Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 7390
-
05-07-26 19:19 #7225Senior Member

Posts: 1131Porsipinia link
-
05-07-26 17:57 #7224Regular Member

Posts: 23Searched and don't see anything, any info?
Has anyone had a chance to meet up with this one yet, if so how was the menu and value?
https://callescort.org/352-713-5400
-
05-07-26 17:28 #7223Senior Member

Posts: 376Simple.
It's called: Protocol.
Originally Posted by OscarOcala
[View Original Post]
HL54.
-
05-07-26 17:02 #7222Banned Member

Posts: 962In the words of Steven A: C'Mon. Man!
Oscar, Oscar, Oscar.
"Mario coins" are one of many term of the USA brotherhood lexicon for decades. It's part of the secret handshake.
Get with the program brother. LOL.
SO-8.
Originally Posted by OscarOcala
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 15:07 #7221Senior Member

Posts: 1131Porsipinia once again
I have been seeing this beautiful older lady for quite some time now and decide to once again call her and schedule a visit.
We agreed to a time and off I go. When I arrive she informs me that we have to stick to time constraints because she made an error and has someone else booked to arrive in 30 mins.
Now she freely admits she made the mistake and we can play now or do this another time. JR was ready to go so off we went.
Porsipinia is giving some of the best BBBJs you will find anywhere and she allows all kinds of roaming. I had a good look at the clock so I know she was sucking for a good 10 minutes and then its my turn to ride. Her kitty is warm and wet and JR slides right in and I go to town. I could no longer see the clock but I did not care.
It was like I was 13 again and this was my first time. I swear I took her to pound town for a good 15 mins before I let loose.
She gave me her deepest kiss and apologized but she needed to get ready and could I see myself out? This lady is one of a kind and for those who have not experienced her yet, what are you waiting for?
-
05-07-26 01:26 #7220Senior Member

Posts: 335Mario coins?
Why say Mario Coins? We all know you're talking dollars.
Originally Posted by VeryHorny
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 17:08 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 77Any info on Ashley and Amy?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...y/684340438691
Has anyone tried to reach out to these two? I know they won't be to everyone's taste, but I am definitely interested in their allegedly expansive menu. The photos are consistent, but the phone numbers keep changing in their ads. And I think I saw one of their ads mention WhatsApp. Those are the only things that have my spidey-sense tingling.
-
05-02-26 06:24 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 624
-
05-01-26 12:29 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 1131Bad feelings
So I was looking at several escort sites in the Slo-cala area and came across this amazing looking cutie that instantly got Jr going like crazy.
And guess what? I start thinking with the little head. Message for costs and everything is within the normal range of 140 Mario coins for a Half with an extra 40 coins if I want to play all natural.
JR is screaming yes, yes, yes.
I ask for her incall location. And again its one of those normally used on Hwy 27 near I-75. So everything seems above board. I tell her I need 90 minutes to get there and she said that's fine as she can shower and dry off before I get there.
Now it only takes me about 45 minutes to get there and I park where I can see the ways in / out and I start watching for anything unusual (patrol cars going in / out or extra LE vehicles driving past). Everything is looking good after about 15 minutes of sitting there and JR is going to explode just sitting there. I am about ready to message her that I am pulling into the no-tell and get her room. That's when the hairs on the back of my neck started standing on end and a cold chill ran down my back.
I still see nothing out of normal and JR wants to go play. But for o once in my life I listen to the signals and leave.
I don't message her and she never messages me so I don't know if I messed up and lost out on something outstanding or if I saved myself from an ass wpooping.
I am no longer able to find her ad anywhere so I am unable to upload her link. Sorry.
Be safe and listen to your spidey senses.
-
04-29-26 11:51 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 1131When I see a provider I often post an honest review.
Originally Posted by SpecialOne8
[View Original Post]
Now if a provider sees that review and is able to determine who posted it and she chooses to ban me from her service then so be it.
When a provider gives me good service or goes above and beyond then my review is good or great. If however the service is of low quality (lays there like a dead fish or constant clock watcher) all the negative things will come out.
Now one monger should never reveal the identity of a poster.
-
04-27-26 17:07 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 1149It never dawned on me that someone could simp in that way until it happen to me last summer. Luckily I am close with that provider and found out how untruthful the simp was. The guy even posted in this thread bragging about it. I assume youngsters just do not know the behavior is inappropriate. It's the reason why all my detailed reviews are in DM only for senior members.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 14:49 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 139Got a link?
Originally Posted by Soulsucker69
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 14:31 #7213Banned Member

Posts: 962There is no drive-thru in The Villages.
There is all kinds of action in The Villages, but you won't see any pavement princesses thumbing rides up Buena Vista or Morse Boulevard, if that's what you're hoping for. Not even on CR-466.
SO-8.
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 08:16 #7212Senior Member

Posts: 461Villages?
Is it true?
Can you drive through the Villages and find any action??
Just curious.
Thanks.
-
04-27-26 08:10 #7211Senior Member

Posts: 1149Loud mouths
Sucks that guys feel the need to do this. Have had this happen to me a few times, of course you'll never know who it was. I'm sure they think they can get some extra for it. Screw those guys.
Originally Posted by SpecialOne8
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






