Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 18362
-
05-09-26 11:37 #16742Regular Member

Posts: 194Bunny
Yeah, her social media keeps popping on my feed (cause I've visited it before) and just saw a TikTok posting of her that popped up on my fyp. Unless it's some kind of filters and shit, she definitely looks different from what I saw her almost 3 months. Still pretty, but face looks puffy. It was not like that at all when we met. Not sure if it's drinking related or the high volume taking toll on her. Hope nothing serious though.
Originally Posted by Zimmertan
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 11:36 #16741Regular Member

Posts: 194Yeah, her social media keeps popping on my feed (cause I've visited it before) and just saw a TikTok posting of her that popped up on my fyp. Unless it's some kind of filters and shit, she definitely looks different from what I saw her almost 3 months. Still pretty, but face looks puffy. It was not like that at all when we met. Not sure if it's drinking related or the high volume taking toll on her.
Originally Posted by Zimmertan
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 11:31 #16740Regular Member

Posts: 194Anna
Met with Anna this week. Great personality and hot body. 26 yo (verified). Has an accent, which makes her even more sexy. Photos on SA little enhanced, but very close to real. Won't do raw till she gets to know the person little better. I respect it. Initially wanted 800 and we settled on 600. CFS and BBBJ. Will see her again and likely add her to the rotation.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv
-
05-09-26 07:59 #16739Regular Member

Posts: 18I've talked to her through seeking in the past so I tried to hit her up through the telegram on her tryst page. Long story short, she tried to get me to send a deposit to some Cash App account named Earl. So yeah, almost definitely fake.
Originally Posted by BoMcC
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 07:50 #16738Senior Member

Posts: 1049Girl is a whale. 200 lbs. Damn based on the pic. Trailer trash. Whoever is giving her any attention must be totally desperate.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 07:39 #16737Senior Member

Posts: 31Wisdom from ProCatHunter
This.
You nailed it ProCatHunter.
I do not understand the friction that people have with this thing; it's the easiest thing in the whole world. And it has little to do with looks outside of large range; you can stand out by being a decent and kind person these girls. They've already signed up, they understand the dynamic.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 06:38 #16736Senior Member

Posts: 104I don't think that a hot young woman is going to respond to an older guy when she already gets tons of messages from younger guys. That's why I asked what is being said to stand out. If she was recommended by a friend to you or you already know she is a SB, then obviously no game or hints are needed. I know that at bars you can hint at the bartenders and that can work. But online is a bit more difficult.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 22:13 #16735Regular Member

Posts: 194Asia
I think I exchanged messages with Asia on SA. Didn't make it beyond the platform though. There was a gap in what we were respectively looking for from what I recall and she was into something little more platonic and less intimate. Kind of strange that she blocked you while you guys are still chatting (assuming blocked you on the platform and chatting off the platform? I'd be thanks but no thanks at that junction immediately, but that's me and I've made plenty of dumb moves LOL. Sorry, I couldn't be of more help but that's the extent of my experience with her.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 19:01 #16734Regular Member

Posts: 80Nice work and glad it's working for you. I've tried it in the past but it doesn't work for me. Looks like you are better in that. I typically get the silence treatment after suggesting seeing them for drinks or dinner.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 17:59 #16733Senior Member

Posts: 327That's where the game of talking to women comes in. I usually try small talk and getting them interested in talking to me first. Then I go for the free approach of just meeting for drinks / dinner / whatever. If they still don't seem interested I'll find a way to include compensation into the arrangement. But it's hit and miss. It really comes down to knowing how to talk to people and leading the conversation in the direction you want it to go.
Originally Posted by AnonDemon69
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 17:58 #16732Senior Member

Posts: 327She told the other guy she had a Tryst and that was the only one with her pics in the area at the time. I wouldn't put it past her to be scamming people as well, though. She seems to be all over the place if you follow her on snap or IG as well.
Originally Posted by BoMcC
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 17:05 #16731Senior Member

Posts: 104Did you just DM them without knowing they were sb's? Or what hints do they show?
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 16:24 #16730Senior Member

Posts: 114It's been hit or miss for me. Below 21 carrying themselves like much older, and above 21 carrying themselves like much, much younger. Like Bunny recently, for example LOL.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 16:05 #16729Senior Member

Posts: 439Maria. In Tysons and Asia. In DC
Does anyone have any experience with either girl in the attached pics.
Maria (the first girl) is 21 years old and located in Tysons. She can be found at https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PGnjK5ozpZgVeD.
Asia (the second girl) is also 21 years old and located in DC. We are still chatting, but she blocked me so I don't have her link.
Would love to hear any experiences and expectations.Last edited by AdcFellow; 05-08-26 at 16:07. Reason: forgot pics
-
05-08-26 15:51 #16728Senior Member

Posts: 250Interesting fact is that in every experience I've had the initial ask has always been either 1 k or just north of it, and in every case I've been able to reduce it by 50% to 500 or 600. As if they know, what the going PPM rates are and always double it for the initial ask LOL.
Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





