Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 7390
-
04-27-26 02:28 #7210Regular Member

Posts: 1Beautiful
I seen this new lady named "Red". She was very clean and professional. It was a great time. I really enjoyed myself.
-
04-26-26 23:40 #7209Senior Member

Posts: 1149Her cooch
It was fresh and clean the 2 times I saw her although she said she was menstruating the 2nd time. I can see her getting lazy and not keeping the goods clean. She doesn't seem fully together in life.
Originally Posted by Liquid3867
[View Original Post]
I won't ever go that far south for poon but I live close to Jax and find great poon there. Ocala just has a horrible monger to provider ratio so you find subpar poon with GPS. It sucks because I have friends in or near Ocala so it would be so convenient for Ocala and particularly silver spring to be a mongers paradise as I can get into silver spring with minimal traffic.
-
04-26-26 13:32 #7208Senior Member

Posts: 470I agree with SO8 we can give each other intel to avoid this bullshit but on the other hand they should know we are reviewing their piss poor performance.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 13:07 #7207Banned Member

Posts: 962Has anyone seen this girl? Anyone?
Refusing to accept this one is as young as she claims to only be 18, I figured why not test my theory? (If you're over 40, why would you want to teach a young woman how to please you if you are already donating to her welfare?) Tried texting a couple of times over two weeks. Nothing but crickets.
Anyone get anywhere with her yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cala/206464602
SO-8.
-
04-26-26 00:16 #7206Senior Member

Posts: 1149Darth are you back to your old games? Or is a new youngster believing they can get free poon by simping?
Originally Posted by SpecialOne8
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 17:38 #7205Senior Member

Posts: 330I saw her many years ago, she had a smelly pussy when I saw her and I left. I would proceed with caution. The Pompano triangle of strip clubs is way better than the trash here in Ocala. It's worth the drive or train ride on the Bright Line.
Originally Posted by HotLuck54
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 22:57 #7204Banned Member

Posts: 962Loose lips sink ships
Okay, which one of you Dawgs gave up the ghost about our brotherhood here on USA to this provider?
https://skipthefakes.com/escorts/oca...ale/7277460568
In the end, I could care less that she complained in a text to me for posting an honest review of her less-than-promised level of fun. We don't need this one or any other provider (unless they advertise here) to learn our secret handshake, so let's keep all future intel between the legit membership and not outsiders, ESPECIALLY low-skilled talent, okay?
SO-8.
-
04-24-26 20:39 #7203Senior Member

Posts: 376Thanks.
On my list. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
HL54.
-
04-24-26 18:05 #7202Senior Member

Posts: 1149Same Cheyenne, performed well with me. Has me blocked or had me blocked over a very stupid reason. Otherwise I would see her. Kinda awkward looking but not ugly and she looks fine in bed. She responds to positive feedback and the more you respect her the more you can get out of her. Older than advertised but very young to me. Had fair rates when I saw her. I recommend her.
Originally Posted by HotLuck54
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 16:34 #7201Senior Member

Posts: 376Info on Cheyenne?
Just saw her post up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...r/570906445815
Same Cheyenne as in the past around here? Post up or PM
Thanks.
HL54.
-
04-22-26 15:10 #7200Senior Member

Posts: 1149Alls I can share is that she doesn't reply after you ask about BBFS. Cool with me, other providers like my roses.
Originally Posted by OscarOcala
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 09:43 #7199Senior Member

Posts: 335Juicy juice
Any intel on Juicy that someone is willing to share? PM is fine.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...-/375035709407
-
04-20-26 12:17 #7198Senior Member

Posts: 376Jesee, check mail.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Jesse54
[View Original Post]
HL54.
-
04-20-26 12:15 #7197Senior Member

Posts: 376Or a look on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...-/572309029291 Seems I know her from somewhere around 10 years ago. Got to Boggie soon.
Originally Posted by OscarOcala
[View Original Post]
HL54.
-
04-20-26 12:07 #7196Senior Member

Posts: 1237Bummer she did not improve for ya, if anything sounds like a step backwards. The ass in me might set up an hour with her later this week, ask about extras agree to whatever price structure she asks for then cancel just prior to with the sorry read a less than favorable review.
Originally Posted by SpecialOne8
[View Original Post]
Cheers Jesse.









Reply With Quote






