Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 17724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17109

    How about Angie over in Dupo?

    She is hard to pin down for appointment. Pix look good. Current or older ones?

  2. #17108
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    When she first started doing this she was a lot of fun and opened up for BBFS after meeting a couple times. She was a lot of fun but it didn't take long for her to get jaded / get a handler who ruined her attitude. Never had an issue with her scamming me but I stopped seeing her shortly after her attitude changed all those years ago. Life's too short to deal with nonsense from working girls.
    I saw her several times when she first started out. Awesome value and a nice fat ass that took a pounding. She would slobber all over my balls. Great time was had by all.

    And then everything went south. I saw her once after, and she was not even comparable. She is no longer a thought, even on my most desperate days.

  3. #17107
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Fine

    Saw her December 24. Did video call and wanted to see the money. After that came to me, no issues. Friendly enough and liked like pics. Didn't seem like she had a manager but who knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger9308  [View Original Post]

  4. #17106
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    She is a scammer older than pics will ask for deposits. 5 years ago she was a great GFE then she must have got a handler as prices doubled and attitude went south. Never pay a deposit regardless who it is. As always YMMV.
    When she first started doing this she was a lot of fun and opened up for BBFS after meeting a couple times. She was a lot of fun but it didn't take long for her to get jaded / get a handler who ruined her attitude. Never had an issue with her scamming me but I stopped seeing her shortly after her attitude changed all those years ago. Life's too short to deal with nonsense from working girls.

  5. #17105
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Regardless, the pics are enough to keep me away. Ugly AF.
    Manly looking.

  6. #17104

    Anybody seen this gal??

    This one is right up my alley if legit. Have any of you guys tried her out yet. PM me with details or share your experience please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/524426850349

  7. #17103
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    She is a scammer older than pics will ask for deposits. 5 years ago she was a great GFE then she must have got a handler as prices doubled and attitude went south. Never pay a deposit regardless who it is. As always YMMV.
    Regardless, the pics are enough to keep me away. Ugly AF.

  8. #17102

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger9308  [View Original Post]
    She is a scammer older than pics will ask for deposits. 5 years ago she was a great GFE then she must have got a handler as prices doubled and attitude went south. Never pay a deposit regardless who it is. As always YMMV.

  9. #17101
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwkbobby95  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. I saw her before she left town and I 100% agree. I identify as a pretty liberal guy, and man did she love to talk, sometimes about things that even I thought were a bit far. Like you said though, she is fantastic at her BBBJ. I opted to not go for the CIM, but I think I'll go for that in the future. And I agree with the note about verbal queues, and not moving her yourself.

    Hopefully she will be back before 3 months - she told me she might be back every 1-2 months or so for the next year.

    Side note - what's RTP?
    RTP: Rate that provider.

  10. #17100

    Barbie Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Am I getting my trashy white blonde girls mixed up?

    Wasn't there a "Barbie Quinn" posting recently that looked like (was? This girl, but much, MUCH thinner?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207224649

    314-230-2181.
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...louis-14745704

    No judging by her tattoos it's definitely the same girl and wow holy crap, she's really let herself go big time. Then again when was the last time she advertised.

  11. #17099

    Luscious

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure someone has seen Luscious. How was that? I'm a boob guy so I'm intrigued.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/207155771
    I saw her about a year and a half ago at a notel in Collinsville. Her face looks like her pictures, a little rough but not too bad. She is a smoker, and even though she didn't smoke when I saw her my clothes still smelled like it afterwards. I am also a boob man, and I was a little disappointed. At that time her boobs were smaller than the pictures show. But she does have nice responsive nipples which was a turn on. She did DFK, but I didn't care for her style. The sex was okay, she was very vigorous when I saw her. I'd like to say that's because she enjoyed it, but more likely she was just trying to get me to finish more quickly LOL. She did offer to do BBFS, but based on the vibe I decided to wrap it up. She was a one and done for me.

  12. #17098

    Barbie Quinn

    Am I getting my trashy white blonde girls mixed up?

    Wasn't there a "Barbie Quinn" posting recently that looked like (was? This girl, but much, MUCH thinner?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207224649

    314-230-2181.

  13. #17097
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagen  [View Original Post]
    So if you look at my last few reports (they are quite spaced out as I don't partake as much in the hobby anymore) you'll find I have not had good luck. About 6 months ago that changed. I had a meeting with this lady: https://tryst.link/escort/ivy-adams . I should have pushed her then but I was slacking. She looks exactly like her photos (even better than her current photos I would say) .

    The good:

    As you can tell from her photos, she is very beautiful and she is always made up fresh when meeting.

    She is a spinner.

    She takes instruction well. If it is something she does and you want it, she'll do it without any complaint (some more on this in the bad).

    She rides on top more than any provider I have ever seen. In my handful of visits, she has probably ridden me more than every other woman I've been with combined.

    BBJCIM. She also deep throats without asking. Really the best oral action I've had in years and she definitely doesn't shirk when you get close to orgasm. That is the closest I saw her take initiative as she went ham as I got close during her BBJ to give me the best oral orgasm of my life.

    While strict on time, it is your time to use however you want (multiple orgasm, etc).

    The bad:

    While she takes instruction well. She also needs instruction. There will be very little chemistry. It is what I imagine sexbots will be in the future. You have to tell each and every time you're wanting to do something different because she needs verbal queues. Don't try to move her yourself, she will not take well to that.

    She says she is GFE but really that is just the bbjcim. No kissing. No DATY. She is a little weird on fingering but will allow it.

    For a lot of you, I don't think you'll enjoy conversing with her. She is very far left. ****** left. But if you don't want to hear it, she is glad to do other things with her mouth other than talk and doesn't seem to mind if you want to go back to something physical and she focuses on that and doesn't talk.

    Overall, she is my favorite provider I have found since RTP went down. She is here Sunday (5/3) through Wednesday (5/6). She comes about every 3 months but she does need more business. I think her post coital ****** pillow talk has scared away some clients but like I said, if you don't like it, have her do other things with her mouth.
    Thanks for the review. I saw her before she left town and I 100% agree. I identify as a pretty liberal guy, and man did she love to talk, sometimes about things that even I thought were a bit far. Like you said though, she is fantastic at her BBBJ. I opted to not go for the CIM, but I think I'll go for that in the future. And I agree with the note about verbal queues, and not moving her yourself.

    Hopefully she will be back before 3 months - she told me she might be back every 1-2 months or so for the next year.

    Side note - what's RTP?

  14. #17096

    Luscious

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure someone has seen Luscious. How was that? I'm a boob guy so I'm intrigued.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/207155771
    I've been wondering the same, but the video of what I'd assume to be a client doing BBFS is an immediate red flag. If she's posting it, she's probably doing it with everyone that wants it.

    Be safe out there!

  15. #17095

    Electra


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape