331

    That might explain the no response.

    Well that probably explains why I didn't receive a message back. I texted 3 times hours a part inquiring her prices and what time she was leaving today so I could catch her. That sucks man sorry to hear that. She looked like one of the more promising milfs (I don't see too many visually appealing ones around here) with her shit together.

    I don't know what it is but some of these chicks who post its like pulling teeth trying to get a reply from them.

    Its either:

    -"My bad I was sleep / didn't see your message".

    -probably high as a kite.

    -No response at all.

    -attitude.

    Chicks have their phones practically glued to their hand so.

    Didn't mean to rant but Indy market has sucked for a while now and not in the good way.

    Quote Originally Posted by CDog2345  [View Original Post]
    YMMV but I was about to write a review on her. I saw her Tuesday, and was less than impressed. Didn't really look like her pics and a lot of loose skin everywhere. She was nice and pretty chatty, talked for over 20 minutes before getting into anything. But then I realized starting the deed that she was as high as a kite. Kind of a dead fish and just laid there. Even after I finished I went to bathroom to clean up and she just kept laying there and was laying when I took my leave. I wouldn't repeat.

  2. #24330

    Jessie

    I have been trying to reach Jessie. Has anyone seen her lately.

    Thanks.

  3. #24329

    Young Dani

    Met up with this one at her apartment on the northwest side.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7658238175

    Not to be confused with MILF Dani. This one is young and looks exactly like the pics in her ad. Sadly her menu is extremely limited like most of the young ones. If I hadn't taken my happy pill before going I probably wouldn't have gotten it up. She kept her top on and didn't give head. Did let me rub on her pussy and clit which she liked and that was enough to get me hard enough to put on the cover. She bent over with her ass hanging off the edge of her bed and let me go to town standing doggy. She does have an amazing ass and did fuck me back. She seemed to get into it and fucked her long enough that initial lube dried up and she had to apply some more. Didn't mind having her ass smacked and getting fucked hard. Only offered QV but didn't set a timer or anything. Didn't start asking for me to cum until I'd been in her for quite a while. If she had any type of extended menu, and looking the way she does, she could be a superstar around here. Unlikely to repeat unless I hear the menu has opened up.

  4. #24328

    Whew

    Quote Originally Posted by CDog2345  [View Original Post]
    YMMV but I was about to write a review on her. I saw her Tuesday, and was less than impressed. Didn't really look like her pics and a lot of loose skin everywhere. She was nice and pretty chatty, talked for over 20 minutes before getting into anything. But then I realized starting the deed that she was as high as a kite. Kind of a dead fish and just laid there. Even after I finished I went to bathroom to clean up and she just kept laying there and was laying when I took my leave. I wouldn't repeat.
    Thank you, you just saved me from a big disappointment!

  5. #24327

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Jackie Ohhhh? I just messaged her so hoping to hear back soon but figured I'd ask before taking the plunge.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74
    YMMV but I was about to write a review on her. I saw her Tuesday, and was less than impressed. Didn't really look like her pics and a lot of loose skin everywhere. She was nice and pretty chatty, talked for over 20 minutes before getting into anything. But then I realized starting the deed that she was as high as a kite. Kind of a dead fish and just laid there. Even after I finished I went to bathroom to clean up and she just kept laying there and was laying when I took my leave. I wouldn't repeat.

  6. #24326
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Jackie Ohhhh? I just messaged her so hoping to hear back soon but figured I'd ask before taking the plunge.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74
    I haven't seen her but I bet the session would be pretty good since she says it's her last trip before she retires.

  7. #24325

    Jackie Ohhhh

    Has anyone had any experience with Jackie Ohhhh? I just messaged her so hoping to hear back soon but figured I'd ask before taking the plunge.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74

  8. #24324

    Same luck with Ash

    I've messaged Ash at least 3 different times for setup with decent comms at first before going ghost. I dunno what's up with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majo1180  [View Original Post]
    Saw Pink-E yesterday. She's as advertised. Has a dog in the room but didn't bother us during the deed.

    Have seen Sno a couple times. Pics are photoshopped a bit but it's her. She was very obliging to me and very skilled with the BBBJ.

    Ash I've reached out to a few times but return messages are sporadic and have not been willing to waste more time with it. However, I see she's pregnant now. May give it another go.

  9. #24323
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknee  [View Original Post]
    Man you're good LOL.

    That's who I was referring to. She's had a boob job by the looks of it.
    Katie is definitely hotter but Brooke had a more girl next door look. Katie is hot and looks exactly like her pics. I think the service was similar. Brooke wasn't so bad and she relaxed her rules a bit but no GFE and everything covered. Before you wouldn't even do doggy.

  10. #24322

    Trixie

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She went by Trixie, and yeah she may have weighed 120 soaking wet back a year or two ago.

    I'm guessing she spent tine wth uncle LEO and gained all the weight. I was hoping she would drop back down to her old weight. She was a good time.
    Yes, that was her name. Completely blanked it.

  11. #24321
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. There were two similar girls. Katie was the gymnast and brooke was the hotel one with a lot of rules.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katiekat_
    Man you're good LOL.

    That's who I was referring to. She's had a boob job by the looks of it.

  12. #24320

    Seen 2 of 3

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfIndy  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents! Look for intel on these. Please chime in should you have any. Appreciate it.

    Pink-e.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207529421

    Sno.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/207525284

    Ash.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207538875
    Saw Pink-E yesterday. She's as advertised. Has a dog in the room but didn't bother us during the deed.

    Have seen Sno a couple times. Pics are photoshopped a bit but it's her. She was very obliging to me and very skilled with the BBBJ.

    Ash I've reached out to a few times but return messages are sporadic and have not been willing to waste more time with it. However, I see she's pregnant now. May give it another go.

  13. #24319
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    You weren't kidding. It's this one right? I knew she looked familiar. Did she always wear a wig?

    https://indianapolis.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /02 adb8 bc-3 c92-40 a7-b1 ef-f70656 bacd5 a.
    Here are couple links to her old ads. I'd love to see her get back to her original figure.

    https://hot.com/us/in/indianapolis/e...49-2764/m-sWZg

    https://indianapolis.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /02 adb8 bc-3 c92-40 a7-b1 ef-f70656 bacd5 a.

  14. #24318

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteView  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her in two or three years. But decent average massage with L1. If she is comfortable with you or on second visit L2 for a up charge. She has a room set up in her house in a safe neighborhood. She does talk nonstop if that is a issue. Nice lady but nothing special.
    I saw her once several years ago. She did BBBJ after saying she would as long as I didn't CIM. No upcharge for that. Maybe she just liked me LOL.

  15. #24317
    Quote Originally Posted by Footlover405  [View Original Post]
    Hoping someone local can help me out. Will be in town this weekend and was looking thru the ads. Not sure why this kept reverberating in my mind, but now I'm curious and wanting to try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...s/632972597252

    Tried doing a search and nothing really revealing popped up. Just curious as to how a visit went and such.

    PM's are fine and thanks!
    Saw her maybe 4 to 6 months ago. Massage in bra and panties, dropped the bra on the flip and had no issues with roaming above the waste. She does talk A LOT, but she also does good charity work with the proceeds. Great natural rack for an older lady. L1 finish. Tried to negotiate more for the next visit, but was shot down. YMMV, as always.

    I'd say if you're tired of Asians and don't mind a chatterbox (she is very nice), then go see her. Just do not mention this forum as she will shut you down immediately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape