Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1377
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1257
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmac1  [View Original Post]
    She's hot and a nice person. Her massage just didn't do much for me. More of a rub down.
    I second that. Good looking girl. Communication issues with her ghosting people. She used to do bbj, but seems to be getting away from that now to just L1. Half assed effort. If you like chocolate girls, might be worth trying your luck.

  2. #1256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajoe33  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen many reviews for Shae. She used to post on Craig list but not anymore. She offers a full body rub, has a great body and big tits, Has anyone enjoyed a massage with her? Any input?
    She's hot and a nice person. Her massage just didn't do much for me. More of a rub down.

  3. #1255

    Shae

    I haven't seen many reviews for Shae. She used to post on Craig list but not anymore. She offers a full body rub, has a great body and big tits, Has anyone enjoyed a massage with her? Any input?

  4. #1254
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMonger  [View Original Post]
    It seems she Is Back to just being straight legit. I guess there where issues with the leasing office over hearing "sounds" from her suite and a relationship change. So if anyone has any leads on other similar talent I would be grateful. It was cloud 9 for a year. It Will be hard to replace a weekly great massage that offers BBBJ and BBFS that likes CIM or CIP with multiple shots and happy to have it. To her other regulars here, I feel your pain. Oh well time to pick up and move on, Again any referrals would be helpful. Thanks.
    I saw her multiple times completely undraped and not even a graze. Oh well can't win them all.

  5. #1253

    Back to Legit Unfortunately.

    It seems she Is Back to just being straight legit. I guess there where issues with the leasing office over hearing "sounds" from her suite and a relationship change. So if anyone has any leads on other similar talent I would be grateful. It was cloud 9 for a year. It Will be hard to replace a weekly great massage that offers BBBJ and BBFS that likes CIM or CIP with multiple shots and happy to have it. To her other regulars here, I feel your pain. Oh well time to pick up and move on, Again any referrals would be helpful. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyMtz  [View Original Post]
    Holy smokes! This girl rocked my world. I can vouch for her. Young auburn hair, curvy chick with tats. Stands about 5'5 with natural C's and a nice booty. Looks better than the pics. A little quiet at first but if you pick up the cues and go along with it, she will open up a full menu halfway through the session. I saw her for 60 minutes and will repeat. MSOG, great massage, DFK / LFK and very sexy. She has her own website and her practice in a business center where she sees other clients for legit sessions, so she's careful and safe. She's somewhat of a low volume provider and only takes a few appointments during the week. I was her only "exciting" appointment today. Recommend to reach out a week in advance.

  6. #1252

    Precious

    Had a dream I went to see precious. This girl is amazing. She loves what she does you can tell. Relaxes all your muscles and can give a great deep tissue massage. She builds you up and teases you until the end and then makes you explode not even exaggerating LOL definitely go see her. Great location and setting. I'll take a real deep tissue massage followed with a BBBJ at a private location any day over shitty ran down AMPs.

  7. #1251

    It will never happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobMaximus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a 411 on this beauty in Clearwater? Any information would be appreciated. DM me if you don't want the info public. Thanks!

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ion-98693.html#comments_tab.
    That is one of the ones that rotates with Chrissy, Delilah and Aria. You don't know which one you'll get or who you're really talking to. It's happened to more than one member of this board, myself included.

  8. #1250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182

    Delilah. Body Rub

    Quote Originally Posted by CleanGuy42  [View Original Post]
    My barber told me about a dream where he wanted to get a massage. Unfortunately he decided to spend a bit more on a provider he hasn't met before, rookie mistake. She's in her 40's and has a southern accent. The massage isn't bad per se, but there are better options for the price. He decided to do an hr massage with a Nuru upgrade. However, for that price it's overrated. Nuru is only on the front side, and on a massage table. He remembered seeing Missy over in Tampa for a Nuru session that was a lot more fun. There's also LadyTracy who he hasn't seen yet. However, if you want to try something new stick with just the hhr session. There is also multiple upgrades available.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/t...y-rubs/3689093
    Careful with this. It's a group of women that rotate together in Clearwater, all being old. Can be a bait and switch. You just don't know which one will be there. Happened to me and a few others.

  9. #1249

    Massage in Clearwater

    Anyone have a 411 on this beauty in Clearwater? Any information would be appreciated. DM me if you don't want the info public. Thanks!

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ion-98693.html#comments_tab.

  10. #1248

    Candice

    Hello fellow mongers. Has anyone visited Candice? I reached out inquiring if this was just a "hands-on" experience or if a "complete" package was available. I'm not interested in overpriced L1's when I can just go to my local AMP for that price and get everything from a hot 20 year old. She replied that a premium full package is available and is only discussed in person. Curious to know if anyone has pulled the plug and how it went. Also, if her limited photos were accurate, as we all know how that goes. LOL.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...elf-96904.html

  11. #1247

    Delilah. Body Rub

    My barber told me about a dream where he wanted to get a massage. Unfortunately he decided to spend a bit more on a provider he hasn't met before, rookie mistake. She's in her 40's and has a southern accent. The massage isn't bad per se, but there are better options for the price. He decided to do an hr massage with a Nuru upgrade. However, for that price it's overrated. Nuru is only on the front side, and on a massage table. He remembered seeing Missy over in Tampa for a Nuru session that was a lot more fun. There's also LadyTracy who he hasn't seen yet. However, if you want to try something new stick with just the hhr session. There is also multiple upgrades available.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/t...y-rubs/3689093

  12. #1246

    Rub rankers.

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeTiger76  [View Original Post]
    This is another one who's been a little choppy and ghosted / canceled on me several times (2 x within one single day). She's not part of that same Clearwater Crew (as far as I know) but her place (at least as told to me) is basically in the complex a block away from them. Has anyone actually seen her?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...enu-96912.html
    I'd be interested in hearing about this one. That add looks scammy to me.

  13. #1245

    Aria Farewell

    Looks like she just sent a farewell on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/massage/arialove828

    Hope she comes back.

  14. #1244

    Another One to The List. Not sure of her name though

    This is another one who's been a little choppy and ghosted / canceled on me several times (2 x within one single day). She's not part of that same Clearwater Crew (as far as I know) but her place (at least as told to me) is basically in the complex a block away from them. Has anyone actually seen her?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...enu-96912.html

  15. #1243

    Aris - we miss you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovefun101  [View Original Post]
    Ok, at least I am not the only one.

    She ghosted me before a set appointment, then texted the next day asking if I wanted to see her. Without an explanation or apology.

    I declined.
    When she was reliable and living near us, she was one of the very best.

    Like so many of you, the last time I tried to make an appointment with her, I got the bait and switch to one of the several "sisters" (or so they claimed) working out of the townhome in Clearwater. I have seen two of the substitutes and all I can say is that I miss the "REAL" actual Aria. She was awesome (DFK, BBBJCIMWS, amazing variety of FS options), with a great very sexy body-2-body rub.

    JT
    Last edited by John in Tampa; 03-25-26 at 12:08. Reason: fixed a typo

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape