Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 14374
-
06-02-24 23:00 #13354Senior Member

Posts: 95Valerie
Last night, I met a coherent Valerie who I reviewed before on 49th & LaCrosse.
She is a late 30's, slender, European looking brunette WSW.
GrabSomeBench received a good BBBJ with BLS.
When Valerie is high, pacing back and forth / Crip Walking, do pass on her because she is not worth the aggravation.
GSB.
-
06-02-24 22:48 #13353Senior Member

Posts: 297Getting back in the summer game
Looking to see if any old regulars are still around. Such as midway katie or amanda from 47.
-
06-01-24 23:15 #13352Senior Member

Posts: 95Savanah
I was out the other night and ran into Savanah on 48th & Cicero.
Savanah has been reviewed here before. She is an older, decent looking, slender, brunette WSW.
GrabSomeBench received an above average BBBJ.
-
05-30-24 09:35 #13351Senior Member

Posts: 34I'm also going to second it. One of the pictures was used as an ad for a girl up north. And when I went looking for the ad, it's not just disappeared. Maybe it is the same girl, but then why delete an old post when people from the area could still inquire a out your services later down the line.
Originally Posted by GWheaton
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 09:23 #13350Senior Member

Posts: 177One in that ad also come up for an ad New Orleans. A couple other pics appear in a ripoff report for Manhattan USASexguide. So your post sounds like b. S. To me.
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 23:22 #13349Senior Member

Posts: 66Hit up list crawler around mid and found me a bombshell l met up at the motel on Cic and arch. 150 for an hr and it was amazing her name is Jessica. Can't stop thinking of bad she was this probably top 2 in years I've had. Took a stroll tonight on 5th and ran into a 23 yr old Latina on 5th n pul short little waist with a big ass. Scooped her up for .80 she was great never seen her out she said her name was Jasmine. She was out at 9:45pm if your in the area check that fat ass out. She also works on lost here is her link.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/170748536
-
05-24-24 16:05 #13348Senior Member

Posts: 1620Thank you
And I must have just missed her being out or she was "on assignment". I'm close so I need to run down up here from the airport down to the lake front anyway in my junky little pickup. Cover doesn't bother me though she would need to be a hottie for me to go at her. Prefer white really though I have had a few or more of the black women and was able to pop my load. Though back then they took it and then just spit it out the door. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by CitiSin
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 22:20 #13347Regular Member

Posts: 1She was out Wednesday night around 11 pm
I drove by and saw her. Pulled over onto a side street. She quickly pulled out her fake tits and asked what I was looking for. I told her just a BJ. She said $100. I said ok as long as I can CIM. She hopped in and we parked nearby. She pulled out a rubber and I clarified that it would need to be BBBJ for that price. She declined and left.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
She was hot, but I am not into covers. Oh, and yes, she is a real women. Not trans.
-
05-23-24 08:24 #13346Senior Member

Posts: 1620Ok now i see thursday
I took a city cruise on lawrence last night from the big airport to the lake front yesterday Wednesday and saw nothing. Might have to do with the strip club only being open Thursday through Sunday and after 10 pm. I will make another run shortly. Thank you.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 15:31 #13345Senior Member

Posts: 63Yes sir. Didn't want to make a mess in the car.
Originally Posted by Jimjamesx
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 15:29 #13344Senior Member

Posts: 63Lisa
Was out on the prowl Sunday night into Monday morning. 5th & Cicero was basically dead. Only a couple girls strolling at any given time. Tried a few more different locations. Nothing. Finally ended up in the 47th & Cicero area. Slim pickings. Was about to give up until I finally spotted what I needed. A cute Latina by the name of Lisa. MILF body in a sexy black dress. Found out she was Ecuadorian & Italian. Nice combo. Really fun to talk to. Full service was ordered. Damage was 3 jacks. Find a spot and she proceeds with a BBBJ. Really enjoyable technique. I have her turn around with her ass up. Covered up. Snug and dry as I entered her. Had to put down a lot of spit. Flipped her around and finished in missionary. When I got off her, I discovered the cover had came off. I don't think she noticed or didn't care. I mean she was looking right at my jr while I sat there. Found it on the car floor later on. We exchanged numbers. At least I think so. She gave me two contacts but she was having trouble remembering the numbers. And she didn't have her phone on her. She asked for my number but I had nothing to write with. So she tried memorizing it. I doubt she remembers. And one of the ones she gave me is wrong. Not sure about the second one yet. Does anyone have any info or her contact. Would love to visit her again.
-
05-21-24 20:09 #13343Senior Member

Posts: 290Did you CIP with Emily? Looking for a creampie WSW myself.
Originally Posted by Rmartinez80
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 18:35 #13342Senior Member

Posts: 63Emily & Veronica
In town for a few days. And wasted no time in diving back in action. I found myself on Saturday night / Sunday morning in the 5th and Cicero area. An endless parade of cars and girls. The variety was endless. My goal was to sample a variety of talent that night.
The first pick up was Emily. A cute WSW with grungy hair. She was sweet and friendly. Told her I wanted everything. Gave her four jacks. Jump in back, a little chitchat and the fun begins. She loosens her clothes to reveal a set of amazing perky breast and ass. She starts a slow sensual sloppy BBBJ. Stopped her just before I was about to finish. She lays back missionary and pulls me towards her. No talk of cover. And I didn't hesitate before I took the plunge. Looking back, probably not the best decision. Regardless, it was heaven. That grip and dirty talk had me finishing a lot sooner than I expected. Want to see her again but she has no phone. So fingers crossed I run into her again.
Second pick up was a BSW. Average looking and I didn't get her name. Had only been less than an hour from my first pick up. So was only looking for a quick BBBJ. Damage was two jacks. There's something about watching a girl licking off the previous cum stains. Lots of spit and deep knocking tonsils action. Came in her mouth and thanked her. Didn't get her number.
Third pick up was an hour later in the 47th and Cicero area. A Puerto Rican girl that went by the name Veronica. Cute enough with a fun personality. Damage was 3 jacks. She started with a CBJ. Bare was extra she said. I passed. This girl had some serious suction. She could suck a bowling ball thru a straw. I had to tell her to take it easy a couple of times. Finally had to stop her as I was becoming sore. And I was soon hitting it doggystyle. She was very squirmy. Took me a while due to the endless repositioning I had to do. The finish eventually came. I got her number just in case I want to try her out again when I'm at full strength.
Overall an exhausting and fun night.
-
05-21-24 15:31 #13341Senior Member

Posts: 73Pul / Division is still very much alive, just need to be patient and willing to put in the work and the quality may not be the best at times. Picked up a crackhead last Wednesday can't remember her name but 25 for bbbjwcim and all the roaming I wanted plus video.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 23:26 #13340Senior Member

Posts: 1605Thursday night on Lawrence.
Around 10 pm on Lawrence and Bernard I stopped and talked to one of the prettiest Black SWs I've seen in a long time. Thin, long legs in stretch pants, long curly wig, pretty face. I parked and walked over to talk to her to make sure it was a woman and not a TG / TS. She pulled her shirt down to show off her tits snd told me she was 100% real and to touch them. After I felt them she asked if I was a cop (No) and was I interested in a date (No). So I didn't get any prices. Sorry fellas. Just a report that I'm consistently seeing Black SWs on Lawrence after 10 pm.











Reply With Quote






