Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 37348
-
05-11-26 15:01 #36553Regular Member

Posts: 17UTR on this side of town?
Anyone have an UTR provider North of the River? I like peeling away for a QV, but the 40-60 min to get to Southside / P Burg is killing me.
PM me with any info and thanks!
-
05-11-26 08:06 #36552Senior Member

Posts: 156Turkish Dream
Unless she has a twin with the same tats, she got popped for DWI.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...e/028536133330
-
05-11-26 06:01 #36551Senior Member

Posts: 66Info
I'd love her contact info if you don't mind.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 14:37 #36550Senior Member

Posts: 161Emily
I like to help out DM Me.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 14:29 #36549Senior Member

Posts: 295UTR Emily
I like to help her out. Sent dm. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 10:59 #36548Senior Member

Posts: 514Regarding UTR Emily
Is she offering massage? I would be interested in hearing the menu and pricing please hit me up.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 23:25 #36547Regular Member

Posts: 1Can I get her info
Can I get the number?
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 14:21 #36546Senior Member

Posts: 1774Gotcha! I do the same, def not full.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 11:52 #36545Senior Member

Posts: 486If your inbox is full I just move to the next messenger.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 10:06 #36544Senior Member

Posts: 1774UTR Emily?
Was hoping to help her out. But never heard back. Pocket and nuts still full.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 19:45 #36543Senior Member

Posts: 231Different Sally.
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 18:04 #36542Senior Member

Posts: 486UTR Emily
Looking for people to come see her hit me up for digits. Sm only.
-
05-08-26 14:44 #36541Senior Member

Posts: 172Sally
Hey Packie, is this the same Sally that posts in a bathtub on stg, or a different Sally?
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 10:08 #36540Senior Member

Posts: 231Sally
Sally on jd is looking for some fun today and throughout the weekend from new and old regulars. So if you have her number just hit her up and if you need it just hmu in the PMs.
-
05-08-26 08:01 #36539Senior Member

Posts: 353Her townhouse is disgusting with all those nasty cats! I won't go back there.
Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






