Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1361
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #1211

    Farah

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her. She's a no go for me. I'm fairly far (almost an hour drive assuming traffic is OK) For some reason I thought she was closer (initially).

    Anyway, I thought I try to catch her at her last appointment 9 pm as stated in her ad. She then tells me she's available closer to midnight. (I've got work next morning).

    Tried again the next day to confirm, crickets. Till almost 4 hours later. I gave up at that point. I'm not about to drive out there then get ghosted.
    That's too bad. I've never had that happen. I know her schedule is all over the place though. Might be worth it to give it another try.

  2. #1210

    Farah

    Quote Originally Posted by Windmill702  [View Original Post]
    I'd be shocked if she was still in her 40's. I think it's mid 50's.
    I tried to see her. She's a no go for me. I'm fairly far (almost an hour drive assuming traffic is OK) For some reason I thought she was closer (initially).

    Anyway, I thought I try to catch her at her last appointment 9 pm as stated in her ad. She then tells me she's available closer to midnight. (I've got work next morning).

    Tried again the next day to confirm, crickets. Till almost 4 hours later. I gave up at that point. I'm not about to drive out there then get ghosted.

  3. #1209
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    FS but husband present? WTF. I don't think so. What a nut.
    They are married only a few years and consider themselves swingers, they need the other to be present so it reduces their jealousy. Whatever works for them. Still not worth the money.

  4. #1208

    Not nuts

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    FS but husband present? WTF. I don't think so. What a nut.
    Husband is not a nut, he's just a cuckold, should get a discount for this type of FS. Lmao.

  5. #1207

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Saw a review of her pop up the other day and it sounded like she had potential. $300 for an hour sensual massage, and the review said she offered extras. So I scheduled an appointment, she ask for me to slip it two hours. I could swing that. When I arrived she was still doing her hair, so had to wait in the truck. She works out of a house on the SW side of town. She opened the door, nice form fitting leather pants and a snug bustier top. But she was bleach blonde, otherwise pics are spot on. Smoking body and she's CMT so massage was nice. Lots of oils. Offered me a drink, room was nice for the massage. Did get some mutual touching during the massage, just be respectful.

    Toward the end she sat on the side of the table to start the HJ finish and offered a blowjob ending with COT or COF.. For an up charge. I was there ready and she was smoking hot so why not.well it's not worth it. Think she did three head bobs, she spent more time manually jerking to get me close before she pops it in her mouth just for the finish.

    The "extras" are sitting in the hot tub for the hour, getting lap dances for the hour. And if you want FS her husband needs to be present.

    If ya want a great massage with a HJ for a pretty penny she's the one but don't waste your time or get your hopes up that anything extra is going to happen.

    https://tryst.link/massage/briibrii
    FS but husband present? WTF. I don't think so. What a nut.

  6. #1206

    Aroma Spa On Windmill & Maryland

    Quote Originally Posted by Deori  [View Original Post]
    This place went from a pretty good, new legit place to a mediocre jack shack in the span of about 3 months.
    Appreciate the report, I was there about 2 weeks ago, older lady with huge knockers greeted me, I only did 1/2 hour. Crappy massage if you can call it that and I can't stand the walls aren't all the way up so you can hear every conversation happening among other rooms. There was at least 2 other customers there so it was kind of busy. HE was definitely on the table but I politely decline as I had a feeling she's got a jackhammer in the backroom. (As a side note, I had my fair of jackhammer experience at Thai Massage Golden Spa on Flamingo) Once they bring out that jackhammer, I never went back.

  7. #1205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 200

    Aroma Spa On Windmill & Maryland

    This place went from a pretty good, new legit place to a mediocre jack shack in the span of about 3 months. The location is very convenient for me, so I checked them out when they first opened early in the year. I was getting great 90 minute massages from a woman named Mia. Thought I might eventually get HE after a few visits, but neither of us ever pushed it, so I was content with just the good massage. Saw another woman at that time who gave a so-so massage and again, no extras.

    Went in a few weeks later, they were both gone and it was two new girls. The girl who was sent in to do my massage wasn't that good looking, so I requested the one that had taken my payment, Julia. She was nice, kind of quirky, with a good attitude. Her massage was a little weird. She did end up giving me HE, but I popped really quick because I was just super horny that day and from the massage teasing. No payment discussed. She did short me 20 minutes on the massage, so I tipped her $60 and left, seemed fine.

    I went back today. Lee-lee working the front, not very attractive to me. When I asked for a 90 minute massage, she hemmed and hawed, never a good sign. But she took my payment and the girl she sent in was surprisingly cute and petite, named Mandy. Massage was just okay, pretty light. After 20 minutes or so she got bored and was just doing a lot of teasing. On the flip she asked me how much for HE. Neither of us wanted to throw out a number, so I lowballed her a bit because that's normal in these kinds of haggling situations. Instead of playfully negotiating, she got MAD and her whole attitude changed. All of the blood immediately left my wiener, so I said forget it, just do the massage. There was an awkward tension in the room for a few minutes. We started to make small talk and it cooled down a little. I asked her where she was from in China, knowing she would say Hong Kong. Every chick I've ever met from Hong Kong has turned out to be a raging * LOL. She told me this store is really slow and that I was her only customer for the day. This was around 3 PM. She said she'd be leaving next week, back to Chinatown where it's busier and I should come in and try a different girl. All of the women here have been around 45+ and I'm not going to pay over $200 for a light massage and a jackhammer HE from a chick pushing 50, so I'll probably pass unless I see someone else give a promising report on this place.

  8. #1204
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She's at least mid 40's.
    I'd be shocked if she was still in her 40's. I think it's mid 50's.

  9. #1203
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodCole  [View Original Post]
    What were the prices for each upcharge? BJ? Tub Time? Lap Dances? A massage with some of those sound kinda fun if it's not a huge upsell.
    That's just not.it's a huge upsell The whole point is avoid her. And the hot tub or lap dance is besides the massage, not with

  10. #1202

    Upcharges

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Saw a review of her pop up the other day and it sounded like she had potential. $300 for an hour sensual massage, and the review said she offered extras. So I scheduled an appointment, she ask for me to slip it two hours. I could swing that. When I arrived she was still doing her hair, so had to wait in the truck. She works out of a house on the SW side of town. She opened the door, nice form fitting leather pants and a snug bustier top. But she was bleach blonde, otherwise pics are spot on. Smoking body and she's CMT so massage was nice. Lots of oils. Offered me a drink, room was nice for the massage. Did get some mutual touching during the massage, just be respectful.

    Toward the end she sat on the side of the table to start the HJ finish and offered a blowjob ending with COT or COF.. For an up charge. I was there ready and she was smoking hot so why not.well it's not worth it. Think she did three head bobs, she spent more time manually jerking to get me close before she pops it in her mouth just for the finish.

    The "extras" are sitting in the hot tub for the hour, getting lap dances for the hour. And if you want FS her husband needs to be present.

    If ya want a great massage with a HJ for a pretty penny she's the one but don't waste your time or get your hopes up that anything extra is going to happen.

    https://tryst.link/massage/briibrii
    What were the prices for each upcharge? BJ? Tub Time? Lap Dances? A massage with some of those sound kinda fun if it's not a huge upsell.

  11. #1201

    Brii on tryst

    Saw a review of her pop up the other day and it sounded like she had potential. $300 for an hour sensual massage, and the review said she offered extras. So I scheduled an appointment, she ask for me to slip it two hours. I could swing that. When I arrived she was still doing her hair, so had to wait in the truck. She works out of a house on the SW side of town. She opened the door, nice form fitting leather pants and a snug bustier top. But she was bleach blonde, otherwise pics are spot on. Smoking body and she's CMT so massage was nice. Lots of oils. Offered me a drink, room was nice for the massage. Did get some mutual touching during the massage, just be respectful.

    Toward the end she sat on the side of the table to start the HJ finish and offered a blowjob ending with COT or COF.. For an up charge. I was there ready and she was smoking hot so why not.well it's not worth it. Think she did three head bobs, she spent more time manually jerking to get me close before she pops it in her mouth just for the finish.

    The "extras" are sitting in the hot tub for the hour, getting lap dances for the hour. And if you want FS her husband needs to be present.

    If ya want a great massage with a HJ for a pretty penny she's the one but don't waste your time or get your hopes up that anything extra is going to happen.

    https://tryst.link/massage/briibrii

  12. #1200

    Farah's age

    She's at least mid 40's.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the info, I've been meaning to see her but haven't got around to it. But damn. Mid 30's high 30's too old? LOL Good lord she's young for me. D. O. M. Here (Dirty Old Man).

    Below is her link to the guy looking.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206616965

  13. #1199

    Farah

    Quote Originally Posted by Windmill702  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for 200/ h a few weeks ago. Massage plus BJ / FS. Great service, great incall. Just too old for me.
    Thank you for the info, I've been meaning to see her but haven't got around to it. But damn. Mid 30's high 30's too old? LOL Good lord she's young for me. D. O. M. Here (Dirty Old Man).

    Below is her link to the guy looking.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206616965

  14. #1198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Farah

    Quote Originally Posted by Napkined  [View Original Post]
    She got site or ad?
    You should be able to find her on escort alligator. Just search the name.

  15. #1197
    Quote Originally Posted by Napkined  [View Original Post]
    She got site or ad?
    https://secrethostess.com/10550964/

    She actually looks 15 - 25 years older in person. English is not her first language and was tough to communicate with in person. I want to stress that booking, incall, and service were still great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape