Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 645 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 9670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9310

    Any takers with this one. Seems familiar


  2. #9309

    Big Booty Brandi

    Contacted this one she replied with a pic of her and her rates and the hotel she was at. She said anything goes but a tip would be appreciated. Just wanted to know if anyone has any to say about her before I make it happen. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...y/879297363375

  3. #9308

    Photos are accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by RayWashington  [View Original Post]
    How big is she? Are her photos accurate?
    Looks just like the pictures. Probably in her 50's but she looks good for her age, she's cool, you can tell she aint a junkie. Head is good and the kat is super tight, which was surprising tbh. I've enjoyed myself.

  4. #9307

    Not what they appear!

    First one been floating around couple of weeks was at dump in Conway claiming to be from NJ? - she hooked up with another skunk posted together they sent me a couple of photos together wanting to come to my place to play (so I would give review) I would have been interested in hot chick in red bikini from a post 2 weeks ago but. Apparently that was many years ago when stripping was sufficient before the year (s) of drug use took hold. I was sent the photos before their nasty looking faces blocked out.

    The southern Belle is a scam & I could care less about monkeytown females.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20260510_073729.jpg‎   20260510_073700.jpg‎  

  5. #9306

  6. #9305
    Seriously? She looks more like a guy facially and seems like she has a confrontational attitude.

    "I DO NOT KISS! NO CIM. NO STRANGER IS going to CUM IN MY MOUTH. GROSS!

    And she claims to be 48, which means more like 60. If her top game is pretty decent for around here, then around here is a place no heterosexual male needs to be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbb  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple times. She's legit. Top game is pretty decent for around here. Has a dog but it won't bother you too much, just be aware the dog hair is everywhere. Would recommend shorts and flip flops, LOL. Thank me later.

  7. #9304
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbb  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple times. She's legit. Top game is pretty decent for around here. Has a dog but it won't bother you too much, just be aware the dog hair is everywhere. Would recommend shorts and flip flops, LOL. Thank me later.
    How big is she? Are her photos accurate?

  8. #9303

    Lurking for Mother's Day Weekend

    Trying to comb through the forum to find gems. If you're feeling generous, open to DMs to improve the process. Thanks in advance.

    I'll report any I can set up a dream with.

  9. #9302
    I was kind of curious if you ended up meeting her? I texted her last week and she sent me her rates along with a picture of herself and her tits, asking for a deposit. I told her I don't pay deposits and left it at that. The next night she texted me back with this message.

    "Bro this is mad weird. I looked you up. Got your real name all your info and families. If I was to message them these text I'd be wrong? I swear to god if you don't send me 200 and block me on everything I love I'm going to do it. I'm tired of mfs playing and I'm being a genuine provider. Wow I'm glad I did my research."

    I replied back with a simple LOL and she replied back "It's funny?

    I replied Yes, do it and she quit replying. I ended up sending a few texts back and reported her for trying to scam people.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder123  [View Original Post]
    Tried to get up with her one night and she essentially wanted a deposit as she claims she can't accept cash because of her child being there (yeah I know, makes no sense), and that you have to send the money before you can come in tho she will send address, thing is I'm in NC from time to Time and noticed her posting there to but at the same times she's would in MB, so I texted her off both of my phones one night and she sent the same routine text to both but different addresses. Take that for what it's worth. But she is definitely the same girl from the pics just slightly bigger, I got her to video chat me before I texted her off my other phone.

  10. #9301

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis128  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple times. She's legit. Top game is pretty decent for around here. Has a dog but it won't bother you too much, just be aware the dog hair is everywhere. Would recommend shorts and flip flops, LOL. Thank me later.

  11. #9300

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbc843  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen the hotel Asians at La Quinta? Always worry about that place because of a bust a year ago there.
    I've visited them twice since they moved back to La Quinta. No issues. Just act like you are going to your room and walk past the front desk (on your left), enter the hallway straight ahead and take the elevator on your left as you enter the hallway. The new lady is about 40, decent looking and gets the job done. Good luck.

  12. #9299

    I and others have reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis128  [View Original Post]
    Reviewed many times under Lindsey and years ago Heather. Her ad is non-GFE accurate.

  13. #9298

    Arrested. Looking like something the cat dragged in!

    *Another skipper got arrested yesterday here in myrtle up at Redds candy shop at Pace 2. 37 yr old Holly who you know as Haley on tryst I'm posting her photos from ads so you can see you ain't getting what's being advertised. She claims 27-29 yrs old too. She was the one robbing everyone 12-18 months ago w the black boyfriend / pimp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260508_133904_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260508_133953_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260508_133933_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260508_133939_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #9297

    Hotel Asians

    Anyone seen the hotel Asians at La Quinta? Always worry about that place because of a bust a year ago there.

  15. #9296

    Anyone with intel on this mature provider?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape