Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 17246
-
05-11-26 16:35 #16886Senior Member

Posts: 184She doesn't look like a wookie but don't expect to see the lady in the photos. I would say she has a hard life and it is showing now. The filtered pics hide that.
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 15:52 #16885Senior Member

Posts: 303Sugar Bowl Updates
Making another update. Game is def different with more and more gps and less value. But I do have some gems and have a good rotation at the moment. Think I will wait until August to check out the new crop and chill with what I have. But check out the update and let me know if you talked to any below.
Monae.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71571466
150 ppm and seems down so far. Comms are horrible and looked a little less polished on facetime.
Nylovesyou.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72343986
Said she is not comfortable being intimate LOL.
Kayrahhh.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71490207&nsp=1
Scamming, asking for podcast equipment right off the bat LOL She is not even in ATL.
Ky.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74289441
500 ppm or allowance. I just passed, didn't feel like hagging. She needs you to host and no ride or money for food.
Snugglez91.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74419484
Looking for 1500 on the 15th and 30th. You already know.
Keaja.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74463405
Got down to 200 ppm but can't host and I thought I seen her on here before. Then she hit me with her friends were going out and she needed cash for the ride and I said no and blocked.
Davinenadia.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73419535
Asking 300 just for dinner dates and no intimacy.
Luv_yana.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=64956455
350 ppm and host but I just didn't feel like seeing her.
Wynter1.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74436558
400 ppm and can't host. I just passed.
Leah.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74205708
400 ppm. Fat ass but face not that good. One and done.
MarieP.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74640932
Said she wants to do cam and you pay upfront LOL.
Sultrysuga.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74373467
300 ppm can't host.
Jennydoll00.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74229087
250 ppm but can't host and can't drive. Needs uber I passed.
Pinky444.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74671422
200 ppm married and cheating on my husband. Stripper at strip club in atl.
Prettymarie.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74575843
200 ppm but you can probably get for 150 but she only takes cash, chime or zelle. Just turned 20 and you can tell. Can't host and nice body and big titties and tight. Likes to be vocal.
London.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74670487
300 ppm but she came with 1000 and I told her hell no LOL. She is cool with anal but I think she is crazy. Divorce twice but wants to text you all day and tell you these crazy stories. Can't host either.
Joliy8888.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74617058
She looking for 600 ppm and I can't do that. Doesn't host and seems to have a bit of gps. But she was fine as hell to me and was my number choice but have to think with the big head. Yea she has a bad attitude so had to pass.
Sexxcisparkle.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72761824
500 ppm but freaked out. Squirts everywhere and can take a pounding.
NYCuttie.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74284454
500 ppm and not worth it to me. Got more pics of her and she is ok and she doesn't do head so instant pass.
Aaliyahhnicole.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74652315
300 ppm and can host but went downhill from there LOL said head with a condom and no kissing or daty and no cumming on her LOL.
Crumb.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74656739
350 ppm and can't host. Seems a little sketchy tho.
Litebritegoddes.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72251897
Doesn't throw out a ppm but seems sketchy and can host.
-
05-11-26 15:04 #16884Senior Member

Posts: 459Mandy
We have texted a bit and I kind of lost interest, but she is very persistent. When you say pics are highly filtered, is she unattractive?
Originally Posted by JahCool
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 18:55 #16883Senior Member

Posts: 184Pics are heavily filtered but she is DTF. Drives in from the west site of ATL.
Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 17:59 #16882Senior Member

Posts: 274Mandy
Has anyone seen Mandy:
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-0f4e67fb0ca4
I think she's been around for a while.
-
05-08-26 12:24 #16881Senior Member

Posts: 109I've seen her recently
Be aware, that the middle pic is kinda old and she's gotten abit ROUNDER in the mid-section.
Originally Posted by DunnB
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 12:18 #16880Senior Member

Posts: 109I had one chick Uber to my hotel and while STANDING IN THE LOBBY told me "I don't want to sell myself" and that she didn't want to go to my room.
Originally Posted by AtlPrince
[View Original Post]
I wasn't going to try to convince her to act against her will, but the WORST part was she actually asked me to pay for her Uber back home.
I promptly said no and told her goodbye. She wasn't happy and started to threaten me, so I blocked her and just left.
-
05-06-26 12:12 #16879Senior Member

Posts: 454One of my favorite SB first meetup was at a Mall food court. I agree with you.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 12:07 #16878Senior Member

Posts: 454What side of town?
Originally Posted by Atlvoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 09:12 #16877Senior Member

Posts: 67Asian or latina sb
Anyone open to trading an asian or latina sb? I've got a petite 21 yr old that hosts, super easy going. Seniors dm me.
-
05-05-26 22:31 #16876Senior Member

Posts: 270SDM Review - MOLLYWHEAT
Any intel on this baby would be appreciated.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74629955
-
05-05-26 15:01 #16875Senior Member

Posts: 109I've seen her before
Nice girl, very easy to talk to. She moves around a bit, so she has some interesting stories from the different places she's lived.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
But be aware: She's definitely a Pro. She's very transactional. She will count cash in front of you.
Also, the videos and pics are about 20 lbs ago, so. . . You know, caveat emptor.
-
05-05-26 12:12 #16874Senior Member

Posts: 93M&g
Usually I meet the chicks at hotel parking lot or in the lobby and talk for a bit. I never book a room until I get a confirmation that the chick is ready to spread her legs in that meeting. If the chick gives any excuses or not ready to fuck in that meeting, I just tell her Bye and move on. Every $ counts for this money hungry hoe's and nothing is free, so I don't want to spend unless I am getting something out of them.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 09:20 #16873Senior Member

Posts: 2086Lol
I prefer meet and greet as it gives me a chance to see what a chic really looks like before proceeding. I only meet and greet at mall food courts. I know any meal there won't cost over 20 bucks. I decline any restaurant invitations as I know they're just trying to fleece for an expensive meal ticket. Just meet them at a local mall food court. If they decline and want to go to a fancy restaurant, move on. You have to spend light on a meet and greet. It weeds out the money hungry skanks who are all about getting as much money out of you as possible. Chic's who genuinely want to connect with you, don't care about how much money you spend on a meet and greet. Most times, they buy their own food.
Originally Posted by AtlPrince
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 08:40 #16872Senior Member

Posts: 459Any Info on Faith?
Anyone have any info on Faith? The person in the pics is gorgeous and I did find her Instagram, but no easy way to tell if she is local. She has one picture tagged as Atlanta, but she also has a bunch in other cities. Not sure I'd actually do anything since she is asking 800, but I will say that her looks are quite stunning if she's real. She also seemed to get right to ppm and stating her expectations which makes me wonder how business like she would be.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-8f2d26153901











Reply With Quote




