The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 40000
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39205

    Anne and May

    Quote Originally Posted by Aitsu  [View Original Post]
    I'd say she's worth the VIP, and I did BBBJCIM with her. She's maybe 5, 2 with much bigger boobs. Age wise she's maybe late 30's to early 40's. Someone else in here said she looks a little older than Annie.
    Just wondering what are the similarities. Are May's nipples like Anne's. How about pussy lips? Similar or bigger? I still can't believe they are sisters. Was trying to make way over the weekend but couldn't get there.

  2. #39204
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiredditter  [View Original Post]
    Worth the $300 VIP? What's her size + age?
    I'd say she's worth the VIP, and I did BBBJCIM with her. She's maybe 5, 2 with much bigger boobs. Age wise she's maybe late 30's to early 40's. Someone else in here said she looks a little older than Annie.

  3. #39203

    Outcall Massage

    Hello,

    Could someone point me in the right direction to find good outcall massage service in downtown Chicago? Feel free to pm. Thanks.

  4. #39202

    ISO some nice man mades!

    Anyone have a recommendation for place / girl that has nice implants and does full service? Closer to downtown the better!

  5. #39201

    Up top?

    How were the tits. ? I am feeling like sucking on some today.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterBlack  [View Original Post]
    Saw anney today, sorry to the monger in the previous post if I blocked your window LOL but had an interesting time with her today, amazing body if you're into curves. She's a small girl but toned like she works out. Pretty sure ass is man made, she's got killer hips and nice round ass on her. She seems very shy, maybe due to her English level, but there wasn't much convo, she was just humming a song to herself and kinda dancing the whole time with a smile on her face. Anyways, massage was fine then moved on to CBJ which was decent. She scooted her ass over to me as she knew that's what I was focused on. Moved on to reverse acg and embarrassingly I lasted maybe a couple of minutes LOL the view was amazing and the way her lips wrap around you is crazy. Might give her another try so I can do some real work to her. Regular hhr fee. No complaints except for myself.
    .

  6. #39200
    Quote Originally Posted by Aitsu  [View Original Post]
    I saw May recently and is similar to Anne performance wise. Very playful, I highly recommend.
    Worth the $300 VIP? What's her size + age?

  7. #39199

    Daisy and Lunar Body Works

    Just moved to the area recently and been lurking the board for a min trying to figure out where to go. Decided to pull the trigger on this spot.

    Petite girl, late 20's, D cups that look real, got a small tattoo. English ain't the strongest but enough to communicate what you want. Cute face, kinda shy at first but warmed up quick.

    Quick shower then back to the room. Light kissing to start, nothing crazy on the DFK front but she didn't pull away either. Let me play with her tits for a bit while she stroked me through my shorts.

    BBBJ was pretty good. Took her time, good hand work. Not a DT girl but she got down there enough to where I wasn't complaining. Sloppy in a good way. Finished on her tits.

    Not going to oversell it because I know this spot gets shill heat. But for a first run at a new place in a new city and wasnt bad. YMMV.

    $80 door + $120 donation.

  8. #39198
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    I stand corrected, a price paid is given.

    $80 house fee is a little high though.
    Didn't think too much on it. She said 60 for 30 and 80 for an hour. Alot of places in Orlando charges same rate.

  9. #39197

    JW Rejuvenating. May

    I saw May recently and is similar to Anne performance wise. Very playful, I highly recommend.

  10. #39196

    House fees

    Every real monger is paying an all-in fee between 120 and 200 depending on the services available. But usually 120-160.

  11. #39195

    I stand corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTheShanx  [View Original Post]
    80 for the hour and 100 for the donation. I tried going for 80 but she wanted more.
    I stand corrected, a price paid is given.

    $80 house fee is a little high though.

  12. #39194
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 51
    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    How much was house fee + tip?
    80 for the hour and 100 for the donation. I tried going for 80 but she wanted more.

  13. #39193

    Don't bother asking

    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    How much was house fee + tip?
    The OP may be too busy bouncing around leaving reviews in other cities. When he does come back to Chicago it's to either this spa or Lunar, maybe he'll actually give us the rates he paid sometime. Maybe.

  14. #39192
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTheShanx  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on Aliyah this round and walked out happy. Mid 30's, short, average build, but rocking a nice set of D cups that she knows how to use. Cute face, chill attitude, made me feel comfortable right away.

    Session kicked off with a shower, she got hands on quick, soaped me up, lots of teasing while she ran her fingers all over. Slid into a slow HJ right there under the water and took her time.

    Back in the room she had me lay down, did a quick rub to get me relaxed, then flipped me over and went straight to work. BBBJ was the highlight, deep, wet and sloppy. Used those tits to tease in between. She really gets into it, not one of those clock watchers.

    Finished me with a combo of hand and mouth, kept going till the very end. Cleaned me up nice and slow after, gave me a little chat before I rolled out.
    How much was house fee + tip?

  15. #39191
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 51

    Aliyah at Chicago Massage LLC

    Took a chance on Aliyah this round and walked out happy. Mid 30's, short, average build, but rocking a nice set of D cups that she knows how to use. Cute face, chill attitude, made me feel comfortable right away.

    Session kicked off with a shower, she got hands on quick, soaped me up, lots of teasing while she ran her fingers all over. Slid into a slow HJ right there under the water and took her time.

    Back in the room she had me lay down, did a quick rub to get me relaxed, then flipped me over and went straight to work. BBBJ was the highlight, deep, wet and sloppy. Used those tits to tease in between. She really gets into it, not one of those clock watchers.

    Finished me with a combo of hand and mouth, kept going till the very end. Cleaned me up nice and slow after, gave me a little chat before I rolled out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape