Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 1361
-
05-19-26 18:26 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 3422Farah
That's too bad. I've never had that happen. I know her schedule is all over the place though. Might be worth it to give it another try.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 13:49 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 1887Farah
I tried to see her. She's a no go for me. I'm fairly far (almost an hour drive assuming traffic is OK) For some reason I thought she was closer (initially).
Originally Posted by Windmill702
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I thought I try to catch her at her last appointment 9 pm as stated in her ad. She then tells me she's available closer to midnight. (I've got work next morning).
Tried again the next day to confirm, crickets. Till almost 4 hours later. I gave up at that point. I'm not about to drive out there then get ghosted.
-
05-13-26 21:38 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 240They are married only a few years and consider themselves swingers, they need the other to be present so it reduces their jealousy. Whatever works for them. Still not worth the money.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 19:19 #1208Senior Member

Posts: 1887Not nuts
Husband is not a nut, he's just a cuckold, should get a discount for this type of FS. Lmao.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 17:08 #1207Senior Member

Posts: 339Bri
FS but husband present? WTF. I don't think so. What a nut.
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 12:48 #1206Senior Member

Posts: 1887Aroma Spa On Windmill & Maryland
Appreciate the report, I was there about 2 weeks ago, older lady with huge knockers greeted me, I only did 1/2 hour. Crappy massage if you can call it that and I can't stand the walls aren't all the way up so you can hear every conversation happening among other rooms. There was at least 2 other customers there so it was kind of busy. HE was definitely on the table but I politely decline as I had a feeling she's got a jackhammer in the backroom. (As a side note, I had my fair of jackhammer experience at Thai Massage Golden Spa on Flamingo) Once they bring out that jackhammer, I never went back.
Originally Posted by Deori
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 20:21 #1205Senior Member

Posts: 200Aroma Spa On Windmill & Maryland
This place went from a pretty good, new legit place to a mediocre jack shack in the span of about 3 months. The location is very convenient for me, so I checked them out when they first opened early in the year. I was getting great 90 minute massages from a woman named Mia. Thought I might eventually get HE after a few visits, but neither of us ever pushed it, so I was content with just the good massage. Saw another woman at that time who gave a so-so massage and again, no extras.
Went in a few weeks later, they were both gone and it was two new girls. The girl who was sent in to do my massage wasn't that good looking, so I requested the one that had taken my payment, Julia. She was nice, kind of quirky, with a good attitude. Her massage was a little weird. She did end up giving me HE, but I popped really quick because I was just super horny that day and from the massage teasing. No payment discussed. She did short me 20 minutes on the massage, so I tipped her $60 and left, seemed fine.
I went back today. Lee-lee working the front, not very attractive to me. When I asked for a 90 minute massage, she hemmed and hawed, never a good sign. But she took my payment and the girl she sent in was surprisingly cute and petite, named Mandy. Massage was just okay, pretty light. After 20 minutes or so she got bored and was just doing a lot of teasing. On the flip she asked me how much for HE. Neither of us wanted to throw out a number, so I lowballed her a bit because that's normal in these kinds of haggling situations. Instead of playfully negotiating, she got MAD and her whole attitude changed. All of the blood immediately left my wiener, so I said forget it, just do the massage. There was an awkward tension in the room for a few minutes. We started to make small talk and it cooled down a little. I asked her where she was from in China, knowing she would say Hong Kong. Every chick I've ever met from Hong Kong has turned out to be a raging * LOL. She told me this store is really slow and that I was her only customer for the day. This was around 3 PM. She said she'd be leaving next week, back to Chinatown where it's busier and I should come in and try a different girl. All of the women here have been around 45+ and I'm not going to pay over $200 for a light massage and a jackhammer HE from a chick pushing 50, so I'll probably pass unless I see someone else give a promising report on this place.
-
05-11-26 23:12 #1204Senior Member

Posts: 41I'd be shocked if she was still in her 40's. I think it's mid 50's.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 22:10 #1203Senior Member

Posts: 240That's just not.it's a huge upsell The whole point is avoid her. And the hot tub or lap dance is besides the massage, not with
Originally Posted by HollywoodCole
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 21:17 #1202Senior Member

Posts: 54Upcharges
What were the prices for each upcharge? BJ? Tub Time? Lap Dances? A massage with some of those sound kinda fun if it's not a huge upsell.
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 19:35 #1201Senior Member

Posts: 240Brii on tryst
Saw a review of her pop up the other day and it sounded like she had potential. $300 for an hour sensual massage, and the review said she offered extras. So I scheduled an appointment, she ask for me to slip it two hours. I could swing that. When I arrived she was still doing her hair, so had to wait in the truck. She works out of a house on the SW side of town. She opened the door, nice form fitting leather pants and a snug bustier top. But she was bleach blonde, otherwise pics are spot on. Smoking body and she's CMT so massage was nice. Lots of oils. Offered me a drink, room was nice for the massage. Did get some mutual touching during the massage, just be respectful.
Toward the end she sat on the side of the table to start the HJ finish and offered a blowjob ending with COT or COF.. For an up charge. I was there ready and she was smoking hot so why not.well it's not worth it. Think she did three head bobs, she spent more time manually jerking to get me close before she pops it in her mouth just for the finish.
The "extras" are sitting in the hot tub for the hour, getting lap dances for the hour. And if you want FS her husband needs to be present.
If ya want a great massage with a HJ for a pretty penny she's the one but don't waste your time or get your hopes up that anything extra is going to happen.
https://tryst.link/massage/briibrii
-
05-11-26 18:54 #1200Senior Member

Posts: 581Farah's age
She's at least mid 40's.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 14:25 #1199Senior Member

Posts: 1887Farah
Thank you for the info, I've been meaning to see her but haven't got around to it. But damn. Mid 30's high 30's too old? LOL Good lord she's young for me. D. O. M. Here (Dirty Old Man).
Originally Posted by Windmill702
[View Original Post]
Below is her link to the guy looking.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206616965
-
05-11-26 13:31 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 502Farah
You should be able to find her on escort alligator. Just search the name.
Originally Posted by Napkined
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 13:28 #1197Senior Member

Posts: 41https://secrethostess.com/10550964/
Originally Posted by Napkined
[View Original Post]
She actually looks 15 - 25 years older in person. English is not her first language and was tough to communicate with in person. I want to stress that booking, incall, and service were still great.











Reply With Quote






