Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1361
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #1196

    Farah

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this morning and had a nice time. She gave a pretty good massage and paid attention to a tight shoulder muscle that I had. Finished with a BJ this time. We chatted a little bit. She said she had been a little under the weather a couple of weeks ago, but was feeling much better.
    She got site or ad?

  2. #1195

    Farah

    Quote Originally Posted by SirNasty64  [View Original Post]
    What is she charging these days.
    I've been seeing her for years, so whatever I'm paying may not represent her current prices. She's never raised rates on me.

  3. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by SirNasty64  [View Original Post]
    What is she charging these days.
    I saw her for 200/ h a few weeks ago. Massage plus BJ / FS. Great service, great incall. Just too old for me.

  4. #1193

    Andrea Davis

    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlow  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/andrea-davis

    Saw her years ago when prices were cheaper. Pics are dated. She looks a little older and is slightly bigger but looked good enough for me. Massage was good. Nice lady and good service. Would not pay current prices on my budget. But if you not worried about the price tag she is a reputable provider.
    I've seen also when her prices were reasonable.

    Now her price doesn't match the service and now she insist on real world information from you.

    Driver's license, Photo, etc.

    It's amazing that enough simps exists to keep some of these women in business.

  5. #1192

    Farah

    What is she charging these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this morning and had a nice time. She gave a pretty good massage and paid attention to a tight shoulder muscle that I had. Finished with a BJ this time. We chatted a little bit. She said she had been a little under the weather a couple of weeks ago, but was feeling much better.

  6. #1191
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMongerProf  [View Original Post]
    Recommendations please? I think I sawza review a few months ago but can't locate it. Also, pretty sure it was a black woman though. Any info on other milking massagers?

    Thanks.
    https://tryst.link/escort/andrea-davis

    Saw her years ago when prices were cheaper. Pics are dated. She looks a little older and is slightly bigger but looked good enough for me. Massage was good. Nice lady and good service. Would not pay current prices on my budget. But if you not worried about the price tag she is a reputable provider.

  7. #1190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Milking table

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMongerProf  [View Original Post]
    Recommendations please? I think I sawza review a few months ago but can't locate it. Also, pretty sure it was a black woman though. Any info on other milking massagers?

    Thanks.
    Have not seen her, but saw her ad, so thought I'd pass it on.

    https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...massage_416109

  8. #1189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Farah

    Saw her this morning and had a nice time. She gave a pretty good massage and paid attention to a tight shoulder muscle that I had. Finished with a BJ this time. We chatted a little bit. She said she had been a little under the weather a couple of weeks ago, but was feeling much better.

  9. #1188

    Milking Table Services

    Recommendations please? I think I sawza review a few months ago but can't locate it. Also, pretty sure it was a black woman though. Any info on other milking massagers?

    Thanks.

  10. #1187

    Mya

    There's been a hole in the massage market since Kaylee moved away, but Mya is a nice replacement and similar experience. She just moved here from San Diego and has a lot of good reviews so I took a shot. Good massage, good face and body, safe location in the SW. Standard finish and nothing else available but I'll repeat.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ing-38256.html

  11. #1186

    Luxor

    Is there anything within walking distance of Luxor? Tia.

  12. #1185

    Claire

    There is another cuddle site out there. Not as active as Cuddle Comfort. But I have managed to set something up with one cutie.

    Anyone have info or experience on Claire. She mentions she's a massage therapist which is why I am cross-posing.

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/clairebear420/

    Good, bad or indifferent. Anything would be great.

    I will be sure to share the outcome.

    Thanks.

  13. #1184

    Aroma Spa

    Not the other FS one, this Aroma is by Windmill and Maryland (near Lee's liquor).

    Anyway, I wanted to find another legit spot with HE but sadly this is not it. It's 50 for 1/2 hour. Older lady with huge knockers so I'm like why not hoping the massage would be good. NOPE!

    The other thing I didn't notice, the walls don't go all the way up so you can hear everything going on in the other rooms. The place was busy I believe only 2-3 ladies are working. At least one sounded cute and young. I didn't bother with HE but it's definitely on the table.

  14. #1183
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeMaverick  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see "her" a few months ago and she was so busy Door Dashing that she wouldn't give me the time of day.
    I tried too. Communication seemed amicable until it suddenly changed for no good reason. Radio silence since. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise. Rates seemed great which made me interested to begin with.

  15. #1182
    I tried to see "her" a few months ago and she was so busy Door Dashing that she wouldn't give me the time of day.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I really don't think she is guy with mental problems. But she way too fat tho.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...175&viewfull=1#post7479175.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape