rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 959 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14194

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWat  [View Original Post]
    Her is more of her. Now hopefully I will not get more PM's asking what she looks like.
    So still no whereabouts on this one?

  2. #14193

    5th street

    Is 5th the only place left in Chicago for SW?

  3. #14192
    Where are they at? Gator and E Baby are a waste of time. A dm would be appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmineW  [View Original Post]
    All the ones worth their salt are on the internet doing it virtually, the hobby will never be the same.

  4. #14191
    How're you doing HG. 90% of those ramp girls do dates. You usually need a clothespin for their nose. You can find them at the fast food places and anywhere else nearby that will let them use the bathroom and charge their phones. I've got a guy who usually has a line on who's out there. He was friendly with the managers that supervised at 49th and Cic. I'm looking for less drugs and less drama these days. FB has been good to me, but like all of them, they come and go.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a woman at Kedzie and the Kennedy that was good for quick cardate. She lived in the unhoused encampment that was right there. The city cleared it out when they started work on the Kennedy 4 years ago. Some have reported that they have seen her since in the Uptown area. I used to give her HotHands and granola bars if the lights worked out. I unsuccessfully tried to get a regular at Lincoln and Peterson. There is also one further up on McCormick whose boyfriend worked an opposite corner.

    It's amazing to me that all the North side strolls have disappeared in the 40 years I've lived in this city.

  5. #14190

    Lexi

    Lexu H was one of the prettiest girls I'd ever seen. I wondered what happened to her. I was hoping she'd retired.

    Quote Originally Posted by Term28  [View Original Post]
    Normally I don't post my trips around the circuit. I'm paranoid that after consistently doing so someone may eventually figure out my ride. Today Sunday April 19th I was feeling curious and went out at 12 pm over 12 hours earlier than my normal time. 5th wasn't entirely empty but I also feel like the Weather played a part in the lack of options. However the blast from the past comes from seeing 4 previous providers that all use to post online on listcrawler and such.

    1. First girl I come across is an average height Latina looks like she has a nice backside even though she's tiny compared to me I flag her down and talk to her exchange numbers and can't come to an agreement. She tells me if I change my mind to come back around and that she's good at what she does and a lot of people like her. I understand the upsell on her part and ask for her name in parting it's "Sam" as in Latina Sam that multiple dudes have been asking about and begging to exchange numbers for. I didn't even realize she was the one people ask about until I was have way down the street.

  6. #14189
    Coke Zero
    Guest

    Latina Sam

    To anyone who has seen Sam recently, can you share details? Where and when do you typically see her? I saw her literally once in the last year, she was walking quickly past the school at Arthington & Karlov. I must find Sam again.

    Here's a picture for anyone who hasn't seen her. There's a scammer using her pics on EA to farm deposits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dea00cce6873c9422753e36caa0f462b_f.jpg‎  

  7. #14188

    Hot Area?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexLuthor  [View Original Post]
    I grew up not too far from that area. The girls would always be on the west side of the street from 75th and 78th and Exchange by the Metra train tracks. I've been by there late a few days this past summer and didn't really see anything going on. Uncle LEO is usually posted up when I drive by there after getting off Lake Shore Drive to visit my family in South Chicago.
    Would someone be kind enough to tell me where the hot action is at?

    59th, 63rd and 79th going west off of Dan Ryan not seeing much. This was once a high action area.

    76th and cottage grove, 79th cottage grove going east was once hot, now nothing. 80th and cottage grove at government building has girls sometimes but they are usually undesirable.

    11900 state st. Going west to Halsted once had action now you don't see much action.

    Are the girls using a different method?

  8. #14187

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor  [View Original Post]
    Was she getting into cars or just standing? She seem picky or don't date black guys. Maybe I'm wrong.
    Can someone post a pic of her? Is she on any other sites?

  9. #14186
    Quote Originally Posted by MadRox69  [View Original Post]
    You got to be lucky she doesn't come out much but I've seen her 3 times this last week. The day it was warm she was wearing a sexy black mini skirt fine af. That ass 😋 look between 10-12.
    Was she getting into cars or just standing? She seem picky or don't date black guys. Maybe I'm wrong.

  10. #14185
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for Sam for about a year now. That was the last time I picked her up. Told me that she would have a # soon. She's cool if she's not high as a kite.
    You got to be lucky she doesn't come out much but I've seen her 3 times this last week. The day it was warm she was wearing a sexy black mini skirt fine af. That ass 😋 look between 10-12.

  11. #14184

    Lawrence. Melody

    Met Melody on Lawrence (by Admiral) a few months ago, think I mentioned it here in a post. Have driven by others that have been out on Lawrence and have passed so was pleasantly surprised at these good experiences.

    I have always just texted her but she mentioned the other day that she also has an ad. She has had the same phone # since I've met her AND has been responsive anytime that I've texted. She is usually out late night (11 p into the morning hours, which works for my schedule) and have had a few car dates with her where I always leave happy (CBJ usually but have done CFS). She has told me some "stories from the scene" about other girls or odd customers but I've had nothing but good experiences with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206375935

  12. #14183

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Term28  [View Original Post]
    Normally I don't post my trips around the circuit. I'm paranoid that after consistently doing so someone may eventually figure out my ride. Today Sunday April 19th I was feeling curious and went out at 12 pm over 12 hours earlier than my normal time. 5th wasn't entirely empty but I also feel like the Weather played a part in the lack of options. However the blast from the past comes from seeing 4 previous providers that all use to post online on listcrawler and such.

    1. First girl I come across is an average height Latina looks like she has a nice backside even though she's tiny compared to me I flag her down and talk to her exchange numbers and can't come to an agreement. She tells me if I change my mind to come back around and that she's good at what she does and a lot of people like her. I understand the upsell on her part and ask for her name in parting it's "Sam" as in Latina Sam that multiple dudes have been asking about and begging to exchange numbers for. I didn't even realize she was the one people ask about until I was have way down the street.

    2. Couple blocks over I see this taller white girl I remember her posting as Danielle and other names like Star she used to work out of a motel in Bridgeview near 294 the hotel name is well known amount older members she still looks good and the candy hasn't destroyed her yet.

    3. On Pulaski I come across a zombie looking extremely distressed like I'm generous on looks and can find beauty in a 5 but she was a 2-3 at best even on my generous scale however I needed to get back home and get shit done so I picked her up for a BJ *wrapped* because I could see some huge lips for what I thought was a white girl. We get to a spot she's pretty good 7/10 not spectacular but above average for sure. We converse and little and she tells me how she use to post online on Craigslist and Backpage so I ask her what name she used and it's Lexie. Unfortunately I'm getting older and it doesn't even click until I'm almost home that she's "Sexy Lexie" she posted a bunch around the Southwest Suburbs and in the heart of the city near Wrigglyville on listcrawler maybe 3-6 years back. I remember seeing her and she was on my scale at the time a 8 or 9 one of the prettiest girls on listcrawler and she was like 24-26. Today my friends most of you wouldn't even recognize her with a before and after in addition she's living on the streets homeless.

    4. Heading back home I passed by the Shutdown Midway stroll hoping to see a familiar face in the morning well I saw one and it wasn't one I would have liked to see. Lady Red or whatever the fuck she calls herself was out by the shell in broad daylight even though they have her picture posted inside the gas station as being banned from the premises. The last time I saw her was at a motel on Harlem. I was trying to complete my wishlist of having smashed a Mother Daughter combo. Lady Red use to work with her Twin sister and mother tag teaming John's back in the day probably 10 years ago. I have a post up detailing my experiences that night if you want to look through my profile. But long story short she tried to play me promising services that she doesn't provide and calling her old man out the bathroom. I pulled out the. 45 caliber equalizer and things calmed down a bit. Avoid this ***** at all costs I found her mom on Facebook and last post I saw was her posting about freeing her baby this woman was recently released from jail on what I assume was serious charges.
    I've been looking for Sam for about a year now. That was the last time I picked her up. Told me that she would have a # soon. She's cool if she's not high as a kite.

  13. #14182

    Not like it used to be back in the day

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeroxly  [View Original Post]
    I just bought a place near Arthur Ashe Beach Park and will be moving up this summer. I heard there are a lot of SW in South Shore. I hope I didn't buy a place right in the middle of them (as convenient as that would be), but where should I look when I get there? And where should I avoid?
    I grew up not too far from that area. The girls would always be on the west side of the street from 75th and 78th and Exchange by the Metra train tracks. I've been by there late a few days this past summer and didn't really see anything going on. Uncle LEO is usually posted up when I drive by there after getting off Lake Shore Drive to visit my family in South Chicago.

  14. #14181

    South Shore

    I just bought a place near Arthur Ashe Beach Park and will be moving up this summer. I heard there are a lot of SW in South Shore. I hope I didn't buy a place right in the middle of them (as convenient as that would be), but where should I look when I get there? And where should I avoid?

  15. #14180

    List expired

    Quote Originally Posted by MadRox69  [View Original Post]
    Hit up list crawler around mid and found me a bombshell l met up at the motel on Cic and arch. 150 for an hr and it was amazing her name is Jessica. Can't stop thinking of bad she was this probably top 2 in years I've had. Took a stroll tonight on 5th and ran into a 23 yr old Latina on 5th n pul short little waist with a big ass. Scooped her up for .80 she was great never seen her out she said her name was Jasmine. She was out at 9:45pm if your in the area check that fat ass out. She also works on lost here is her link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/170748536
    Any info on her now. If she's still working or how to find her? The link doesn't take to her page anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape