Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 646 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 9676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9301

    Arrested. Looking like something the cat dragged in!

    *Another skipper got arrested yesterday here in myrtle up at Redds candy shop at Pace 2. 37 yr old Holly who you know as Haley on tryst I'm posting her photos from ads so you can see you ain't getting what's being advertised. She claims 27-29 yrs old too. She was the one robbing everyone 12-18 months ago w the black boyfriend / pimp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260508_133904_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260508_133953_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260508_133933_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260508_133939_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #9300

    Hotel Asians

    Anyone seen the hotel Asians at La Quinta? Always worry about that place because of a bust a year ago there.

  3. #9299

    Anyone with intel on this mature provider?


  4. #9298

    Any info on this lady? Greatly appreciate your intel


  5. #9297

    Here was your first sign:

    Quote Originally Posted by Catman1967  [View Original Post]
    "The visit fee is $250 and that's for 2 hours. " Ungh huh.

  6. #9296
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    * comes back as a Voip / Onvey number originated out of Bean Station Tenn. With a 85 % - HIGH FRAUD alert issued to number!
    Thank you.

  7. #9295
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbb  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...c/349874168274

    I feel like she was vacationing with LEO not too long ago, maybe it was someone else tho, not sure. Anyone partake yet?
    Any info? Anyone?

  8. #9294
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Agreed PeakyBlinder! About a year ago, I picked her up in front of her house. I was thinking WTF as she walked toward my car. She looks nothing like her pictures. We went to a parking spot close to her "trailer park" development and her head was lame. Especially for someone that advertises that she has the best head around. I left really disappointed (false advertising) and would never repeat. Best, BJ.
    Thanks for the info! On the permanent blocked list!

  9. #9293

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by Catman1967  [View Original Post]
    * comes back as a Voip / Onvey number originated out of Bean Station Tenn. With a 85 % - HIGH FRAUD alert issued to number!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260506_121720_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #9292

    Any info on this one?


  11. #9291

    Nope not and no

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    Pics are overly filtered. Flabby af. Head is trash. I ended up jerking in her mouth. Never repeated.
    Agreed PeakyBlinder! About a year ago, I picked her up in front of her house. I was thinking WTF as she walked toward my car. She looks nothing like her pictures. We went to a parking spot close to her "trailer park" development and her head was lame. Especially for someone that advertises that she has the best head around. I left really disappointed (false advertising) and would never repeat. Best, BJ.

  12. #9290

    Nope not and no

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfstaag  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    Pics are overly filtered. Flabby af. Head is trash. I ended up jerking in her mouth. Never repeated.

  13. #9289
    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis128  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/304600390457

    Anyone have experience with her? Feel free to DM.

    Thanks.
    Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

  14. #9288

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougarlover2  [View Original Post]
    Tried sending a pm for precious info, said your inbox is full.
    Cleaned that up. Try again.

  15. #9287

    Precious

    Quote Originally Posted by RedCorvette73  [View Original Post]
    I've been lurking here for quite a while because I haven't had an opportunity to take advantage of the fruits of the proverbial tree. But I've had my eye on precious lately. I recently saw the positive review posted here and decided to pull the trigger. We connected this afternoon for 1 hour session and I can't say enough good things about this lady. If you have an opportunity spend some time with her. You'll be glad you did. I'm not going to put the details here but if you want to hear them send me a private message. I'll be happy to share.
    I concur RedCorvette! Precious is awesome!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape