Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 40000
-
05-09-26 14:39 #39190Senior Member

Posts: 231Yeah. After my search of that address and the business at that address, that is what I figured, just didn't want to say.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 12:54 #39189Senior Member

Posts: 1604Let your next search be for the Grand Ave Crew.
Originally Posted by Starks
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 11:24 #39188Senior Member

Posts: 231I just did a search for that business next door. Holy crap! There is a listing for it, but absolutely no information about what it does or any employee info.
Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 08:06 #39187Banned Member

Posts: 10Lotus spa at Irving Park
Candy opened the door in a tight black lace set that barely held her curves. Chinese knockout, around 5'3", with shoulder-length black hair, soft skin, and a thick upper body stacked with MM D-cups that spilled out the top of her bra like they had a mind of their own. Her smile was sweet, but the vibe? Pure trouble.
We barely made it past pleasantries before she leaned in for LFK, then slowly opened up into wet DFK, her hands already exploring. She dropped down smooth and got straight to work. The real action started when she straddled me for a intense CG ride—her sounds of pleasure were music to my ears as I approached the brink, but I held on just long enough. I rolled her onto the bed and got into position, ready to pace myself while she lay there with her legs in the air, trembling with anticipation. She wrapped her legs around me, moaning in my ear, I felt I'm in heaven. One more moan from her and I was done, spilling inside. After we were done, she cleaned me up. Overall, it was a great experience.
At this point, I gave her a tip. We never discussed an amount, so I gave her a bit over the standard for FS. She earned it. While she led me out, a vet monger arrived at the door. She asked pops to take a seat so that I could leave. I left happy and relaxed.
It's almost a GFE with her, which makes the experience amazing. Candy at Lotus Spa 5234 Irving is the place I want to go back.
-
05-09-26 07:53 #39186Senior Member

Posts: 958Hong?
Cross posting this from South Suburb thread, just looking for some info an guess I may have to TOFTT.
Anyone been to Hong in Burbank? Only post about it I found is from a year ago but no details as they didn't stay. I saw this while searching and while it looks interesting I'm guessing it's the normal granny L1 experience.
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3828518
-
05-08-26 22:07 #39185Senior Member

Posts: 70Cici at Archer Spa, a very gentle and sweet girl.
Today stopped by archer without appointment just to check out, a Latina opened the door, but I was in the mood for Asian, ask her to show me Asian and got two very different one standing in front of me. A very mature sexy women and a skinny gentle sweet girl that's very shy. I took the latter by heart.
And yes, when other girl looked at me, she wink and was like hello baby, pick me. But when this girl looked at me, she just smiled, and put both her hand in front of her body, very shy. Maybe the man's natural protective instincts kicked in, I just felt like today I should get her and she will take care of me.
She held my hand into the room, asked me undressed while waiting outside. I got naked in 3 seconds, and asked her come back. She smiled at me and said forgot to ask me for donations. I told her I need 1 hour, gave her 70. I was going to tell her just give me the fucking VIP and hand her 3 bills but I don't know whether she can do L3 or not, so figured just see what happens. I asked for table shower too and she led me to it with tower on me. The table shower was very standard at first. Then after flipping she did gave me a great preview of handjob there. She did not get fully naked. Later she told me she would have if she knew I need VIP.
Back to the room, she started the massage, it was very strong to my pleasant surprise. We chat a bit about where she from, etc, but nothing much, her English is limited but she kept very responsive and kept the smile on her face. After around 20 minutes, she asked me do I want happy ending. I told her I want everything, and ask her how much she needs for me to get everything she does and she quoted me 180. Well I was ready for more so gladly took it. She started with kissing around my back and down to my legs, then also gave me a nice Rim job. On the flips, she kissed my nipple great, the she down to BBBJ, I grab her hand to touch my nipple and she gets it and doing it with both hands while doing the BBJ, honestly I wanted to come there but I really wanted to see her face expression in missionary. So I asked her to put on cover. We started cowgirl, then I asked her to lay down and finished in Missionary. I laid on her for about two minutes while she was also blowing into my ear. While hugging together too. Very good feeling.
Still some time, so we chatted about the reason I picked her and I told her to do more in table shower next time. She smile, at all times, and send me off with a nice kiss and hug. Perfect experience!
-
05-08-26 21:46 #39184Senior Member

Posts: 137Karly / Bebe Schedule
From a post back in February: She is at T-Pro FRI SAT SUN (goes by Karly). TUES WED at SXL (goes by BeBe).
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 19:14 #39183Senior Member

Posts: 383Man. I love those candies! I've always figured I'd say Chinatown candy shop if anyone asked.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 18:00 #39182Senior Member

Posts: 155Candles.
I never get offered candles. Ozone, Grand, West River, SXL, Perfect 10, etc etc and no damn candles for me. EVER.
Originally Posted by Noname6321
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 17:51 #39181Regular Member

Posts: 8I always take the water bottles but decline the candies. Easier to explain a small water bottle then the candy.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 16:00 #39180Senior Member

Posts: 1604Questions asked of me
"Why do you always have these little bottles of water and Chinese candies in your car?
-
05-08-26 15:06 #39179Senior Member

Posts: 148Princess
Where is your go to spot for a deep tissue massage now that princess Thai has closed. Looking for something in the city or close to it, but with a great massage.
-
05-08-26 12:04 #39178Senior Member

Posts: 319Should be three bills for all of the above not counting house fee. What is her schedule these days?
Originally Posted by BillStuart
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 11:11 #39177Senior Member

Posts: 137Karly / Bebe
Looking to meet up with Karly again for some back door fun. I haven't seen her for a few years but thanks to you all I know she is at SXL and Tpro. Question: what is the total damage for her full service (BBBJ, covered FS, covered anal, cim, swallow)?
House fee?
Tip for the above?
Lmk and tia.
BS.
-
05-08-26 10:54 #39176Regular Member

Posts: 8Legit Massage & Nuru
Hello brothers,
Any place / provider that provides a legit massage & Nuru? Thanks all.










Reply With Quote





