Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 606 1106 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 18342
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16767
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    I think I exchanged messages with Asia on SA. Didn't make it beyond the platform though. There was a gap in what we were respectively looking for from what I recall and she was into something little more platonic and less intimate. Kind of strange that she blocked you while you guys are still chatting (assuming blocked you on the platform and chatting off the platform? I'd be thanks but no thanks at that junction immediately, but that's me and I've made plenty of dumb moves LOL. Sorry, I couldn't be of more help but that's the extent of my experience with her.
    Thanks for the info. Ended up meeting Asia. Cutie, but ended up only getting some kissing, but nothing more. She is not looking for intimacy. Would love to hear if others at least made it to second base or further.

  2. #16766
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    For those who are dming me about the menu for Angel, yes. She is also all access. Bb cum in ass, bb cum in pussy with cream pie, bb cum in mouth full swallow. Also let me video the last session. Asked politely since I knew it would be our last session together and like PR man said, she will eventually do anything in bed. Can also confirm that she likes black guys and is a size queen.

    Do not send dms to avoid filling my message box. Please just refer to this post instead of independently asking about her menu.
    She must have gotten overwhelmed with new interest, she's not on the site anymore from what I can tell. I'd messaged her before and now the profile is gone. Probably not worth it due to the smell, but I was hella tempted LOL.

  3. #16765

    Chatterbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    She can talk your goddamn ear off LOL.
    LOL! Yeah. Nonstop talk! Had to put my junk in her mouth to keep her quiet for a few.

  4. #16764
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-f84f14fc7f33

    This is the Emma that keeps asking me for dates. Needs cash for rent and beauty school. Requires covers as first, but if you become a regular, no covers required and full all access granted. Like the others, she is high volume as well and so dropped her from rotation months ago but still texts and calls me.
    She can talk your goddamn ear off LOL.

  5. #16763

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I might hit up Emma, if that's the same one I'm thinking about.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-f84f14fc7f33

    This is the Emma that keeps asking me for dates. Needs cash for rent and beauty school. Requires covers as first, but if you become a regular, no covers required and full all access granted. Like the others, she is high volume as well and so dropped her from rotation months ago but still texts and calls me.

  6. #16762

    Bb cia, bbcip cream pie, and bbcimfs

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    She is strapped for that cash and offering steep discounts for bare. Decided to hit it again, even after throwing her back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-dba5a0bf7c28

    In between housing, so living out of a hotel, and willing to host. Allowance amounts are super low boys. Just be careful of the tuna stench.
    For those who are dming me about the menu for Angel, yes. She is also all access. Bb cum in ass, bb cum in pussy with cream pie, bb cum in mouth full swallow. Also let me video the last session. Asked politely since I knew it would be our last session together and like PR man said, she will eventually do anything in bed. Can also confirm that she likes black guys and is a size queen.

    Do not send dms to avoid filling my message box. Please just refer to this post instead of independently asking about her menu.

  7. #16761

    Violet now going by Vee

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-b3a84964366f

    She needs that rent money ASAP boys. This one is all access; bbcimfs, bbcip cream pie and bb cum in ass (cia). Has the tuna stench though that all the others Ive been throwing back have, so probably high volume.

    Make sure to bring the rubbing alcohol to clean off your junk.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Rent is due.

    Usual suspects all reaching out. Offering their wares for discounted prices. Emma, Rose, Molly, Violet, Angel, etc. , etc. , asking for a date. Need to keep the top SBs in my current rotation happy so will not be seeing any of the ladies with the tuna fish puss (though Rose has gone completely covered. Which is why is is now off the list).

    Not going to bother to repost links here. Just check my profile and prior posts if you want their info. For those who don't want to travel. They are all in the DC / MD / VA region.

  8. #16760
    Alexis - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-96255eaace52.

    Met her four or five years ago. She was nowhere the level of thick she seems to display now in her pictures. Raw BJ covered fuck.

    Mila - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-e195ca6d14d8.

    First and only time met her at her apartment in rockville. Sloppy enthusiastic blowjob with covered fuck. She's in good shape, butterface.

  9. #16759
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-dba5a0bf7c28

    Can confirm. Dropped her a few months back because of the stench that comes with seeing multiple guys and allowing bbcip. For all the guys who keep asking me for her contact info and social medias, shes been well reviewed here in the past and is very active on the site.
    Damn, her pics look good. I'm surprised a white 20 ish is giving it our for 300 when all these GPS beasts are trying to ask for 700 plus. She needs to find these simpsbthat would pay her.

  10. #16758

    Rent is due

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    Quick report on Angel. Got together with her last week for first time and did it before checking out any of the reports here. Price was too low to pass. We settled on 300. However, confirming the smell was unbearable. Almost gave me ED. Other than that she's pretty cute and has a great body and personality but if you go, definately go covered. I changed course last minute and glad I did.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-dba5a0bf7c28

    Can confirm. Dropped her a few months back because of the stench that comes with seeing multiple guys and allowing bbcip. For all the guys who keep asking me for her contact info and social medias, shes been well reviewed here in the past and is very active on the site.

  11. #16757
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I suspect in-person never materializes.

    She also sent me her "rules".

    Wk.
    LOL "before you say no".

  12. #16756
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I suspect in-person never materializes.

    She also sent me her "rules".

    Wk.
    What's funny is that this must work on some dudes. I'm not going to yuck anyone's yum, but I'll never understand that.

  13. #16755

    Re: Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Online only "to start. " Didn't talk numbers because hell nah.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-fcd7fe82c531
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I suspect in-person never materializes.

    She also sent me her "rules".

    Wk.
    Faith messaged me out of the blue last night on Seeking. I was going to converse with her to see how she was going to give me the "online only" spiel, but having seen Who Knows' post, I'm not going to bother. Thanks, man.

  14. #16754

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Online only "to start. " Didn't talk numbers because hell nah.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-fcd7fe82c531
    Yes. I suspect in-person never materializes.

    She also sent me her "rules".

    Wk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5740.jpg‎  

  15. #16753

    Thanks brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckarooToo  [View Original Post]
    This.

    You nailed it ProCatHunter.

    I do not understand the friction that people have with this thing; it's the easiest thing in the whole world. And it has little to do with looks outside of large range; you can stand out by being a decent and kind person these girls. They've already signed up, they understand the dynamic.
    Thanks brother. Let's grow the pie. The more ladies who enjoy the lifestyle, the more friends they tell about how great it is; and then it causes more ladies join or dip their toe into the lifestyle. The more ladies that join, the greater the supply. And we all know how supply and demand side economics work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape