Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 18327
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16782

    Sofia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-89061542e8f8

    Spinners are kinda my thing so I reached out. She let me know she was staying at a motel with her friend. She was pretty hot, but she asked for 600 each for 30 minutes. I declined. Then she asked for 300 each for 30 minutes, again I declined.

    If a 30 minute 3 some is your thing, knock yourself out guys.

  2. #16781
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    She can talk your goddamn ear off LOL.
    LOL this is facts. Saw her once, won't do it again. Looks better in pics.

  3. #16780
    With initiation and Final Exam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    We need to put together SB Bootcamp taught by SDs of coarse.

  4. #16779

    Nicol

    Any intel on Nicol? She appears to be a Latina from NY.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-68deec52ca04

  5. #16778
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    The ones that reach out to me regularly, even after dropping them from my old rotation, are all in the $300 range, are comfortable with bb after a few meets, and in their 20's or early 30's. Frankly surprised that you didn't run through them all, though some of the ones I've been posting are heavier than you like (eg Violet / Vee has a bit of a gut and hanger tits).

    As a general rule, I dont drop anything more than $300 on a local SB. That said, after dinner, drinks, club, then hotel, the overall cost is closer to $1 k after factoring in all the other expenses; but those are costs that I'd incur going out with my buddies and I have no desire to stick any part of me in them. When searching locally, I generally stick to the newest filter (see my post below); develop the relationship, and after finding the SBs I connect with the most, fill up my rotation, and throw back the ones I dont want to keep off market to myself.

    It was brutal post covid with Bitcoin soaring; the Fed pumping cash into the system and student loans on hold. The past year or so has gotten infinitely easier though. Youll probably remember my posts for a few years back complaining about how all the finance bros were taking SBs off market before I could even make my move.

    That said, I have gone up to $500 when traveling out of state, but that's only because I have less time to develop the relationship with the pot and usually have to close the deal in one night to a week at most.

    There are plenty of them still in the DMV, just got to catch them before a Bitcoin or finance bro gets to them first and reinforces all the crap they are reading on Reddit. As someone who has been in sales all my life, it has helped me in the bowl immensely. For the younger guys who are looking to up their game; take a few sales and marketing trainings at work. Youll be surprised at how it will not only help your career, but will be amazing for your game if you play in the bowl long term.
    All my hot good ones were 3 yrs ago. Its night and day now. I don't even bother texting anyone anymore its literally a waste of time talking to these stupid girls.

  6. #16777
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Definitely don't send them to the Reddit forum on sugar dating. It'll make them delulu LOL. Joke aside. Suggesting for them to connect with an experienced SB might help. Maybe make the intro.
    I'm mostly surprised by how many don't know what they're doing. How the fuck do you go through all the steps to make an account and never google what it means to be a sugar baby even once?

  7. #16776
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    I prefer newbies. They are most likely to come to the bowl without preconceived notions. Too many of the experienced SBs are jaded and have been run through. They treat the the bowl like an Eros lite account. A former SB years ago would remark at how her friends would log back into the site to get new iPhones and then log off after an evening with a traveling SD, who was likely to pay the most.

    It's a lot more work to find that newb who is a diamond in the rough that is looking for what I'm looking for; but I've found that to be 90% of the fun of playing in the bowl. Otherwise, I'd be hitting the AMPs; escort sites, etc. I've found that the newbs who are delusional are easy to weed out up front. IMHO, getting to the M&G is 90% of the struggle. Once you get them to the M&G, they see you're a good looking fit guy who can make them feel comfortable and get them laughing; and they realize that they'd probably have gone home with you if they met you at the gym anyway, the rest all kind of falls into place. And I've usually found that it falls into place for much less than the going rate.

    No doubt, it's way more work than throwing $1 K out there. But for me that's the fun of the bowl.
    I've made it happen twice, but the rest of the time it's "oh shit, there's sex involved?" and they're out or the "let's start slow" shit that's just a way to get paid and fed without hitting the sack.

  8. #16775

    Still quite a few of them in the DMV

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Damn, her pics look good. I'm surprised a white 20 ish is giving it out for 300 when all these GPS beasts are trying to ask for 700 plus. She needs to find these simpsbthat would pay her.
    The ones that reach out to me regularly, even after dropping them from my old rotation, are all in the $300 range, are comfortable with bb after a few meets, and in their 20's or early 30's. Frankly surprised that you didn't run through them all, though some of the ones I've been posting are heavier than you like (eg Violet / Vee has a bit of a gut and hanger tits).

    As a general rule, I dont drop anything more than $300 on a local SB. That said, after dinner, drinks, club, then hotel, the overall cost is closer to $1 k after factoring in all the other expenses; but those are costs that I'd incur going out with my buddies and I have no desire to stick any part of me in them. When searching locally, I generally stick to the newest filter (see my post below); develop the relationship, and after finding the SBs I connect with the most, fill up my rotation, and throw back the ones I don’t want to keep off market to myself.

    It was brutal post covid with Bitcoin soaring; the Fed pumping cash into the system and student loans on hold. The past year or so has gotten infinitely easier though. Youll probably remember my posts for a few years back complaining about how all the finance bros were taking SBs off market before I could even make my move.

    That said, I have gone up to $500 when traveling out of state, but that's only because I have less time to develop the relationship with the pot and usually have to close the deal in one night to a week at most.

    There are plenty of them still in the DMV, just got to catch them before a Bitcoin or finance bro gets to them first and reinforces all the crap they are reading on Reddit. As someone who has been in sales all my life, it has helped me in the bowl immensely. For the younger guys who are looking to up their game; take a few sales and marketing trainings at work. Youll be surprised at how it will not only help your career, but will be amazing for your game if you play in the bowl long term.

  9. #16774

    Newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    How do y'all handle it when you come across a brand new SB? I've encountered a couple and usually when I explain what the deal is they want to go platonic or delete their account LOL. Part of me is tempted to not even bother if they're new, but then again, someone's got to break them in.
    I prefer newbies. They are most likely to come to the bowl without preconceived notions. Too many of the experienced SBs are jaded and have been run through. They treat the the bowl like an Eros lite account. A former SB years ago would remark at how her friends would log back into the site to get new iPhones and then log off after an evening with a traveling SD, who was likely to pay the most.

    It's a lot more work to find that newb who is a diamond in the rough that is looking for what I'm looking for; but I've found that to be 90% of the fun of playing in the bowl. Otherwise, I'd be hitting the AMPs; escort sites, etc. I've found that the newbs who are delusional are easy to weed out up front. IMHO, getting to the M&G is 90% of the struggle. Once you get them to the M&G, they see you're a good looking fit guy who can make them feel comfortable and get them laughing; and they realize that they'd probably have gone home with you if they met you at the gym anyway, the rest all kind of falls into place. And I've usually found that it falls into place for much less than the going rate.

    No doubt, it's way more work than throwing $1 K out there. But for me that's the fun of the bowl.

  10. #16773
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    How do y'all handle it when you come across a brand new SB? I've encountered a couple and usually when I explain what the deal is they want to go platonic or delete their account LOL. Part of me is tempted to not even bother if they're new, but then again, someone's got to break them in.
    We need to put together SB Bootcamp taught by SDs of coarse.

  11. #16772
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    How do y'all handle it when you come across a brand new SB? I've encountered a couple and usually when I explain what the deal is they want to go platonic or delete their account LOL. Part of me is tempted to not even bother if they're new, but then again, someone's got to break them in.
    Definitely don't send them to the Reddit forum on sugar dating. It'll make them delulu LOL. Joke aside. Suggesting for them to connect with an experienced SB might help. Maybe make the intro.

  12. #16771

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    This is the one you are referring to? And yeah she looked bit puffy. I think it's alcohol related.
    Stop posting screenshots of her social media posts LOL. She's made all of them private now.

  13. #16770
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-45475923ae05

    Platonic only. Looking for "just a good friend. ".
    Thanks. I was trying to get her attention but this helps seal the decision to move on.

  14. #16769

    Newbies

    How do y'all handle it when you come across a brand new SB? I've encountered a couple and usually when I explain what the deal is they want to go platonic or delete their account LOL. Part of me is tempted to not even bother if they're new, but then again, someone's got to break them in.

  15. #16768

    Abby

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-45475923ae05

    Platonic only. Looking for "just a good friend. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape