Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 7529
-
09-18-25 18:28 #6959Senior Member

Posts: 629Petite Chinese Jenni
Is jenni still around?. Its been a long while since she's had her cute hands wrapped around my and stroking my shaft and squirting my siemen in her hands.
-
09-18-25 18:07 #6958Senior Member

Posts: 204Maile?
Does anyone have an experience with this one? Always wanted to try.
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13265246.html
Freak Out.
-
09-17-25 20:58 #6957Senior Member

Posts: 1137Sophia
Got it. 43, divorced 10 years, a few kids, been a MT for over 10 years, used to be a waitress at Thida's Thai restaurant. Typical story they all have.
Originally Posted by BlueMonk
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 19:38 #6956Senior Member

Posts: 1137This Touch
Thanks for the input. I haven't seen her in the same photo with Mona. I bet Mona likes being photographed around the chubs so she looks better. I'll have to see what I can find on Sofia.
Originally Posted by BlueMonk
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 02:04 #6955Senior Member

Posts: 77New girl, Sofia is cute and slender, no upsell and she looks just like her picture!
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 03:26 #6954Senior Member

Posts: 1137Thai Touch
All of them are chubby except Mona. I saw an ad for Mona for mutual touch sensual massage using a fake pic. Why a fake pic, she plasters her real pics all over her two Facebook accounts. I don't know of anyone who has gotten mutual touch unless it OTC and to me that doesn't count. FME the massages at Thai Touch are mediocre. Ok, but not good enough to make a return. FYI they are all over 40 or 50. All are greedy and talk about tips which TOTALLY RUINs the experience and as a result, I cannot return. Talking tips and negotiating is a deal breaker and not MT deserves my future business. The ones I go to take my wad of cash, don't count it, bow, and say thankyou. Occasionally one will shock me and ask if I want change back.
Originally Posted by JohnZ898
[View Original Post]
Recently they had a Thai Touch girls night out showing all of them having dinner. Those pics are real and enough to scare most of us away. Except Mona. Mona is their rainmaker. She probably does 40% of the business.
-
09-16-25 00:10 #6953Senior Member

Posts: 45Review Thai touch kalihi TINA
I wanted to try thai touch kalihi for very long time and I had a chance to do it finally, I asked for sofia or tammy, but when the door open I had TINA, tina is pretty thick asian girl, she kinda look like a Filipino / chinise mix, she look like she's on her late 20's to early 30's.
Good massage, good finish, and a little roaming around. Damage for me 30 minutes is $45 + tips. She will ask how much you tip her. No FS but just happy ending and little roaming.
-
09-15-25 15:00 #6952Senior Member

Posts: 36Like The Rest
No the pics aren't her. She's about 5'2 ish and about 115. Thai gal w lighter complexion.
Originally Posted by RolexChadder
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 23:22 #6951Senior Member

Posts: 77Just what John Z898 asked about! She looks good!
Originally Posted by Logan5595
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 20:36 #6950Senior Member

Posts: 287Sofia
What does she offer? How does she look?
Originally Posted by BlueMonk
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 17:41 #6949Senior Member

Posts: 223Are her pictures real?
Originally Posted by Manassx
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 16:32 #6948Senior Member

Posts: 36A Dose of Mia
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../13278213.html
Very engaging firm bodied therapist w some menu options. Went with her mutual touch for 2. 6. I don't venture the massage w HE much and so was rather surprised to have her grab my hands and press the action. She started in a g string that allowed ample access depending on what she was massaging. Before the flip, everything came off and oil was everywhere LOL. After the flip she climbed on and the mutual stuff got heated. Great finish with some surprising passion that was a real turn on. Finding ones that return the enthusiasm has to be one of the great draws of this sector.
Be nice Gentlemen.
Mnssx.
-
09-09-25 00:12 #6947Senior Member

Posts: 77Sofia- the new girl at Thai Touch is very good!
Originally Posted by JohnZ898
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 08:16 #6946Senior Member

Posts: 45Looking to get a massage with HE
Any more review on thai touch kalihi or century center that do HE? Need recommendations?
-
09-04-25 22:58 #6945Senior Member

Posts: 131Extras?
What was offered?
Originally Posted by BlueMonk
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




