Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36550

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    I like to help her out. Sent dm. Thanks.
    I like to help out DM Me.

  2. #36549

    UTR Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Looking for people to come see her hit me up for digits. Sm only.
    I like to help her out. Sent dm. Thanks.

  3. #36548

    Regarding UTR Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Different Sally.
    Is she offering massage? I would be interested in hearing the menu and pricing please hit me up.

  4. #36547

    Can I get her info

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    If your inbox is full I just move to the next messenger.
    Can I get the number?

  5. #36546
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    If your inbox is full I just move to the next messenger.
    Gotcha! I do the same, def not full.

  6. #36545
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping to help her out. But never heard back. Pocket and nuts still full.
    If your inbox is full I just move to the next messenger.

  7. #36544
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    UTR Emily?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Looking for people to come see her hit me up for digits. Sm only.
    Was hoping to help her out. But never heard back. Pocket and nuts still full.

  8. #36543
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Hey Packie, is this the same Sally that posts in a bathtub on stg, or a different Sally?
    Different Sally.

  9. #36542

    UTR Emily

    Looking for people to come see her hit me up for digits. Sm only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0606E689-F129-4B42-80DB-25C77291568Dremoteabf1b832762481bba8ec6252f4b736afbb8f8c11-3-original.jpg‎   40788D16-05B1-464E-B0AC-B3CAA604870Dremoteabf1b832762481bba8ec6252f4b736afbb8f8c11-2-original.jpg‎   B8AE1500-D6F6-4399-B090-1116C805157Eremoteabf1b832762481bba8ec6252f4b736afbb8f8c11-1-original.jpg‎  

  10. #36541

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Sally on jd is looking for some fun today and throughout the weekend from new and old regulars. So if you have her number just hit her up and if you need it just hmu in the PMs.
    Hey Packie, is this the same Sally that posts in a bathtub on stg, or a different Sally?

  11. #36540

    Sally

    Sally on jd is looking for some fun today and throughout the weekend from new and old regulars. So if you have her number just hit her up and if you need it just hmu in the PMs.

  12. #36539
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times in like the last week and a half 😭 haha this last time she hopped off, stuck me down her throat and let me unload! She swallowed every drop and kept on licking. She's always been available when I've been around, too.

    I used to go see Chloe ravin in a pinch but went for the first time in like 6 months the other day and walked right back out. Her house smelled sooooo bad. No way I could do that.
    Her townhouse is disgusting with all those nasty cats! I won't go back there.

  13. #36538
    If you have cici's / becky number hit her up because she need help asap. Wish I could but I got a heavy day at work.

  14. #36537
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    I had chance to connect with Sarah when she responded this morning. Well, you guys were correct, she is the real deal. Great body, GFE and smelled amazing. I will repeat often and extend the time, cause she was so much better than expected.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...-/447089571676
    I've seen her 3 times in like the last week and a half 😭 haha this last time she hopped off, stuck me down her throat and let me unload! She swallowed every drop and kept on licking. She's always been available when I've been around, too.

    I used to go see Chloe ravin in a pinch but went for the first time in like 6 months the other day and walked right back out. Her house smelled sooooo bad. No way I could do that.

  15. #36536
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    I had chance to connect with Sarah when she responded this morning. Well, you guys were correct, she is the real deal. Great body, GFE and smelled amazing. I will repeat often and extend the time, cause she was so much better than expected.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...-/447089571676
    Ill second that. I've been seeing her for a couple years now. Definitly worth the trip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape