Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 7529
-
05-08-26 15:58 #7319Senior Member

Posts: 259Sofia
Mahalo for the info!
Stay safe gents!
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 13:32 #7318Senior Member

Posts: 136Gross
That's pretty crazy that she would expect $160 or $200 for a regular massage. Some dude was probably crushing on them, giving them way too much money and now their head is inflated.
Originally Posted by PoiDog
[View Original Post]
I am sure reality will set in when customers stop coming. Although I am curious what these girls look like. I might have to go check them out.
-
05-08-26 11:46 #7317Senior Member

Posts: 1443Mona
Thank you for sharing. I agree with you. Mona does an awesome massage and her sensual massage is a wow. I haven't touched or saw her tits but looks nice. I'm not.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
Sure if she allows touching.
-
05-08-26 02:06 #7316Senior Member

Posts: 1443Sofia
She will do a massage and he for 200 roses.
Originally Posted by PoiDog
[View Original Post]
She doesn't do anything else.
-
05-08-26 01:43 #7315Senior Member

Posts: 259Sofia
Thinking about seeing Sofia this weekend, but wanted to get some clarification. What is available for the 200 roses? PM is fine for responding.
Stay safe gents!
PD
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 21:21 #7314Senior Member

Posts: 2531Mona
If you locked in your price hm she was working at Jenma you should be good. I don't want to say my price but I hardly see her as her play is only otc for me but man her tits are nice feeling. Is she allowing more like sucking her titties and she does yours? I really would like to see her titties and suck on them. I would pay $200 if she allowed me that. I locked in at $140 but maybe she charge me more now. Her massage is great and if you ask her for the sensual massage wow!
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 18:28 #7313Senior Member

Posts: 1443Mona
I thought I was a regular of hers since I've seen her many times. Each time she wanted $200.
Originally Posted by Shirokiya59
[View Original Post]
It's not good that she plays favorites.
-
05-07-26 15:03 #7312Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel

Posts: 284$1.8 always gets me service.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
Being a regular also helps.
Hiro.
-
05-06-26 21:57 #7311Senior Member

Posts: 1443Mona
I didn't ask Mona for anything other than a massage and he and she demanded 200 and wouldn't negotiate.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 19:17 #7310Senior Member

Posts: 1134Thai Touch
Mona does a good massage. I find her quite pretty and nice person. Never negotiated and surprised 160 was turned down. Mona has her boundaries which as long as you respect things should go well. There would be no Thai Touch if not for her and Sophia. The others are just fill ins when they are busy.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 18:19 #7309Senior Member

Posts: 1443Sofia / Mona Thai Touch Kalihi
Had a session with Sofia. At the start of session she asked how much? I offered $160 and she.
Refused sensual massage saying sensual massage would be 200. She said she won't do a.
Sensual massage but will change her session to what she thinks is right for 160 which is just a.
Regular massage. Haven't seen her since.
Had a session with Mona and she stated "you better tip me good" she demanded 200.
I thought their attitude was not good. Better places available. It's too bad their attitudes are so bad.
When their massage was pretty good.
-
05-06-26 12:53 #7308Senior Member

Posts: 1443Thai Touch in Kalihi
Sofia and Mona both do a very good massage. They are expensive and demands 200.
Originally Posted by BruddahJoe
[View Original Post]
Both Sofia and Mona turned down 160. So demanding is a turnoff.
-
05-06-26 00:52 #7307Senior Member

Posts: 90How's the pricing? Haven't been to Thai Touch before, but from other reviews and previous experience with Mona, it seems like they ask for a more than other places.
Originally Posted by Shirokiya59
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 15:25 #7306Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel

Posts: 284Never had a bad experience at Thai Touch.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
The place is always clean.
The girls are nice.
Wish they would do more but the doors don't lock and from what I have heard mama lurks and listens.
Parking lot requires a 4 x 4 with good suspension.
-
05-04-26 00:19 #7305Senior Member

Posts: 1243Sofia at Thai Touch Kalihi
Originally Posted by BlueMonk
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/fo...L3qYTMt2QfEiW1
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
I visited Sofia in the past. She looks just like her advertisement photos. Cute smile. Tall - about 5'5" - and slim. Her boobs are a large Bee or a small Cee, and she has small pouch for her belly. Very smiley and she giggles ("hee hee").
She has some massage training, but her technique is not the best. I have had worse, though. She undraped me when she was working on my legs while I was face down, and did not cover me when I flipped. She continued on her toes-to-head therapy with my member lying on my thigh. She did not touch him or go near it, and I did not ask for any extras. She was very respectful and polite. I paid her $70 hf + $30 tip = $100 total. I would recommend her, as she is a genuinely nice person and she deserves our business. I will repeat now that I read that others have gotten hand releases.
Happy hunting!








Reply With Quote



