Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 40009
-
05-08-26 21:46 #39184Senior Member

Posts: 137Karly / Bebe Schedule
From a post back in February: She is at T-Pro FRI SAT SUN (goes by Karly). TUES WED at SXL (goes by BeBe).
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 19:14 #39183Senior Member

Posts: 383Man. I love those candies! I've always figured I'd say Chinatown candy shop if anyone asked.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 18:00 #39182Senior Member

Posts: 155Candles.
I never get offered candles. Ozone, Grand, West River, SXL, Perfect 10, etc etc and no damn candles for me. EVER.
Originally Posted by Noname6321
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 17:51 #39181Regular Member

Posts: 8I always take the water bottles but decline the candies. Easier to explain a small water bottle then the candy.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 16:00 #39180Senior Member

Posts: 1605Questions asked of me
"Why do you always have these little bottles of water and Chinese candies in your car?
-
05-08-26 15:06 #39179Senior Member

Posts: 148Princess
Where is your go to spot for a deep tissue massage now that princess Thai has closed. Looking for something in the city or close to it, but with a great massage.
-
05-08-26 12:04 #39178Senior Member

Posts: 319Should be three bills for all of the above not counting house fee. What is her schedule these days?
Originally Posted by BillStuart
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 11:11 #39177Senior Member

Posts: 137Karly / Bebe
Looking to meet up with Karly again for some back door fun. I haven't seen her for a few years but thanks to you all I know she is at SXL and Tpro. Question: what is the total damage for her full service (BBBJ, covered FS, covered anal, cim, swallow)?
House fee?
Tip for the above?
Lmk and tia.
BS.
-
05-08-26 10:54 #39176Regular Member

Posts: 8Legit Massage & Nuru
Hello brothers,
Any place / provider that provides a legit massage & Nuru? Thanks all.
-
05-08-26 10:16 #39175Senior Member

Posts: 265Is this place located at Illinois? Or VA?
Originally Posted by Stevekim0986
[View Original Post]
I googled it and it looks like is VA?
-
05-07-26 18:10 #39174Senior Member

Posts: 103Anney. Orange
Saw anney today, sorry to the monger in the previous post if I blocked your window LOL but had an interesting time with her today, amazing body if you're into curves. She's a small girl but toned like she works out. Pretty sure ass is man made, she's got killer hips and nice round ass on her. She seems very shy, maybe due to her English level, but there wasn't much convo, she was just humming a song to herself and kinda dancing the whole time with a smile on her face. Anyways, massage was fine then moved on to CBJ which was decent. She scooted her ass over to me as she knew that's what I was focused on. Moved on to reverse acg and embarrassingly I lasted maybe a couple of minutes LOL the view was amazing and the way her lips wrap around you is crazy. Might give her another try so I can do some real work to her. Regular hhr fee. No complaints except for myself.
-
05-07-26 13:11 #39173Senior Member

Posts: 151Anna 90 lbs at 18 Beauty Center. Oraange
Anney was busy so I went with Anna this time. For those that like the skinny petite look try her out. She's 90 lbs big A or small B cups. Permanently hard nips. Long ass black hair. Pretty girl.
I only did 30 minutes this time. Very affectionate to start things off hugging and LFK throughout. Straight into BBBJ and to my surprise she went in to 69. She's very sensitive. I"m not a big muncher but it was a nice view and she seemed to enjoy. Very very vocal throughout. BBBJ was just above average, no complaints here.
The into CG and I was surprised she took it all with no complaints. She's tiny so I was not expecting deep CG but she went all in. Switch to standing mish. Very tight. Very vocal. It's always funny when it's time to switch positions and they think you finished. NOPE. On to doggy which was tight asf. Finished in lazy mish with one leg up. Great finish no push back.
Overall good session. Like I said if you like skinny tiny 90 lbs type. You'll like her, easy to pick up. She's pretty but generally I like a little more meat on the bones.
So recommended but not a repeat for me only due to body type.
-
05-06-26 21:54 #39172Regular Member

Posts: 8I agree with you, there are sometimes some great girls there. Olivia last month, Kelly a couple months before that. I tried to convince them to send me pics but they say they can't. I have to start asking them if it's worth it or not. The mamasan at Harmony will always tell me if there are any girls worth it for me knowing my preference so I guess just got to get closer to the ones at Massage Clinic cause it's not a great feeling just walking out LOL.
Originally Posted by Noname6321
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 21:00 #39171Regular Member

Posts: 8Message clinic on Milwaukee is the one I go to close by to me, the girls you get are random and they usually rotate between 3-4 weeks. I've had some of the best girls there similar to Harmony since it is a KR one. I call them and straight up ask on the phone about the girl and they usually tell you who is worth it or not. Also, it depends on who picks up the phone they have 2-3 mama-sans. You just got to keep going until you get someone good. Sometimes good sometimes shit. I've been looking for a AMP where the girl is good looking and the price is good. Usually the KR ones hit that for me.
Originally Posted by Cheekscago
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 20:17 #39170Regular Member

Posts: 6Lavender Spa on Western
27** and Western near diversey intersection. This spot was previously known as Moon Spa. Walked in and saw a 40 something flat provider absolutely no curves and her attitude was not warm at all so walked right back out, luckily she had no issue with that. Would not recommend.













Reply With Quote




