Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 502 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7319

    Sofia

    Mahalo for the info!

    Stay safe gents!

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    She will do a massage and he for 200 roses.

    She doesn't do anything else.

  2. #7318

    Gross

    Quote Originally Posted by PoiDog  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing Sofia this weekend, but wanted to get some clarification. What is available for the 200 roses? PM is fine for responding.
    That's pretty crazy that she would expect $160 or $200 for a regular massage. Some dude was probably crushing on them, giving them way too much money and now their head is inflated.

    I am sure reality will set in when customers stop coming. Although I am curious what these girls look like. I might have to go check them out.

  3. #7317

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    If you locked in your price hm she was working at Jenma you should be good. I don't want to say my price but I hardly see her as her play is only otc for me but man her tits are nice feeling. Is she allowing more like sucking her titties and she does yours? I really would like to see her titties and suck on them. I would pay $200 if she allowed me that. I locked in at $140 but maybe she charge me more now. Her massage is great and if you ask her for the sensual massage wow!
    Thank you for sharing. I agree with you. Mona does an awesome massage and her sensual massage is a wow. I haven't touched or saw her tits but looks nice. I'm not.

    Sure if she allows touching.

  4. #7316

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by PoiDog  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing Sofia this weekend, but wanted to get some clarification. What is available for the 200 roses? PM is fine for responding.

    Stay safe gents!

    PD
    She will do a massage and he for 200 roses.

    She doesn't do anything else.

  5. #7315

    Sofia

    Thinking about seeing Sofia this weekend, but wanted to get some clarification. What is available for the 200 roses? PM is fine for responding.

    Stay safe gents!

    PD

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Had a session with Sofia. At the start of session she asked how much? I offered $160 and she.

    Refused sensual massage saying sensual massage would be 200. She said she won't do a.

    Sensual massage but will change her session to what she thinks is right for 160 which is just a.

    Regular massage. Haven't seen her since.

    Had a session with Mona and she stated "you better tip me good" she demanded 200.

    I thought their attitude was not good. Better places available. It's too bad their attitudes are so bad.

    When their massage was pretty good.

  6. #7314

    Mona

    If you locked in your price hm she was working at Jenma you should be good. I don't want to say my price but I hardly see her as her play is only otc for me but man her tits are nice feeling. Is she allowing more like sucking her titties and she does yours? I really would like to see her titties and suck on them. I would pay $200 if she allowed me that. I locked in at $140 but maybe she charge me more now. Her massage is great and if you ask her for the sensual massage wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I thought I was a regular of hers since I've seen her many times. Each time she wanted $200.

    It's not good that she plays favorites.

  7. #7313

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirokiya59  [View Original Post]
    $1.8 always gets me service.

    Being a regular also helps.

    Hiro.
    I thought I was a regular of hers since I've seen her many times. Each time she wanted $200.

    It's not good that she plays favorites.

  8. #7312
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 284
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I didn't ask Mona for anything other than a massage and he and she demanded 200 and wouldn't negotiate.
    $1.8 always gets me service.

    Being a regular also helps.

    Hiro.

  9. #7311

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Mona does a good massage. I find her quite pretty and nice person. Never negotiated and surprised 160 was turned down. Mona has her boundaries which as long as you respect things should go well. There would be no Thai Touch if not for her and Sophia. The others are just fill ins when they are busy.
    I didn't ask Mona for anything other than a massage and he and she demanded 200 and wouldn't negotiate.

  10. #7310

    Thai Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Sofia and Mona both do a very good massage. They are expensive and demands 200.

    Both Sofia and Mona turned down 160. So demanding is a turnoff.
    Mona does a good massage. I find her quite pretty and nice person. Never negotiated and surprised 160 was turned down. Mona has her boundaries which as long as you respect things should go well. There would be no Thai Touch if not for her and Sophia. The others are just fill ins when they are busy.

  11. #7309

    Sofia / Mona Thai Touch Kalihi

    Had a session with Sofia. At the start of session she asked how much? I offered $160 and she.

    Refused sensual massage saying sensual massage would be 200. She said she won't do a.

    Sensual massage but will change her session to what she thinks is right for 160 which is just a.

    Regular massage. Haven't seen her since.

    Had a session with Mona and she stated "you better tip me good" she demanded 200.

    I thought their attitude was not good. Better places available. It's too bad their attitudes are so bad.

    When their massage was pretty good.

  12. #7308

    Thai Touch in Kalihi

    Quote Originally Posted by BruddahJoe  [View Original Post]
    How's the pricing? Haven't been to Thai Touch before, but from other reviews and previous experience with Mona, it seems like they ask for a more than other places.
    Sofia and Mona both do a very good massage. They are expensive and demands 200.

    Both Sofia and Mona turned down 160. So demanding is a turnoff.

  13. #7307
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirokiya59  [View Original Post]
    Never had a bad experience at Thai Touch.

    The place is always clean.

    The girls are nice.

    Wish they would do more but the doors don't lock and from what I have heard mama lurks and listens.

    Parking lot requires a 4 x 4 with good suspension.
    How's the pricing? Haven't been to Thai Touch before, but from other reviews and previous experience with Mona, it seems like they ask for a more than other places.

  14. #7306
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 284
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/fo...L3qYTMt2QfEiW1

    I visited Sofia in the past. She looks just like her advertisement photos. Cute smile. Tall - about 5'5" - and slim. Her boobs are a large Bee or a small Cee, and she has small pouch for her belly. Very smiley and she giggles ("hee hee").

    She has some massage training, but her technique is not the best. I have had worse, though. She undraped me when she was working on my legs while I was face down, and did not cover me when I flipped. She continued on her toes-to-head therapy with my member lying on my thigh. She did not touch him or go near it, and I did not ask for any extras. She was very respectful and polite. I paid her $70 hf + $30 tip = $100 total. I would recommend her, as she is a genuinely nice person and she deserves our business. I will repeat now that I read that others have gotten hand releases.

    Happy hunting!
    Never had a bad experience at Thai Touch.

    The place is always clean.

    The girls are nice.

    Wish they would do more but the doors don't lock and from what I have heard mama lurks and listens.

    Parking lot requires a 4 x 4 with good suspension.

  15. #7305

    Sofia at Thai Touch Kalihi

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonk  [View Original Post]
    New girl, Sofia is cute and slender, no upsell and she looks just like her picture!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Got it. 43, divorced 10 years, a few kids, been a MT for over 10 years, used to be a waitress at Thida's Thai restaurant. Typical story they all have.
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice massage from Sofia at Thai Touch in Kalihi.

    Her hands are soft and gives good pressure. At the end she.

    Gives a nice sensual finish.
    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/fo...L3qYTMt2QfEiW1

    I visited Sofia in the past. She looks just like her advertisement photos. Cute smile. Tall - about 5'5" - and slim. Her boobs are a large Bee or a small Cee, and she has small pouch for her belly. Very smiley and she giggles ("hee hee").

    She has some massage training, but her technique is not the best. I have had worse, though. She undraped me when she was working on my legs while I was face down, and did not cover me when I flipped. She continued on her toes-to-head therapy with my member lying on my thigh. She did not touch him or go near it, and I did not ask for any extras. She was very respectful and polite. I paid her $70 hf + $30 tip = $100 total. I would recommend her, as she is a genuinely nice person and she deserves our business. I will repeat now that I read that others have gotten hand releases.

    Happy hunting!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00z0z_49ZnmOArepx_0t50CI_1200x900.jpg‎   00s0s_boqq09nFDtF_0t50CI_1200x900.jpg‎   01111_hqUA3Wmt3WC_0s10CI_1200x900.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape