Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1377
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1242

    Aria.

    Ok, at least I am not the only one.

    She ghosted me before a set appointment, then texted the next day asking if I wanted to see her. Without an explanation or apology.

    I declined.

  2. #1241

    Recourse in order?

    Quote Originally Posted by Camerons52  [View Original Post]
    The same thing that happened to FanOfIndy happened to me. I'd seen Aria before so when a woman twice her height answered the door, I was totally thrown off.

    The thing is, when I saw her, her Tryst ad did not say she was in Miami.
    This forum exists for many good reasons. One of those is holding accountability where it merits. We all know of the "LC" that sides only with providers. And even though you can't comment on Tryst, there is an avenue that I, for one, just exercised.

    Hit the "Report Profile", select "Make a complaint" at the bottom then there is a specific report type in the drop down "Person who attended booking was not who I believed I booked". Submit your narrative and you'll immediately receive and be emailed a report I'd#. If you have, in my case, a screenshot or other item to provide, you can email it.

    I appreciate Cameron reaching out to me and encourage him to do same.

  3. #1240

    Aria S&B

    The same thing that happened to FanOfIndy happened to me. I'd seen Aria before so when a woman twice her height answered the door, I was totally thrown off.

    The thing is, when I saw her, her Tryst ad did not say she was in Miami.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewFl  [View Original Post]
    If you would have just read her Tryst ad, she is in Miami Mar 20-25!

  4. #1239

    It wasn't this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewFl  [View Original Post]
    If you would have just read her Tryst ad, she is in Miami Mar 20-25!
    While that may be true, this occurred on March 17.

    I also need to say, however, between my Feb and March visits, St. Pete has the best talent! Ava, Precious, Emma. Holy cow!

  5. #1238

    Aria is in Miami per her Tryst ad

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfIndy  [View Original Post]
    Comms were good. That's when "good" ended. Got to the bldg, entered the door code and went in. The inside of the bldg. Was in fairly rough shape. Went up the elevator and to the door. When it opened, a girl in red hair (not a redhead) peeked her head around. Surprise!

    So I stood for a moment to check the room number on my phone and WHALLA. I'm not blind just yet She tells me that Aria couldn't make it and to come in and talk so I entered. The inside of this place was pretty unkept. She was about 5'8" wearing a red two-piece thing. She didn't look that bad, honestly. So she gave me a few options and I decided to bolt.

    I've read here about the other Clearwater MT's sharing a location. Considering Aria's Tryst ad, the impression it gives you and assumptions you can make, I'm NOT BUYING that this is a shared space. I believe this is her bestie she relegates her unwanted clients to. So this begs the question. Does the real Aria really exist?

    So like her ad states, she's looking for a "mutual respect of each others time". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    In hindsight, if I was thinking on my feet, I should have said let's start over, from scratch and negotiate our own thing, just the two of us. That would have been telling.

    So Here's your heads up. If you are given an address where the street name rhymes with "Addison", now you know to abort mission.

    https://tryst.link/massage/arialove828
    If you would have just read her Tryst ad, she is in Miami Mar 20-25!

  6. #1237

    Aria -

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfIndy  [View Original Post]
    Title didn't post for some reason. Aria. Her bait and switch game is on.
    This sounds like even a newer element on this whole bait and switch issue as the location based on descriptors (elevator, key code, "Addison") seems to be wholly different. Thanks for sharing! Last I heard re: Aria is she moved to Miami area so this B&S makes sense.

  7. #1236

    Aria. Her bait and switch game is on

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfIndy  [View Original Post]
    Comms were good. That's when "good" ended. Got to the bldg, entered the door code and went in. The inside of the bldg. Was in fairly rough shape. Went up the elevator and to the door. When it opened, a girl in red hair (not a redhead) peeked her head around. Surprise!

    So I stood for a moment to check the room number on my phone and WHALLA. I'm not blind just yet She tells me that Aria couldn't make it and to come in and talk so I entered. The inside of this place was pretty unkept. She was about 5'8" wearing a red two-piece thing. She didn't look that bad, honestly. So she gave me a few options and I decided to bolt.

    I've read here about the other Clearwater MT's sharing a location. Considering Aria's Tryst ad, the impression it gives you and assumptions you can make, I'm NOT BUYING that this is a shared space. I believe this is her bestie she relegates her unwanted clients to.
    Title didn't post for some reason. Aria. Her bait and switch game is on.

  8. #1235
    Comms were good. That's when "good" ended. Got to the bldg, entered the door code and went in. The inside of the bldg. Was in fairly rough shape. Went up the elevator and to the door. When it opened, a girl in red hair (not a redhead) peeked her head around. Surprise!

    So I stood for a moment to check the room number on my phone and WHALLA. I'm not blind just yet She tells me that Aria couldn't make it and to come in and talk so I entered. The inside of this place was pretty unkept. She was about 5'8" wearing a red two-piece thing. She didn't look that bad, honestly. So she gave me a few options and I decided to bolt.

    I've read here about the other Clearwater MT's sharing a location. Considering Aria's Tryst ad, the impression it gives you and assumptions you can make, I'm NOT BUYING that this is a shared space. I believe this is her bestie she relegates her unwanted clients to. So this begs the question. Does the real Aria really exist?

    So like her ad states, she's looking for a "mutual respect of each others time". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    In hindsight, if I was thinking on my feet, I should have said let's start over, from scratch and negotiate our own thing, just the two of us. That would have been telling.

    So Here's your heads up. If you are given an address where the street name rhymes with "Addison", now you know to abort mission.

    https://tryst.link/massage/arialove828

  9. #1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieguy2  [View Original Post]
    This was my review last year.
    Confirm a time with me then was a no-show, texted me like three hours later saying sorry:

  10. #1233

    Hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeTiger76  [View Original Post]
    I know most these ladies rarely (if ever) post recent or accurate pics but this is just pure comedy. These must have been taken at last 20 years ago and also the secret to reverse again has been found to go from 50's to 40's. I actually have seen her a few times and had no issue with how she looked and the appointments were very enjoyable but this is not even close to a current depiction.

    https://tryst.link/massage/alanistar1980
    You're absolutely right. I saw her a month or so ago and she looks nothing like the "new" pictures.

  11. #1232

    Alani - "New" Pics

    I know most these ladies rarely (if ever) post recent or accurate pics but this is just pure comedy. These must have been taken at last 20 years ago and also the secret to reverse again has been found to go from 50's to 40's. I actually have seen her a few times and had no issue with how she looked and the appointments were very enjoyable but this is not even close to a current depiction.

    https://tryst.link/massage/alanistar1980

  12. #1231

    Bad number

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatEmNice  [View Original Post]
    Based on her Tryst photos Errin looks like a spinner. She is 5 feet tall, in her 20's and does body rubs and Nuru. She has been advertising on Tryst daily.

    Has anyone seen her?
    When you send a message, you get an auto reply that the number is no longer in use. I thought maybe she didn't want to reply to an app number, but I used my real number and same result. Tryst lets you know when they last edited or edited the post, and hers hasn't been updated.

  13. #1230

    Asking about Anora

    This was my review last year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pieguy2  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/anoriexxx

    I had the pleasure of meeting Anora. She's been posting on Tryst for a few months. Outcall only, based in Clearwater. Said she used to work the dance poles. Pictures are her, great body, closer to 5'8".

    Comms were good, showed up to a hotel on time. Uses oil for a great massage, be ready for the flip as you will be staring at her topless D's. Finish is standard for FBSM, she is not FS.

    Enjoy.

    PG2.

  14. #1229

    Errin Bliss

    Based on her Tryst photos Errin looks like a spinner. She is 5 feet tall, in her 20's and does body rubs and Nuru. She has been advertising on Tryst daily.

    Has anyone seen her?

  15. #1228
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeTiger76  [View Original Post]
    Wrote this in response to a thread on "Doreen" in the Tampa forum (post #1084) but wanted to x-post here since the providers are actually in Clearwater.

    I've run into this issue as well with her. There are a few providers that share the same location in Clearwater -- Mature Goddess / Chrissy, Delilah, Alana, Annie and Doreen -- from at least what I've experienced although there may be others in the same location. I know it's not uncommon for providers to share a location but my challenge is around the bait / switch given each offers different services.

    I've met with all of them before and have nothing against any of them as I have enjoyed their individual services. However, it's frustrating when you reach out to one of them and set up a time but then another one who does not provide those same services is the one at the door. Especially since they never provide that change of person in the messaging.

    Curious if others have experienced the same thing with this group?
    Yes, I have sen two if the providers, Delilah and Alani. One said she was the "sister" of the other -- whatever.

    I definitely have a preference based on my experiences, and would not stand for the bait & switch. If they tried that, I'd say politely, thanks, but no thanks and walk out, with cash in hand.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape