Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 1056 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 40000
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39175
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevekim0986  [View Original Post]
    This was a Thursday visit my girl Sunny was a hell of a good time. The massage itself was pretty good she's hot and nice real C cup titties and a good ass. Massage started with a neck rub down my back it took over at the ass. I raised my hips give her access to junior. She flips me over starts to make out with me she has super soft lips. No cover for the BJ nice and warm in her mouth. I was ready to go a couple of times and I know she got off mouth full of prejizz. She can go deep. I put the condom on she got on top and I pounded her from the bottom up. Nothing better than seeing big tiitties bounce. She leaned in so I could suck her titties. I wanted to see the back view so she got off the table put one leg up and I tapped her from behind and I exploded. Definitely coming back.
    Is this place located at Illinois? Or VA?

    I googled it and it looks like is VA?

  2. #39174

    Anney. Orange

    Saw anney today, sorry to the monger in the previous post if I blocked your window LOL but had an interesting time with her today, amazing body if you're into curves. She's a small girl but toned like she works out. Pretty sure ass is man made, she's got killer hips and nice round ass on her. She seems very shy, maybe due to her English level, but there wasn't much convo, she was just humming a song to herself and kinda dancing the whole time with a smile on her face. Anyways, massage was fine then moved on to CBJ which was decent. She scooted her ass over to me as she knew that's what I was focused on. Moved on to reverse acg and embarrassingly I lasted maybe a couple of minutes LOL the view was amazing and the way her lips wrap around you is crazy. Might give her another try so I can do some real work to her. Regular hhr fee. No complaints except for myself.

  3. #39173

    Anna 90 lbs at 18 Beauty Center. Oraange

    Anney was busy so I went with Anna this time. For those that like the skinny petite look try her out. She's 90 lbs big A or small B cups. Permanently hard nips. Long ass black hair. Pretty girl.

    I only did 30 minutes this time. Very affectionate to start things off hugging and LFK throughout. Straight into BBBJ and to my surprise she went in to 69. She's very sensitive. I"m not a big muncher but it was a nice view and she seemed to enjoy. Very very vocal throughout. BBBJ was just above average, no complaints here.

    The into CG and I was surprised she took it all with no complaints. She's tiny so I was not expecting deep CG but she went all in. Switch to standing mish. Very tight. Very vocal. It's always funny when it's time to switch positions and they think you finished. NOPE. On to doggy which was tight asf. Finished in lazy mish with one leg up. Great finish no push back.

    Overall good session. Like I said if you like skinny tiny 90 lbs type. You'll like her, easy to pick up. She's pretty but generally I like a little more meat on the bones.

    So recommended but not a repeat for me only due to body type.

  4. #39172
    Quote Originally Posted by Noname6321  [View Original Post]
    Message clinic on Milwaukee is the one I go to close by to me, the girls you get are random and they usually rotate between 3-4 weeks. I've had some of the best girls there similar to Harmony since it is a KR one. I call them and straight up ask on the phone about the girl and they usually tell you who is worth it or not. Also, it depends on who picks up the phone they have 2-3 mama-sans. You just got to keep going until you get someone good. Sometimes good sometimes shit. I've been looking for a AMP where the girl is good looking and the price is good. Usually the KR ones hit that for me.
    I agree with you, there are sometimes some great girls there. Olivia last month, Kelly a couple months before that. I tried to convince them to send me pics but they say they can't. I have to start asking them if it's worth it or not. The mamasan at Harmony will always tell me if there are any girls worth it for me knowing my preference so I guess just got to get closer to the ones at Massage Clinic cause it's not a great feeling just walking out LOL.

  5. #39171
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekscago  [View Original Post]
    Finally got my account activated and want to thank everyone for their reviews, this is my month in review now that I can finally benefit the community LOL:

    Ya Spa: I honestly don't like coming here because of the dump that it is but they do have some bangers once in a while (Salome is missed) but seen Valentina two weeks ago. Very curvy and natural. Good attitude. The nice thing is you can text them and they'll show you whose working with pics. They're fairly accurate.

    New Massage Spa on 41** Montrose: Been open for two weeks from what I was told. I seen some reviews of a person by the name of YoYo there on ter and decided to go since it was close by my office. Unless I was baited and switched, though she said she was Yoyo, Yoyo was not worth the visit at least for me. Reviews said she had a nice ass. No ass in sight. Older provider who kept sending voice messages in Taiwanese while massaging. I was contemplating taking the L and just getting up. Would have been a great table shower prior if it was with a different provider.

    Massage clinic, Miluakee: Big hit or miss but again so close to my office that I take the risk. Usually two girls working, I went in, didn't like either one of them and just said f it I'm a leave. Women at the front desk was not happy with me dipping but I'm good sometimes I rather just go back to work and not force it. Shoulda done that at the spa on top too.

    The other spot I went to was Harmony in Norridge, and independent provider so I'll prolly throw that in that forum so it doesn't get messy.

    Not the best month for me, hopefully some better reviews later.
    Message clinic on Milwaukee is the one I go to close by to me, the girls you get are random and they usually rotate between 3-4 weeks. I've had some of the best girls there similar to Harmony since it is a KR one. I call them and straight up ask on the phone about the girl and they usually tell you who is worth it or not. Also, it depends on who picks up the phone they have 2-3 mama-sans. You just got to keep going until you get someone good. Sometimes good sometimes shit. I've been looking for a AMP where the girl is good looking and the price is good. Usually the KR ones hit that for me.

  6. #39170

    Lavender Spa on Western

    27** and Western near diversey intersection. This spot was previously known as Moon Spa. Walked in and saw a 40 something flat provider absolutely no curves and her attitude was not warm at all so walked right back out, luckily she had no issue with that. Would not recommend.

  7. #39169
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova417  [View Original Post]
    Never been to harmony but it was 100 for hour and then VIP was 230 and I had texted with them on Whatsapp and told them I wanted a table shower with BBJ and massage and all that and they came through. Shower was soapy and she glided on me front and back and then BBJ then back to the room for more BBJ and did a few positions and then bbjtcim. Its pricey but it was nice. Went back again and got a different girl but no table shower (my fault) but still got the VIP and did the same stuff. Girls were decent and the massage was alright.
    When you say decent could you describe the girl, did you get to choose or was it random?

  8. #39168

    Month in Review

    Finally got my account activated and want to thank everyone for their reviews, this is my month in review now that I can finally benefit the community LOL:

    Ya Spa: I honestly don't like coming here because of the dump that it is but they do have some bangers once in a while (Salome is missed) but seen Valentina two weeks ago. Very curvy and natural. Good attitude. The nice thing is you can text them and they'll show you whose working with pics. They're fairly accurate.

    New Massage Spa on 41** Montrose: Been open for two weeks from what I was told. I seen some reviews of a person by the name of YoYo there on ter and decided to go since it was close by my office. Unless I was baited and switched, though she said she was Yoyo, Yoyo was not worth the visit at least for me. Reviews said she had a nice ass. No ass in sight. Older provider who kept sending voice messages in Taiwanese while massaging. I was contemplating taking the L and just getting up. Would have been a great table shower prior if it was with a different provider.

    Massage clinic, Miluakee: Big hit or miss but again so close to my office that I take the risk. Usually two girls working, I went in, didn't like either one of them and just said f it I'm a leave. Women at the front desk was not happy with me dipping but I'm good sometimes I rather just go back to work and not force it. Shoulda done that at the spa on top too.

    The other spot I went to was Harmony in Norridge, and independent provider so I'll prolly throw that in that forum so it doesn't get messy.

    Not the best month for me, hopefully some better reviews later.

  9. #39167
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Where are her pictures?
    I wouldn't waste too much thought on it. That "review" has all the hallmarks of a shill and / or AI post.

  10. #39166
    Quote Originally Posted by PatelGonzula9  [View Original Post]
    Xiang Xiang is sexy young woman. Her figure is among the most enticing I've been with true to the pictures. Along with her beauty, and black hair which is my personal preference, her skills are top notch. Place Me spa 53XX W Fullerton Ave The atmosphere was warm and inviting Xiang Xiang 312-498-3XXX.

    I thoroughly enjoyed touching and pleasuring her body, getting to know her through exploration. Massage was quite nice; she puts a good effort into it. Lots of grabbing my balls and dick from behind. I never really know how to respond to that. Raising my ass as much as I can within comfort, but it's not the most comfortable position for me. Tap to flip, she stripped down and we kind of fondled each other at the side of the massage table. She edged me pretty quickly, so I had her get on all 4's so I could pummel her till completion. I finished a little sooner than I wanted but it was still worth it. The usual wipe down and back and shoulder massage stuff, and hung out for a few minutes chatting. I'll return for this young chick.
    Where are her pictures?

  11. #39165

    Me SPA at Fullerton and Laramie

    Xiang Xiang is sexy young woman. Her figure is among the most enticing I've been with true to the pictures. Along with her beauty, and black hair which is my personal preference, her skills are top notch. Place Me spa 53XX W Fullerton Ave The atmosphere was warm and inviting Xiang Xiang 312-498-3XXX.

    I thoroughly enjoyed touching and pleasuring her body, getting to know her through exploration. Massage was quite nice; she puts a good effort into it. Lots of grabbing my balls and dick from behind. I never really know how to respond to that. Raising my ass as much as I can within comfort, but it's not the most comfortable position for me. Tap to flip, she stripped down and we kind of fondled each other at the side of the massage table. She edged me pretty quickly, so I had her get on all 4's so I could pummel her till completion. I finished a little sooner than I wanted but it was still worth it. The usual wipe down and back and shoulder massage stuff, and hung out for a few minutes chatting. I'll return for this young chick.

  12. #39164

    North Beauty Hair & Foot Spa

    I called ahead and got an appointment with Angel. When I saw her, I found her really pretty, as looks early 20's to mid 20's. Short, with nice C-cups and a nice round ass. She's really bubbly and had an enthusiastic, fun attitude, which really got me going. Ended up paying the. 5 hf and she took me by the hand and skipped to an open room. I almost had to jog to keep up. We get in, and she asks for me to lie down but instead I pulled her close to me and she ended up giggling and wrapped her arms around me and we started kissing. A little bit of DFK and groping action, and we start rubbing each other's crotches. She asks if I didn't want a massage or not, but I kind of did, so I complied. I told her I'd tip her now so we wouldn't have to be interrupted later, so I whipped out $. 5 and gave it to her. When she got back, she noticed I wasn't lying down yet, so she asked if everything was ok. I wanted her to do the massage naked, so I pulled her dress off and then proceeded to lie down. Not before I got a good look at her first of course. She had such smooth, pale skin, which was contrasted by the dim lights in the room.

    She starts on the massage with some light oil action, and starts rubbing my shoulders to lower back. Moves down to the hip area and then works on my thighs, with the occasional teasing by brushing my junior and the sack. A couple of minutes and light edging later, she gets on the table and lifts my hips up. I'm thinking I'm going to get rimmed but she ends up milking me from behind while massaging my balls. It felt pretty good and was an experience I haven't really experienced before. She then starts tonguing my balls and occasionally kissing the tip, but never went further up north than the sack area, which was fine since rimming is kind of an odd experience. Finally she has me flip over and starts with the rest of the BBBJ, and then moves into a 69 position. After a short while of that she covers and mounts me but I take back control by switching to a mish position with her legs on my shoulder and I start pounding away. I end up busting inside of her. She gets up, uncovers me and starts BBBJing again which had me almost tapping out. She gives me a quick massage once more and after, we dress back up and kiss a bit more before she leads me back to the hall and then the exit.

    Total: $$. 2 Highly recommended.

  13. #39163

    Emily Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave  [View Original Post]
    Not sure, really. I've only ever done FS with her. But I bet she'll take what ever she can get.
    Emily's rates are as follows on top of house fee.

    L1 / $80.

    Nude L1 - $120 fingers in V.

    Nude L2 - $180 she catches every drop.

    Covered L3 - $220.

    Bare L3 - $260.

    She has done anal with me once but it was $500 and had to use a non latex condom not worth it was before her back surgery and you can tell the beer can was hurting her pretty bad.

  14. #39162

    Judy OD Wellness

    Finally pulled the trigger and saw Judy at OD Wellness and she did not disappoint. Went on Sunday. Mongers, be aware there is allot of activity on Belmont, so when walking in, you more than likely will be seen. I just walked in with confidence like I owned the place, so I did not get many stares while I waited for her to buzz me in. Now everyone talks about Judy's respective age, some people saying she's in her 70's. Looks wise, I've seen her rated as low as a 2. 5. I would have to say I was mildly impressed by her looks for someone who is 70 or near 70. She's not a beauty, but for her age I would put her at a 5. I have seen allot worse looking women who are 70 years old. He body is not shapely anymore, but from roaming around her body, she is still pretty solid. Started out with the table shower which was fine. She does the roaming in the shower, I'm sure to start sniffing out if your LEO. Moved to the room, where she had me lie on my stomach. Massage is ok, nothing spectacular. I was waiting for the rimming to start while I was on my stomach but she had me flip over on my back. When she roamed over the Franks and Beans, I gave her the universal signal of what I wanted. She dims the lights to near dark and then proceeds to give me a good rimming, not great, but solid while I was on my back. Had to hold my legs in the air like some of my women do when I dine at the why, which gave me a little exercise while she went to town. The best part with Judy is her head game, not the best I ever had but definitely top tier, and what makes it even better is if this old girl is 70 or above, she is aging like a fine wine when it comes to dick sucking skills. I've had allot younger and prettier that were terrible BJ queens. I got the standard CIM Judy finish. Completely satisfied with my experience. Thank you to all the mongers who previously reviewed Judy. That's why I love this website. I went for an hour. Paid the $65 door fee and tipped $125. Will definitely see her again when I am in the area. To all, stay safe out there.

  15. #39161

    Broadway Spa

    Anyone at Broadway spa offer FS anymore? I used to see Tina there for FS but I haven't seen her on the schedule for awhile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape