Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 18368
-
05-09-26 16:59 #16748Regular Member

Posts: 80Angel
Quick report on Angel. Got together with her last week for first time and did it before checking out any of the reports here. Price was too low to pass. We settled on 300. However, confirming the smell was unbearable. Almost gave me ED. Other than that she's pretty cute and has a great body and personality but if you go, definately go covered. I changed course last minute and glad I did.
-
05-09-26 16:33 #16747Regular Member

Posts: 80Bunny
This is the one you are referring to? And yeah she looked bit puffy. I think it's alcohol related.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 16:23 #16746Senior Member

Posts: 252I think the issue is that some of them are delusional about what they have signed up for. That's where most of the friction comes from. The platforms almostbmakingbfalse promises like jet setting and dining in triple diamond restaurants on every date in exchange for just being there.
Originally Posted by BuckarooToo
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 16:20 #16745Senior Member

Posts: 252Probably best to away from her too as it probably runs in the family LOL.
Originally Posted by Zimmertan
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 14:06 #16744Senior Member

Posts: 327You're probably right to an extent. I'm not too old. Just early 40's and still fairly attractive, plus I look younger for my age. But it is an art being able to talk to these girls without creeping them out and being able to grab their attention when they already probably get a decent amount of guys hitting on them.
Originally Posted by AnonDemon69
[View Original Post]
Granted, you'll have better luck getting responses if their follow amount isn't insane. If the girl has several thousand guys already following her you probably won't get her to even read your message, let alone reply to it. But if she has below say. 3 k followers you have a better chance. Flip side to that, you most likely won't find any model material girls with that low of a follower count, but you can still find some really hot GND type that way.
-
05-09-26 11:44 #16743Regular Member

Posts: 194I agree and think this approach is pretty difficult. Unless you look apart. Attractive and interesting enough to grab their attention, it's tough to pull it off. Not saying it's not working but don't think it's easy and it might be waste of time.
Originally Posted by AnonDemon69
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 11:37 #16742Regular Member

Posts: 194Bunny
Yeah, her social media keeps popping on my feed (cause I've visited it before) and just saw a TikTok posting of her that popped up on my fyp. Unless it's some kind of filters and shit, she definitely looks different from what I saw her almost 3 months. Still pretty, but face looks puffy. It was not like that at all when we met. Not sure if it's drinking related or the high volume taking toll on her. Hope nothing serious though.
Originally Posted by Zimmertan
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 11:36 #16741Regular Member

Posts: 194Yeah, her social media keeps popping on my feed (cause I've visited it before) and just saw a TikTok posting of her that popped up on my fyp. Unless it's some kind of filters and shit, she definitely looks different from what I saw her almost 3 months. Still pretty, but face looks puffy. It was not like that at all when we met. Not sure if it's drinking related or the high volume taking toll on her.
Originally Posted by Zimmertan
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 11:31 #16740Regular Member

Posts: 194Anna
Met with Anna this week. Great personality and hot body. 26 yo (verified). Has an accent, which makes her even more sexy. Photos on SA little enhanced, but very close to real. Won't do raw till she gets to know the person little better. I respect it. Initially wanted 800 and we settled on 600. CFS and BBBJ. Will see her again and likely add her to the rotation.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv
-
05-09-26 07:59 #16739Regular Member

Posts: 18I've talked to her through seeking in the past so I tried to hit her up through the telegram on her tryst page. Long story short, she tried to get me to send a deposit to some Cash App account named Earl. So yeah, almost definitely fake.
Originally Posted by BoMcC
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 07:50 #16738Senior Member

Posts: 1049Girl is a whale. 200 lbs. Damn based on the pic. Trailer trash. Whoever is giving her any attention must be totally desperate.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 07:39 #16737Senior Member

Posts: 31Wisdom from ProCatHunter
This.
You nailed it ProCatHunter.
I do not understand the friction that people have with this thing; it's the easiest thing in the whole world. And it has little to do with looks outside of large range; you can stand out by being a decent and kind person these girls. They've already signed up, they understand the dynamic.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 06:38 #16736Senior Member

Posts: 104I don't think that a hot young woman is going to respond to an older guy when she already gets tons of messages from younger guys. That's why I asked what is being said to stand out. If she was recommended by a friend to you or you already know she is a SB, then obviously no game or hints are needed. I know that at bars you can hint at the bartenders and that can work. But online is a bit more difficult.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 22:13 #16735Regular Member

Posts: 194Asia
I think I exchanged messages with Asia on SA. Didn't make it beyond the platform though. There was a gap in what we were respectively looking for from what I recall and she was into something little more platonic and less intimate. Kind of strange that she blocked you while you guys are still chatting (assuming blocked you on the platform and chatting off the platform? I'd be thanks but no thanks at that junction immediately, but that's me and I've made plenty of dumb moves LOL. Sorry, I couldn't be of more help but that's the extent of my experience with her.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 19:01 #16734Regular Member

Posts: 80Nice work and glad it's working for you. I've tried it in the past but it doesn't work for me. Looks like you are better in that. I typically get the silence treatment after suggesting seeing them for drinks or dinner.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





